SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Wolfpack (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   HMS Marulken - Swedish Co-Op submarine simulation game! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=221612)

Delanski 06-03-16 09:05 AM

Hey! Just downloaded the game and I'm quite amazed at it.

Although just wondering if it's possible to have 5 players on one Sub?
As of lately me and my mates have been doing LAN games together and we're looking for other games to play.
Still I'm going to suggest this one to them regardless of the crew limit.

Will be keeping an eye on this.
Keep it up Devs! It's looking amazing.

Usurpator 06-03-16 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delanski (Post 2409178)
Hey! Just downloaded the game and I'm quite amazed at it.

Although just wondering if it's possible to have 5 players on one Sub?
As of lately me and my mates have been doing LAN games together and we're looking for other games to play.
Still I'm going to suggest this one to them regardless of the crew limit.

Will be keeping an eye on this.
Keep it up Devs! It's looking amazing.

It is currently only possible to be 4 players in one sub. However, it is possible to create several subs with 1-4 players on each of them and play cooperatively in the same level :)

Onkel Neal 06-03-16 09:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Wolfpacks anyone?

I may need to resurrect the Wolfpack League for this game...:arrgh!:

ScreamingElectron 06-05-16 12:44 AM

Just played it for 3.5 hours. Absolutely outstanding for an alpha game.

jokerwildcat 06-05-16 09:52 AM

AMAZEBALLS!!!

I have checked this forum less and less lately. I've grown tired of long loading times and CTDs with SH5, and lost interest with the dated visuals of SH3/4. Ever hopeful for a successor to SH5 (done right, finally?).

Was sent an email telling me of this new(ish) development. I'm behind it 100%! Take my money, take it all!!! Just make this game a reality, make it good, and do all the things we wished ubisoft had done but didn't.

Already I'm designing a time machine to pop out in 2017 to play this, but until then I'll enjoy the alpha, *which seems more functional than SH5 1.0 release!

Thank you for what you are doing. Seriously, this needs to happen. I hope this forum is still active enough to have the critical mass needed. The Subsim community has always been effective, I have to believe that this kickstarter will work. Until I know for sure, I'll pledge as much as possible

Cpt-Maxim 06-10-16 03:46 PM

The most interesting comment I've heard this week while on Subsim teamspeak, was from Domestos as he ran engineering...

4 of us were crewing my sub named "Triton". We were being hunted by a DD, and we took turns being the captain..

Paraphrasing - at one point Domestos said "With a new game like this that lets you multicrew, It's interesting to see what different captains do for defensive tactics all in real time while in the same sub together"