SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   GWX (Grey Wolves eXpansion Mod) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=102096)

Biggles 12-16-06 12:20 PM

It's suprisingly fast on megaupload.....almost as if it was a catch.......:hmm:

Gizzmoe 12-16-06 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimitrius07
Bloody Hell:arrgh!: 3 seeders :rock: damn keep seeding don`t stop :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yep, itīs running well now. In two hours max we should have a stable and fast distribution via Bittorrent.

Letum 12-16-06 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants
Thank you Letum :up:

Your welcome.
I wish I had uploaded it last night, but I didn't think SubSim would crash the mainstream file hosts :doh:

robbierob2005 12-16-06 12:23 PM

Damn. It seems I can not play this evening. I have to wait 200 minutes before I can download the last 2 files.
Well, I've waited for so long so that extra day of waiting doesn't hurt me.

Ksiadz 12-16-06 12:24 PM

File Front is working !!

Uber Gruber 12-16-06 12:25 PM

Using Megaupload...

Gw.exe dowloaded
gw.exe - bin 1....46%
gw.exe - bin 2....39%
gw.exe - bin 3....27%
gw.exe - bin 4 and 5........download limit exceeded!

just.....cant.....get...enough....:damn:

Letum 12-16-06 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksiadz
File Front is working !! :)

Not for me...

Camaero 12-16-06 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gizzmoe
Quote:

Bloody Hell:arrgh!: 3 seeders :rock: damn keep seeding don`t stop :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yep, itīs running well now. In two hours max we should have a stable and fast distribution via Bittorrent.

Hey Gizzmo, I don't know if you can answer this but, I downloaded bins 1, 2, and 4. I am now downloading 1 and 3 via bittorrent. Is there anyway I can add 1 and 2 and 4 to help seed those right now?

Pants 12-16-06 12:27 PM

Filefront is back up and running :up:

gouldjg 12-16-06 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by macky
those megaupload links only allow you to download a ciouple of files then they say download limit reached. Anyone know when the download limit is reset?

It was about 174 mins before I can dl anymore. It should show you.

I remember someone showing me a setting to put into my connection settigs so my ip constantly changes when uing ntl. Does anyone know what it was as I have had to replace harddrive and forgot.

Kpt. Lehmann 12-16-06 12:28 PM

Seventh mirror added... Thank you Jimbuna!

Crimeny!

Dowly 12-16-06 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaero
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gizzmoe
Quote:

Hey Gizzmo, I don't know if you can answer this but, I downloaded bins 1, 2, and 4. I am now downloading 1 and 3 via bittorrent. Is there anyway I can add 1 and 2 and 4 to help seed those right now?

Just put the parts youīve already downloaded, to the same folder where you are downloading the torrent.

Gizzmoe 12-16-06 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaero

Stop the torrent, copy the binīs that you already have into the correct bittorrent download folder (overwrite the old files), then start the torrent again. That should work...

Tonnage_Ace 12-16-06 12:30 PM

Well I just woke up with my alarm around 0900PST and I've been reading posts...DOWNLOADING VIA TORRENT! It's been snowing since around midnight as well...truly wierd timing...just like...Christmas morning!:hmm::lol: I'll be seeding for at least a week as well to get over the major flood of people.

bigboywooly 12-16-06 12:30 PM

Am uploading to MediaFire too
And seeding on Azerus