SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Radar Fix for Sh3 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=232133)

makman94 07-13-17 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tycho (Post 2499664)
Ready. Whatever colors you like. :03:
I sent you a PM.

thank you very much Tycho....exactly this :Kaleun_Applaud:

Kendras 07-13-17 12:51 PM

Nice, I like the green version ! :yep:

Tycho 07-26-17 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2498148)
my main interest is that radar's code seems to be broken.Further tests i am making are showing that the radar is not picking all the targets in the area or it is picking some or it is picking ...none ! i allready tried many different settings on radar sensors but nothing...the behaviour is still the same. i have made a mission were there are 8 ships around the uboat and the radar is picking....none. Tried the same mission on different versions of sh3 with their standar settings on radar (no any mods installed) and ....nothing...no picks on radar allthough they are appearing on map and RO is informing for their existance).

do you get any pick on your radar display ?

Hi, makman
Last night, I found some time, to test your mission. Indeed, there are no peaks on radar oscillation, from this position. Then I came close to one of the ships, and radar start to show peaks exactly after distance came down to 1500m. Then I went back and the peaks disappear as soon as distance exceed 1500m. Very strange behavior.
This does not affect radar sensor, my radioman report contacts, correctly from the beginings. This only affect the visual representation on radar screen.
I tested on some other single mission and there didn't have such problems.
Will continue to test this, next days.

makman94 07-26-17 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tycho (Post 2502719)
Hi, makman
Last night, I found some time, to test your mission. Indeed, there are no peaks on radar oscillation, from this position. Then I came close to one of the ships, and radar start to show peaks exactly after distance came down to 1500m. Then I went back and the peaks disappear as soon as distance exceed 1500m. Very strange behavior.
This does not affect radar sensor, my radioman report contacts, correctly from the beginings. This only affect the visual representation on radar screen.
I tested on some other single mission and there didn't have such problems.
Will continue to test this, next days.

hello Tycho,

yes, thats exactly what i get too. Also , i noticed that if you delete some ships from the above mission (for example the ships that are at N,E,S,W) the radar is getting the pics of the remaining ones. That is also so strange...:hmmm:
Lets hope to be something fixable (meanwhile as i am not good at writting missions...i am thinking if there is something faulty in the mission's writting.Not that i give many chances to that but have a look in there too)

Kendras 08-31-17 02:10 PM

Hi. Any news ?

:salute: