SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   My mother was rushed to the hospital yesterday evening. (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=239371)

mapuc 12-10-18 12:57 PM

My mother was rushed to the hospital yesterday evening.

She complained of severe stomach pains. The doctor who first arrived could ascertain that her oxygen uptake was very low. At the hospital, they also found out that she had fluid in his lungs. The heart, kidneys and liver are fine, so they can not understand why her body is trying to drowning itself. They have put drains into her lungs and have oxygen to support her breathing. Doctors have a strong suspicion that it may be cancer, her lymph nodes near her lungs are hard and swollen.

Makes me sad to get such bad news so close to Christmas. It was decided that we celebrate Christmas at our mother's house this year.

Markus

AVGWarhawk 12-10-18 01:01 PM

Bummer. Sorry to hear. Possible congestive heart failure?

Commander Wallace 12-10-18 01:09 PM

Very sorry to hear about your mom, Markus. Thoughts and prayers your way.

Schroeder 12-10-18 01:19 PM

I hope she makes a full recovery. Fingers crossed.:-?

Eichhörnchen 12-10-18 01:20 PM

Very sad to hear this, Markus

u crank 12-10-18 01:52 PM

Hoping for a good outcome Markus.

Catfish 12-10-18 02:36 PM

Sorry to hear, Mapuc. I hope it turns out well.
A strong heart is usually a good sign, water only accumulates with too few exercise and a weaker heart. If it really is cancer..
Hoping for the best.

Jimbuna 12-10-18 03:04 PM

Best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery Markus.

vienna 12-10-18 03:29 PM

Wishing the best for your mother...

<O>

Rockstar 12-10-18 04:08 PM

I'm saddened upon hearing this Markus. I hope for the best.

eddie 12-10-18 05:11 PM

Hope she will be ok Markus!

Skybird 12-10-18 05:14 PM

Last year around this time, my father had a light stroke. For a day or so, uncertainty was high for me and my mother. I know how you are feeling, Markus. For the time being, a dose of stoicism may help, and what will be, will be. Have courage.

mapuc 12-10-18 05:55 PM

It makes me warm inside to read your comment, despite what have happened to my mom and our family.

Earlier today I got a text message from my sister saying they couldn't understand why she have water in her lungs.

´cause every medical tests show good results, except her lymph nodes are hard and swollen around her lungs.

and that she need oxygen support.

Thanks again for your support it is appreciated.

Markus

Reece 12-10-18 06:59 PM

So very sad to hear that Markus, :wah: I have prayed for her and hope she will be well again soon.:hmmm:

All the best mate.:yep:

mapuc 12-10-18 07:15 PM

Thank you Reece.

We hope she will come home before Christmas. However, we think she will have a portable oxygen bottle with her.

I cross my fingers, in hope they will figure out why.

Markus