SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   help!~ about multiplay PLS ZEEWOLF HELP ME (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=219038)

starworldx 03-17-15 09:12 AM

help!~ about multiplay PLS ZEEWOLF HELP ME

I`m very glad to see a new mod for my favourite game of the T34vs Tiger and I thank you very much for the author.But when i play with my friend with MM7 in multiplay ,i had found some problems ,such as when I had created a room including bots,my friend cannot join in the game,his program was without any response,but when I close the room ,his game restored normal ;So,I have some problem to consult yours:the player cannot join into the game when I create a room with bots?

Another and I have a problem that the mod for ZEEWOLF had some change for the multiplay (Compared with MM7 mod)?

Thank you very much for giving us an answer and not mind my poor English.

Aktungbby 03-17-15 09:36 AM

welcome aboard!

starworldx!:Kaleun_Salute:

ZeeWolf 03-18-15 07:35 AM

NO "non-ZeeWolf "mod is compatible

Quote:

Originally Posted by starworldx (Post 2298023)
I`m very glad to see a new mod for my favourite game of the T34vs Tiger and I thank you very much for the author.But when i play with my friend with MM7 in multiplay ,i had found some problems ,such as when I had created a room including bots,my friend cannot join in the game,his program was without any response,but when I close the room ,his game restored normal ;So,I have some problem to consult yours:the player cannot join into the game when I create a room with bots?

Another and I have a problem that the mod for ZEEWOLF had some change for the multiplay (Compared with MM7 mod)?

Thank you very much for giving us an answer and not mind my poor English.

Hi starworldx,
Multi player in TvT was never a passion for me but single player mode is. Multi player
mode in Project ZeeWolf is disabled and NO "non-ZeeWolf "mod is compatible. :up:

Although there is great interest for multi player, however it would take my total
dedication to truly understand the issues therefore I had to make a choice.
I choose Single Player.

Best regards,
ZeeWolf :salute:

starworldx 03-25-15 09:37 PM

HELLO!~ZEEWOLF

HELLO!~ZEEWOLF
I need *.ms2 files to MAYA5.0 Export import \ compilation tools,Just for my own use。can your E-MAIL to me ?
starworldx@gmail.com

ZeeWolf 03-26-15 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starworldx (Post 2300871)
HELLO!~ZEEWOLF
I need *.ms2 files to MAYA5.0 Export import \ compilation tools,Just for my own use。can your E-MAIL to me ?
starworldx@gmail.com

Done!

ZeeWolf! :salute:

starworldx 03-27-15 02:14 AM

I didn't get one either,PLAGN。
starworldx@gmail.com