SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   The MaGui Mod ~ U-BOOT_HAHD Edition (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=220504)

jaxa 02-20-16 07:17 AM

Makman, could you say a bit more about release time of your MaGUI HAHD for GWX? Looking at your superb work I don't wanna play GWX using other GUI :)

siege00 02-24-16 07:53 PM

Just had to come back and drool. :D

Kumando 03-03-16 07:09 AM

Any update on this?

jonmar 03-04-16 04:46 PM

yeah, keen to know how it's coming along.

jaxa 05-22-16 01:58 AM

Makman, what about this work? Do you plan to release it or is it abandoned project (I hope not)?

Aquelarrefox 05-23-16 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2382872)
of course Siege00:

http://i65.tinypic.com/6xyn1d.jpg

hello my friend :salute:
yes...you will find a lot of new images that i am sure will find their way to sh5

All the best for you DrJones :up:

Hey im working in caws extra for magui 3.4 and i would like to remplace original back disk for this version. Front was incluided in last casw but not back. I also have the lufwaffe version, but i cannot move external ring angule to calculate sin equation.

makman94 05-23-16 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxa (Post 2406159)
Makman, what about this work? Do you plan to release it or is it abandoned project (I hope not)?

Hello Jaxa ,

the last period i am full in moding motion again as i prepared a WS Gui and a reworked enviro mod for the WAC v5. This reworked enviro is the sequel of MEP v5 and ,as it started only for making some tiny changes to water color (i used the MEP v3 water on this), it ended up to have rework almost everything in it from reflection map,sunlights, reflection lights,ambient lights...etc and ,currently, i am working on a new wave model. this enviro will be the MEP v6 and it will be released with the WAC v5.

no , the U-BOOT HAHD Gui is not abandoned ...in fact i have worked even more on it some time ago. i created one more complete set on optics in which the objects ,at x1,5 magnification of attack scope,look 1,5 times bigger than their sizes as seen by the naked eye of observer.
So now, i have two sets of optics ,at the first one the objects ,at x1,5 magnification of AP,look exactly the same size as the naked eye of observer and ,at the second one, the objects ,at x1,5 magnification of ap,look 1,5 times bigger than their sizes as seen by the naked eye.

The question is which one was the historically correct in order to include it in the release (answers for that, i am searching around the net from time to time but no luck till today. I am waiting and the help from some members here who have read something about it and they are trying to find again the articles about it in their books).

When the time come , it will be out so till then just ...wait !

makman94 05-23-16 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquelarrefox (Post 2406483)
Hey im working in caws extra for magui 3.4 and i would like to remplace original back disk for this version. Front was incluided in last casw but not back. I also have the lufwaffe version, but i cannot move external ring angule to calculate sin equation.

Hi Aquelarrefox,

there was not,afaik, an ''original'' back disc ever seen . this disc is an american item (see here at don1reed post: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//sho...782#post530782) which reworked later by Hitman in order to give it a ''german attack disc look'' to this: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//sho...114351&page=10

what you see above is a reworked version (on colors) in order to make it close to the the colors of the second version of attack disc that Hitman released and give the feeling to user that it is its back side.

this item is not released yet but you can use the allready released discs (in most ui mods you will find the files you need) and continue your work

jaxa 05-23-16 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2406486)
Hello Jaxa ,

the last period i am full in moding motion again as i prepared a WS Gui and a reworked enviro mod for the WAC v5. This reworked enviro is the sequel of MEP v5 and ,as it started only for making some tiny changes to water color (i used the MEP v3 water on this), it ended up to have rework almost everything in it from reflection map,sunlights, reflection lights,ambient lights...etc and ,currently, i am working on a new wave model. this enviro will be the MEP v6 and it will be released with the WAC v5.

no , the U-BOOT HAHD Gui is not abandoned ...in fact i have worked even more on it some time ago. i created one more complete set on optics in which the objects ,at x1,5 magnification of attack scope,look 1,5 times bigger than their sizes as seen by the naked eye of observer.
So now, i have two sets of optics ,at the first one the objects ,at x1,5 magnification of AP,look exactly the same size as the naked eye of observer and ,at the second one, the objects ,at x1,5 magnification of ap,look 1,5 times bigger than their sizes as seen by the naked eye.

The question is which one was the historically correct in order to include it in the release (answers for that, i am searching around the net from time to time but no luck till today. I am waiting and the help from some members here who have read something about it and they are trying to find again the articles about it in their books).

When the time come , it will be out so till then just ...wait !

Wow, it sounds interesting :up:
New GUI and new MEP v6 - it's really fantastic. Can't wait for WAC 5.0.
Thanks for info mate :salute:

Aquelarrefox 05-23-16 08:49 PM

i know makman94, but my idea of caws extra is to incorporate all functional charts (some from 1900x.. mod, others from JFO2), JFO2 (the main reason! single image to simplificate the integrated tga), the black and white reco charts (i dont remember how make it but i complete it with spect ratio) , real navigation, lighthouse icon, traditional reticule, off focus scope (still no) and tools as disk. i have old version of this calculus disc. i hope i will update with this version by estetic reason becose it have the black attack disc.

i will make a long text incluiding all the things i used from their mod, becose is my costumisation but i think someone could be interested. its a expansion of caws 1.61 based in magui3.4 ws.

i hope your new realise becose i love your gui sinse years i use it. beutifull and functional. :rock:

i want wac 5!!!!! ;D

makman94 05-24-16 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquelarrefox (Post 2406601)
i know makman94, but my idea of caws extra is to incorporate all functional charts (some from 1900x.. mod, others from JFO2), JFO2 (the main reason! single image to simplificate the integrated tga), the black and white reco charts (i dont remember how make it but i complete it with spect ratio) , real navigation, lighthouse icon, traditional reticule, off focus scope (still no) and tools as disk. i have old version of this calculus disc. i hope i will update with this version by estetic reason becose it have the black attack disc.

i will make a long text incluiding all the things i used from their mod, becose is my costumisation but i think someone could be interested. its a expansion of caws 1.61 based in magui3.4 ws.

i hope your new realise becose i love your gui sinse years i use it. beutifull and functional. :rock:

i want wac 5!!!!! ;D

hello Aquelarrefox,

this item is included in the WS Gui for WAC v5 so just be patient till the day of WAC v5's official release.
i don't know yet the date of the WAC's release but it will be very soon

makman94 07-08-16 01:27 PM

hello Subsimers,

found some time and work continued a little bit on this mod :yep:

The Mod is still in WIP stage but pretty close to its final shape.
i uploaded a new video ,
at this demonstration is showing one method for aiming with its Observation Periscope:

https://youtu.be/V7YOlc-BAyw

* first post is updated
Enjoy

siege00 07-09-16 02:55 PM

Awesome news and vid Makman! Looking forward to it!:salute:

jaxa 09-12-16 12:53 PM

Still waiting - any news?

makman94 09-16-16 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxa (Post 2433746)
Still waiting - any news?

Hello Jaxa,

my pc is having major problems , rebooting any time wants and also is showing me rarely blue screens. i have saved my work on an external HDD but currently i am using a weak pc for surfing and watching videos.
I can't mod on this pc so i will continue modding when i find the cause of the problems in my main pc which seems to me like its hard disc is about to die.