SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [Rel] Kongo Battleship (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=140261)

peabody 08-03-08 08:33 PM

[Rel] Kongo Battleship

IJN Kongo
http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Epeabody/SH4/Kongo.jpg

Japanese Kongo Battleship
Extract to your MODs folder
Enable with JSGME

http://files.filefront.com/IJN+Kongo.../fileinfo.html

Takes damage but the damage control does not work right at this time. It did show hull damage amount on my last mission: 42, I came to a complete stop. But it does not show any other damage.

Includes W4lt3r's Range fix.

Ammo has been increased.

Two Single Missions included:

Kongo Carrier Attack: (converted from German to Jap/Allied from a Fubuki mission. Attack a Carrier task force near Wake, after that you can refit at Wake and go anywhere you want to engage other ships.

Kongo off Samar: this is a conversion of the Battle off Samar mission to work with the Kongo.

You can also use these missions with the Playable ships Fuso and Maya.

It does not work with Career mode at this time.

Peabody

Fearless 08-03-08 09:40 PM

Awesome work peabody. I look forward to a campaign version. :up:

Task Force 08-03-08 09:43 PM

Thanks Peabody. Anouther great ship.;)

peabody 08-03-08 09:54 PM

Thanks guys, I wish I could get a Campaign version. I just can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. They won't go into a campaign. Oh, and it's not the fact that it's not on a German sub. I have a Japanese (unfinished) campaign with the modded Sen Toku, so the sub works but the ships won't. The same with the Iowa that should go into a US campaign and doesn't. Nisgeis gave a suggestion I have been looking into, but so far can't find the problem.

Peabody

woofiedog 08-06-08 02:04 PM

Wicked! :D

Thank's for all of this work.

Task Force 08-06-08 02:06 PM

Thanks Just got through sailing it. Great ship.:D I like the heavy guns you put on it.;)

cvc 08-07-08 07:49 AM

i'm kind of new to SHIV and even more to the mods for it. but i have downloaded one mod before: Enviromental 4.5 and i enabled it with Generic Mod Enabler but now i really want to download this mod.

but i've got a few questions:
at the top it says: open with JSGME, is that the same as Generic Mod Enabler???

and another question: this mod is not yet compatible with the carreer mode, how are you supposed to try it out then?

Task Force 08-07-08 09:30 AM

Yes JSGME is the Generic mod inabler. Make sure you installed it in your.
C/program files/ubisoft/silent hunter 4.;)
Then drag the file to the left window click on the arrow pointing right and now its inabled.:yep:

Task Force 08-07-08 09:34 AM

;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by peabody
Thanks guys, I wish I could get a Campaign version. I just can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. They won't go into a campaign. Oh, and it's not the fact that it's not on a German sub. I have a Japanese (unfinished) campaign with the modded Sen Toku, so the sub works but the ships won't. The same with the Iowa that should go into a US campaign and doesn't. Nisgeis gave a suggestion I have been looking into, but so far can't find the problem.

Peabody

Couldnt you get Xantrokoles to help you. He got the Pocket Battleship into the campaign.

peabody 08-07-08 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cvc
i'm kind of new to SHIV and even more to the mods for it. but i have downloaded one mod before: Enviromental 4.5 and i enabled it with Generic Mod Enabler but now i really want to download this mod.

but i've got a few questions:
at the top it says: open with JSGME, is that the same as Generic Mod Enabler???

and another question: this mod is not yet compatible with the carreer mode, how are you supposed to try it out then?

There are two single missions included with it.

There are more than just Xantro that have ships that work in campaign mode. I asked for help twice on this forum. I got one response from Nisgeis and am trying it but so far no luck. So I am trying to figure it out, I just haven't had much time to look at it lately. I'll figure it out sooner or later.
The trouble is there could be a hundred reasons why it works in single missions and not in campaign. I just have to find one, but haven't found it yet. I have done something wrong but don't know what, so I have to go through the whole thing over again until I find it. I only did a ship mod one month ago and never knew anything about how to do it, so there is a lot I don't know. I learn more each time but the Campaign mode problem, I just have not found.

Edit: I did make the Japanese Sen Toku playable and wrote the beginnings of a campaign for it and it works fine, so it is narrowed down to something I am doing wrong with the ships. And this ship won't go into the campaign anyway because there is no Japanese Campaign. The Iowa is the only one that should work and it doesn't either.
Peabody

SilentTEO 10-05-09 09:33 AM

Hi:DL

I cant download this ship:cry:, when i clik in download link i go to filefront web page.

Can solve this problem? i want this ship very mutch:salute:

Thanks

Karle94 10-05-09 10:29 AM

The ship is not on Filefront

SilentTEO 10-05-09 10:31 AM

Where is it then?:hmmm:

Karle94 10-05-09 10:49 AM

As far as I know it isn`t anywhere

SilentTEO 10-05-09 12:55 PM

:wah: Its impossible:cry: ... anyone have the ship to send me or creat a link for download?