SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter III (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Lone Wolf Flotilla Campaign (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=219845)

CTU_Clay 04-24-15 12:17 AM

The Lone Wolf Flotilla Campaign

Lone Wolf Flotilla Registrations are open to all SUBSIM Members at this time.

1. You now have a choice to play out your career with SH3 stock version, SH3/GWX, or any other version of SH3, as long as you tell us which one you are using.

2. Your interactions with BDU/FdU are usually responded to within 4-18 hours by our newly added "BDU Command Operations" personnel. No waiting for days without a response.

3. Registration for new enlistees is now open to all. Just go to our forum site
Link: Lone Wolf Flotilla Forum
Click "Register" and follow the instructions.

4. Please register with the same user id that you use here in SUBSIM.

5. We are a "friendly" group and will never be rude to you, nor will we degrade you and/or threaten you in any open forum, email, or private messaging system.

6. If you have questions that you would like to discuss before joining, send me a PM with your questions.

-Clay

Updated: June/28/2018

Zosimus 04-24-15 09:42 AM

I'm not clear about what flotillas are and how they work.

UKönig 04-24-15 12:27 PM

And, as backwards as this sounds, I don't mod my game.

That was the main reason I did not sign up for the Dönitz elite fleet.

MantiBrutalis 04-25-15 04:13 AM

So... There is work on resuming the Donitz Flotilla as well as a new Lone Wolf Flotilla. So there are suddenly two flotillas starting now! That's good.

I will wait for a bit and see which one will suit me better.

CTU_Clay 04-25-15 11:38 AM

As the creator of the Lone Wolf Flotilla, The Lone Wolf Flotilla is not a SUBSIM based group and it is operating privately outside of SUBSIM.

-clay

sublynx 04-25-15 11:49 AM

It would be cool if LWF could move to subsim. I don't have time to join flotilla's right now, but it is a long-term goal, that would be easier if I was constantly reminded of the possibility by having the flotilla here. :arrgh!:

Sailor Steve 04-25-15 01:57 PM

Wolves At War has been going for thirteen years and has never needed Subsim's help.

sublynx 04-25-15 02:20 PM

Interesting group. I didn't know of them. Have to take a peek when I get to my computer. The wiki does not like my Android phone.

Aras 04-25-15 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Steve (Post 2309527)
Wolves At War has been going for thirteen years and has never needed Subsim's help.

Though never heard of them, it looks like a cool flotilla with SH3 & SH4 Campaign ongoing (Atlantik & Pasifik - German & US )

They seem to pass some known issues with some proper format submissions, backed with technical support (database etc....) :yeah:

CaliEs 04-25-15 08:43 PM

LWForum: "Registration is disabled on this forum"
How is it possible to post stuff?

CTU_Clay 05-17-15 09:50 AM

The campaign is underway. Boats are at sea. Join by a simple PM to me.

-Clay

CTU_Clay 05-28-15 08:52 AM

LWF Radio Room to BDU is now Viewable

Obsolete Content Deleted

ExFishermanBob 05-28-15 02:22 PM

Would you also open up your 'Rules' section so that we could see what we wouold be signing up for.

CTU_Clay 05-28-15 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExFishermanBob (Post 2316904)
Would you also open up your 'Rules' section so that we could see what we wouold be signing up for.

Hi ExFishermanBOB;

Links in my signature are working. You should be able to locate our "Rules" now known as "Standard Operating Procedures" when you open the link up.

ExFishermanBob 05-29-15 04:25 AM

Thank you - I apologise for my error: I saw the padlocks and assumed that that meant blocked (I didn't click to check). :/\\!!

Us old chaps....tsk.

CTU_Clay 05-29-15 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExFishermanBob (Post 2317023)
Thank you - I apologise for my error: I saw the padlocks and assumed that that meant blocked (I didn't click to check). :/\\!!

Us old chaps....tsk.

Hi again ExFishermanBOB;

FYI: The rules area, and our how the campaign is played in general area, are in the process of being merged together creating one. After the merge is complete, we will open them up for your viewing.

Cheers,
Clay

CTU_Clay 06-06-15 06:44 PM

The Lone Wolf Flotilla has experienced it's first Commander to be KIA.

R.I.P. Kapitan Franz / U27 / Patrol 4 / 17 November 1939 by Destroyer depth charges in area AN4194 during a convoy attack.

MantiBrutalis 06-08-15 12:22 PM

And it was such a great boat as well... Sometimes it takes just one unlucky hit. Anyway, let's give the type II canoe a go.

The U-61 received a mining operations order. Come and see how that goes.

ExFishermanBob 06-09-15 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CTU_Clay (Post 2317110)
Hi again ExFishermanBOB;

FYI: The rules area, and our how the campaign is played in general area, are in the process of being merged together creating one. After the merge is complete, we will open them up for your viewing.

Cheers,
Clay

Many thanks - not able to game for the next month or so, but will probably sign up to this: interaction with others makes the game more interesting, for me at least.

CTU_Clay 06-09-15 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExFishermanBob (Post 2319943)
Many thanks - not able to game for the next month or so, but will probably sign up to this: interaction with others makes the game more interesting, for me at least.

Hi Bob
We certainly will be watching for your joining up date. I think you will enjoy our structure and the way we enjoy the playing of the game.
Clay