SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Best of Subsim (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=267)
-   -   Here are your Best of Subsim 2017 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=236078)

Mr Quatro 12-30-17 07:34 AM

Thank you kindly :yep:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ce7b8171e5.jpg

Gerald 12-30-17 07:59 AM

Congratulations to all who won 2017!:salute:

CTU_Clay 12-30-17 10:32 AM

I send out a congratulations salute to all the winners and to all those nominated. :Kaleun_Salute:

Eichhörnchen 12-30-17 01:33 PM

I'm glad that Kapitan's Chernobyl thread was acknowledged... one of the best things I've ever read on here :Kaleun_Salute:

vienna 12-30-17 02:53 PM

Thanks to you all. I'm not used to actually winning things, so this is very much unexpected. I am humbled by the honor and by also being in such good company; congratulations to the other winners...

Thank You, again...

<O>

propbeanie 12-30-17 03:41 PM

@ Mr Quatro: :yeah: :salute:

Catfish 12-30-17 04:41 PM

Congratulations to all who received a "Best of Subsim" award, well deserved! :up: :subsim:

Which is why I was very astonished to find my name on the list :o
So even if i do not know why just of all me getting an award beside all those phantastic modders, artists, and people who sure did a lot more than me for the community, i want to heartily thank you for the nomination, and this award!
For everything else, i want to quote Sailor Steve further north :haha:

Seriously, there is one internet forum that means something to me, and where i am really proud to be a member.

Thank you all, and a Happy New Year! :salute:

u crank 12-30-17 05:19 PM

Thank you Neal. :salute:

Congratulations to all the winners. :up:

CapnScurvy 12-30-17 05:48 PM

Sorry to be late to the party!!!

I've been working on putting AI Torpedoes onto the various SH4 Destroyer/Cruisers of late and have paid no attention to the Forum for the past several days. :doh:

Thank you so much for the honor to be included with these other deserving recipients!! I'm humbled to be included with them!

With my deepest appreciation for being chosen........Thank you!!

Stiebler 01-02-18 07:16 AM

And I got an award too!

Many thanks to all those who made the decision.
And congratulations to those others who won also.

Stiebler.

Eichhörnchen 01-03-18 03:51 PM

Well done yourself, Stiebler :salute:

Fubar2Niner 01-03-18 04:24 PM

Holy Moly

You got an award Eich!!! You didn't even need to send your squirrel army to eat everyone's nuts!!! Bloody good show ol' mate and well done :salute:

@Stiebler

About time too mate, hats off old man and many thanks for your mods, guidance and contributions :salute:

fitzcarraldo 01-05-18 10:48 AM

Congrats to all the winners! :Kaleun_Cheers:

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

Kapitan 01-09-18 11:16 AM

Firstly I must start with an apology, I have been unable to get a good internet connection since Christmas and on top of that my PC was hacked.

Where I reside in Canada we are in the backend of no where we don't even get take out delivered ! let alone wifi service !

I digress

I would like to take the opportunity albeit a rather late to the party one to thank you guys for being a great bunch and nominating my Chernobyl post.

I would also like to congratulate the winners and also the nominee's without us all together subsim wouldn't have lasted so long, so here it is to probably the best site on the internet!

Eichhörnchen 01-10-18 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner (Post 2534746)
Holy Moly

You got an award Eich!!! You didn't even need to send your squirrel army to eat everyone's nuts!!! Bloody good show ol' mate and well done :salute:

Thanks, mate... I wasn't expecting it for sure