SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [TEC] SH5.exe patches to fix bugs and add functionality (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181433)

UBOOT_fan 03-18-11 05:35 AM

The question raised by Obelix reminded me something else. I saw a documentary in which there is a sub at the end of the war which in its tests it fired torpedoes UNDER the water, UNDER the periscope view I mean (that it's on the film). What sub was that ? Did anyone know ?

Magic1111 03-18-11 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UBOOT_fan (Post 1622005)
The question raised by Obelix reminded me something else. I saw a documentary in which there is a sub at the end of the war which in its tests it fired torpedoes UNDER the water, UNDER the periscope view I mean (that it's on the film). What sub was that ? Did anyone know ?

Yes, thatīs was the Type XXI, read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Type_XXI_submarine and http://www.uboat.net/technical/electroboats.htm
Best regards,
Magic:salute:

TheDarkWraith 03-18-11 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoianm (Post 1621924)
You are saying that patches are not cumulative:hmmm: i can not make the both patches in one shoot in sh5.exe and to aplie one single patch? if i aplie patch 2 after patch 1 than i will not overwritte the patch1?

tnx

You can apply both patches in one shot if you want. You'll notice that each patch changes different addresses.

stoianm 03-18-11 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1622036)
You can apply both patches in one shot if you want. You'll notice that each patch changes different addresses.

ok then... so patch 1 fix the broken hidro.... patch 2 fix the text from hydro station to display when i use the patch togheter with your real nav?... if i make an fix where i change the adrees sugested at patch 1 and patch 2 then i am good to go with real nav and hydro fix... i understood wright?

TheDarkWraith 03-18-11 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoianm (Post 1622040)
ok then... so patch 1 fix the broken hidro.... patch 2 fix the text from hydro station to display when i use the patch togheter with your real nav?... if i make an fix where i change the adrees sugested at patch 1 and patch 2 then i am good to go with real nav and hydro fix... i understood wright?

that's correct :up:
Working on patch 3 now....

stoianm 03-18-11 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1622046)
Working on patch 3 now....

awsome... you mean to have the uboats spoted displayed on the hydro station note pad?

TheDarkWraith 03-18-11 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoianm (Post 1622048)
awsome... you mean to have the uboats spoted displayed on the hydro station note pad?

That's what I'm working on. If you manage to 'spot' a submarine on the hydrophone station I want it to display Submarine instead of Unknown or Warship

stoianm 03-18-11 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1622057)
That's what I'm working on. If you manage to 'spot' a submarine on the hydrophone station I want it to display Submarine instead of Unknown or Warship

nice:rock:.... and now just as an reminder... did you remember about smoked depth charges:06::)

Stormfly 03-18-11 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1622057)

ohh does this mean we could maybe have a working submarine hydro sound also ?

...ah, and dont forget some random whale song`s :D

Magic1111 03-18-11 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoianm (Post 1622040)

Means this, I donīt need Patch 2 when I not use Real Navigation ? Is this right ? :hmmm:

Best regards,

stoianm 03-18-11 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magic1111 (Post 1622569)
Means this, I donīt need Patch 2 when I not use Real Navigation ? Is this right ? :hmmm:

Best regards,

both... 1 and 2

TheDarkWraith 03-18-11 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magic1111 (Post 1622569)

Best regards,

If you're not using real navigation then you don't need patch 2

stoianm 03-18-11 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1622585)
If you're not using real navigation then you don't need patch 2

he want to learn real nav... i will make an video tutorial and i will post on forum how to use real nav

TheDarkWraith 03-18-11 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoianm (Post 1622586)
he want to learn real nav... i will make an video tutorial and i will post on forum how to use real nav

oh then he needs to install patch 2 then :up:

v6.4.0 of my UIs mod will already include the menu.txt file changes for all the supported languages :DL

Magic1111 03-18-11 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoianm (Post 1622586)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1622588)
oh then he needs to install patch 2 then :up:

v6.4.0 of my UIs mod will already include the menu.txt file changes for all the supported languages :DL

Thanks for answers !!! :yeah: