SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   Nvidia Inspector Settings for SH5? (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=222436)

fitzcarraldo 10-31-15 10:55 PM

Nvidia Inspector Settings for SH5?

As says the title: could you publish your Nvidia Inspector settings for SH5? I use TWoS. There is a thread for SH3-SH4 but nothing for SH5 (or I didn't find nothing).

Many thanks to all!

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

CaptainC 02-13-20 03:03 AM

Dont mean to necro an old thread, but ive been searching for an answer to this in vain, trying not to make a new thread for something likely already here.

None the less ive found no solution for getting Anti Aliasing to work in SH5, i have tried using multiple Nvidia Inspector compatibility bits and combinations of AA settings and nothing works :06:

One thing that seems odd to me, is that Inspector didnt even have a default profile for SH5, is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks in advance o7

***Well after allot of trial and error i finally found the issue, for me anyway. Its got nothing to do with NVinspector or drivers or graphics cards ect...

Its a feature of windows 10, where it runs games in a Faux fullscreen and because of that AA and such cant be forced via drivers. Disabling this windows 10 features returns NVinspector to its original glory and now works with everything ive tried it on.***

cheers o7

kraszus 03-10-20 02:21 PM

What windows setting is this exactly? Where do I find it?

CaptainC 03-10-20 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kraszus (Post 2653548)
What windows setting is this exactly? Where do I find it?

Windows 10 Settings/Gaming/Game mode - Off

With it on, it allows windows to give you an on screen overlay for email updates, calendar, friends list, and number 1 the ability to record game clips... ect... all of which i could care less about, and considering how much it breaks im shocked there is nothing in the description for the feature letting people know games will no longer actually run in FULLSCREEN and thus break Hardware/driver forced settings.

Hope this helps

cheers o7

kraszus 03-11-20 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainC (Post 2653553)
Windows 10 Settings/Gaming/Game mode - Off

With it on, it allows windows to give you an on screen overlay for email updates, calendar, friends list, and number 1 the ability to record game clips... ect... all of which i could care less about, and considering how much it breaks im shocked there is nothing in the description for the feature letting people know games will no longer actually run in FULLSCREEN and thus break Hardware/driver forced settings.

Hope this helps

cheers o7

Thanks CaptainC - already had it disabled.

Aktungbby 03-11-20 01:20 PM

welcome back!

kraszus!:Kaleun_Salute: after a four year silent run!:up:

kraszus 03-11-20 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aktungbby (Post 2653754)
kraszus!:Kaleun_Salute: after a four year silent run!:up:

LOL...Started watching Das Boot (for the zillionth time) and it put me in the mood to reinstall :Kaleun_Cheers: