SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   The MaGui Mod ~ U-BOOT_HAHD Edition (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=220504)

JCWolf 09-10-15 05:20 AM

:shifty::hmmm:

just checking if it was out by any chance !:D

makman94 09-10-15 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxa (Post 2341748)
Makman, I have a question about recognition book (you rerworked it as I can see) - all silhuettes will be changed from the stock SH3/GWX? What about additional ships from MFM mod - do you plan to include them?

hi Jaxa,
the recognition manual that is showing at video is not the original one that i made for the U-BOOT-HAHD. the rec manual that you see in video is an edited one in order to be able to ''accept'' the sil images as these are coming from each supermod.
The original rec manual that was made for U-BOOT-HAHD has two version. i made a ''penciled silhouettes'' version and John (aka Reaper7) made the ''dark silhouettes'' version and we made only the stock ships. these two versions can be seen here:
http://i62.tinypic.com/2vcxl42.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCWolf (Post 2343651)
:shifty::hmmm:

just checking if it was out by any chance !:D

hello JCWolf !!! :salute:
So nice seeing you around !
about MaGui ...be patient as it will take time till the release

jaxa 09-11-15 01:11 AM

Reworked recognition manual looks good, both versions. Which version do you plan to include in U-Boat HAHD?

Magic1111 09-11-15 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxa (Post 2343892)
Which version do you plan to include in U-Boat HAHD?

My suggestion would be both! :D

One version is the standard version, the other comes as an additional addon!

Anvar1061 09-11-15 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magic1111 (Post 2343912)
My suggestion would be both! :D

One version is the standard version, the other comes as an additional addon!

SSS
+1

JCWolf 09-12-15 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2343857)
hi Jaxa,
the recognition manual that is showing at video is not the original one that i made for the U-BOOT-HAHD. the rec manual that you see in video is an edited one in order to be able to ''accept'' the sil images as these are coming from each supermod.
The original rec manual that was made for U-BOOT-HAHD has two version. i made a ''penciled silhouettes'' version and John (aka Reaper7) made the ''dark silhouettes'' version and we made only the stock ships. these two versions can be seen here:
http://i62.tinypic.com/2vcxl42.jpg

hello JCWolf !!! :salute:
So nice seeing you around !
about MaGui ...be patient as it will take time till the release

Thanks for the welcome words matey..I am glad to see at least some of you guys still here !:up:

jaxa 10-09-15 11:55 PM

Any info about progress of your work Makman?
I'm waiting for your new GUI to start new career with all new SH3 goodies released lately.

makman94 10-13-15 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxa (Post 2350129)
Any info about progress of your work Makman?
I'm waiting for your new GUI to start new career with all new SH3 goodies released lately.

hello Jaxa,

it will take time till the release of the HAHD version so don't wait for it at the near future.
Currently,the moding time i spend for preparing a WAC version for the MaGui

jaxa 10-13-15 10:32 AM

Ok, understand it. I wait for WAC 5 too, with your GUI, HAHD version or modified MaGUI.

jaxa 01-15-16 12:16 PM

Sorry for post under post, but wanna ask makman about this project - is it still alive or rather abandoned?

makman94 01-16-16 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxa (Post 2373728)
Sorry for post under post, but wanna ask makman about this project - is it still alive or rather abandoned?

hello Jaxa,
the WAC version is absolutelly ready (thanks to the big help and patience of Sublynx ,users will enjoy it designed at 1366x768 too).

The U-BOOT-HAHD version is also completed (at its 'core' files) but i am working at the 'adjustments files' for making it fit to the needs of each supermod. I am working from time to time on these files but i have no much free time or will so progress is very slow so i can't tell when i will be done with it.
Maybe i will exclude some 'supermods' (the less popular ones) and speed up the process but this is just a thought. my main will is to be made availiable for all users

jaxa 01-17-16 02:06 AM

Thanks for info Makman, it's good to know that work is still in progress. I was affraid you lost it. Cheers mate :up:

siege00 02-17-16 12:33 PM

Angriffsscheibe?

Will the whole attack disc be included? Front and back with all wheels? :D

Really looking forward to this release. Watched the YouTube vids and it looks really good.

Vielen dank!:up:

DrJones 02-19-16 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2374050)
hello Jaxa,
the WAC version is absolutelly ready (thanks to the big help and patience of Sublynx ,users will enjoy it designed at 1366x768 too).

The U-BOOT-HAHD version is also completed (at its 'core' files) but i am working at the 'adjustments files' for making it fit to the needs of each supermod. I am working from time to time on these files but i have no much free time or will so progress is very slow so i can't tell when i will be done with it.
Maybe i will exclude some 'supermods' (the less popular ones) and speed up the process but this is just a thought. my main will is to be made availiable for all users

Hey Makman,

really looking forward to your official release....

Maybe some nice parts will fit into the magui for SH5...maybe an overhaulin in parts of the ui can be done :D

Best Regards and keep up that great work !!!

DrJones:salute:

makman94 02-20-16 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siege00 (Post 2382170)
Will the whole attack disc be included? Front and back with all wheels? :D

Really looking forward to this release. Watched the YouTube vids and it looks really good.

Vielen dank!:up:

of course Siege00:

http://i65.tinypic.com/6xyn1d.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 2382673)
Hey Makman,

really looking forward to your official release....

Maybe some nice parts will fit into the magui for SH5...maybe an overhaulin in parts of the ui can be done :D

Best Regards and keep up that great work !!!

DrJones:salute:

hello my friend :salute:
yes...you will find a lot of new images that i am sure will find their way to sh5

All the best for you DrJones :up: