SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   SH4 Master Thread: Popular Mods, Tools, Technical advice & Tactical tips (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=155786)

I'm goin' down 11-11-11 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrysanthos (Post 1785611)
yeah well i apologize for my english....and my behavior:oops:

No problem on this end. Hey, I have been to Greece 5 times. Athens, Aiya Napa, Mycanos, Crete, Skiathos, Ios, and Santorini. Best place to vacation in the world!

chrysanthos 01-08-12 03:04 PM

hey...its me again only with one question....its ok take your time i am not hurry this time...is there a posibility to convert battleships and cruisers from sh4 or 3 to virtual sailor as playble? thats it i have to go now...

h9k 03-04-12 01:04 PM

GOOD

very good

happyjdave 03-09-12 11:22 PM

Ping Jockey

Hello Everybody.

I wanted to say thank-you for such a great site. I'm enjoying all the mods, as well as all the good info contained here,,,,,,

Good Hunting.

ahmershamsi 03-26-12 06:41 AM

Hello - an old member who has never posted is back

Hello my dear fellow members

I've been a member for quite a few years and have enjoyed the posts about tips, tricks and mods. These have enabled me to get a deeper appreciation of the silent hunter series.

Keep up the good work.

Ahmer

Klaus 04-02-12 04:03 PM

"The top five cyberlockers are Wupload, Depositfiles, Fileserver, Mediafire and PutLocker, according to Perry who calls them rogue cyberlockers and mentions that they generate 41 billion page views yearly."
If you guys have files stored o these sites make urgent a copy of them or better upload them here in download section, is possible to lost your work!

dr1zzt05 04-04-12 03:28 PM

does anyone have the files to play the blackwolf titan and interceptor in capaign? the link i tried didn't work.

nikimcbee 05-01-12 07:37 PM

It there a quick tutorial on building missions for SH4. Could someone point me in the right direction? I haven't worked with the editor since 2008.:dead:

Thanks

fenian 08-03-12 12:04 AM

Downloads

I would to give a BZ to all the modders here... serious can one have to many installs of SH4? Just to much stuff to enjoy, one can get distracted from the game and just enjoy the work of you all

chrysanthos 12-28-12 06:40 PM

just passing by to say hi....how are you everyone? dont worry i have change....if anyone wants some old ships dont be shy just ask and i will try to find them... i feel different person now dont ask why you are not going to believe me

chrysanthos 01-05-13 02:26 PM

hehe i told you no more whining;) anyway here is my experiment about the BB new mexico...i am confuded about opening the zon file and i found damage boxes and some spheres.....and this is the part i am going to need for help....lets make an example that i got hit in the propeler...right now the icon is not red in damage area so i have to connect it someway.....any ideas?

TorpX 01-06-13 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrysanthos (Post 1984669)
just passing by to say hi....how are you everyone? dont worry i have change....if anyone wants some old ships dont be shy just ask and i will try to find them... i feel different person now dont ask why you are not going to believe me

Welcome back. :salute:

It's always good to have some veteran sailors back with the crew.

chrysanthos 01-06-13 04:00 AM

well i am not exactly a veteran but a sailor try to figure out how the damage zones work if you see my older comment about the new mexico ship i am experimenting....i am chris nice to meet you:D

wxdqq 05-08-13 09:37 AM

thanks for these good mod

SU-33UB 07-18-13 06:40 AM

hi

of course they ar good mods,bud some mods are no longer
available maybe better to refresh the mods links please

greets SU-33UB