SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   How do you turn off TWOS (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=240283)

Ivanhoe03 03-16-19 11:56 AM

How do you turn off TWOS

Hi guys I just downloaded TWOS for SH5 and it's great. I was just wondering if it's possible to turn it off without uninstalling the mod.
:salute:
Ivan

Sjizzle 03-16-19 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivanhoe03 (Post 2597416)
Hi guys I just downloaded TWOS for SH5 and it's great. I was just wondering if it's possible to turn it off without uninstalling the mod.
Ivan

why u wanna do that if i may ask ?

vdr1981 03-16-19 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivanhoe03 (Post 2597416)
Ivan

Without uninstalling the game...No.

AP514 03-17-19 10:06 AM

Maybe he has Manual Nav installed/enabled..it was a bit much for me on starting..

Ivanhoe03 03-25-19 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP514 (Post 2597614)
Maybe he has Manual Nav installed/enabled..it was a bit much for me on starting..

I had some troubles getting adjusted to the mod in general, even without real nav, but now I have no plans on returning to the old after having experienced a couple of patrols with TWOS. The AI is much more dangerous and sinking ships is much harder. You really get a sense of pride when you return to the surface and put the Tipperary Song on the gramophone after successfully sinking a ship and then being bombarded by depth charges for several hours.

Salute!

Ivan

THEBERBSTER 03-25-19 03:48 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Ivanhoe03
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below

Auto TDC Targeting Without Using 3 Circles > Pictorial

Aktungbby 03-25-19 04:15 PM

Welcome aboard!

Ivanhoe03!:Kaleun_Salute:

Cyborg322 03-26-19 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivanhoe03 (Post 2599285)
I had some troubles getting adjusted to the mod in general, even without real nav, but now I have no plans on returning to the old after having experienced a couple of patrols with TWOS. The AI is much more dangerous and sinking ships is much harder. You really get a sense of pride when you return to the surface and put the Tipperary Song on the gramophone after successfully sinking a ship and then being bombarded by depth charges for several hours.

Salute!

Ivan

Stick with it mate. Its just a matter of practise. It would quickly get boring made any easier once you've got the hang of it. Sense of pride and achievement is paramount as you say.