SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   2009 SUBSIM Meet (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Checking in... (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=156432)

martes86 09-20-09 02:01 PM

Checking in...

So, who's got back (safe of course) already?

I got back like 4 hours ago.

Carotio 09-20-09 02:23 PM

still in Cph with my brother, we went to Tivoli today with his son (my nephew). Going home tomorrow...

limkol 09-20-09 02:29 PM

Hola Martes!

Got back, have had something to eat. I was offered 'herregårdsbøf' but refused, as we had all eaten that yesterday and the day before in Copenhagen. No way was I going to eat the stuff this evening also:doh:!!

Hope the rest of the Subsim task force get home ok.

Anyway guys, thanks very much for the experience of a lifetime. Great to meet you all. Special thanks to the Rumanian Devs, the Danish 'liason officers', that Texan guy Seal Stevens and especially Peter Madsen for letting us dive on the UC3 Nautilus. God bless all who sail in her:salute:

McBeck 09-20-09 04:19 PM

Yup...got home safe too ;)

Thanks for visiting!

FIREWALL 09-20-09 04:31 PM

Glad to hear that guys. :up:

Make it home safe Carotio. :salute:

As is my wish for all intransit members. :DL

ps. Watch those Texans get lost.:haha:

martes86 09-20-09 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limkol (Post 1175658)
Got back, have had something to eat. I was offered 'herregårdsbøf' but refused, as we had all eaten that yesterday and the day before in Copenhagen. No way was I going to eat the stuff this evening also:doh:!!

:rotfl2: Well, there's no such thing around (I think, at least not with that name) in Spain. Actually, I had carbonara spaghetties for lunch and fried chips and a bread-covered sausage filled with ham and cheese for dinner. :DL

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIREWALL (Post 1175729)
ps. Watch those Texans get lost.:haha:

I think it's their luggage what we should watch, lol.

limkol 09-21-09 03:38 AM

Martes, after 3 days of 'herregårdsbøf', I'd rather eat squid eyes in bulls balls sauce:arrgh!:

KeptinCranky 09-21-09 05:05 AM

Just got home after a 15 hour train journey, didn't get much sleep, because the compartment was kinda full, the Australian girl was ok, nice to look at too, but the two old ladies that got in one stop later meant I couldn't lie down on the 3 seats, oh well.... at least it stopped logn enough for a smoke every 3 hours or so :doh:

got back home, immediately got an sms from work, ignored it, I have another week of vacation :salute:

Lurchi 09-21-09 06:41 AM

... returned at 1:15 A.M. today - after experiencing some panic during the drive because of the seemingly loose gas station network in Denmark :damn:.

Now preparing for a SUBSIM Meet "Addon" with Bas and von Hinten at the local Marinemuseum here.

Onkel Neal 09-21-09 07:03 AM

Abe, Chad, and I are back.

I still feel like the floor is gently swaying... :D

horsa 09-21-09 07:33 AM

Back and exhausted. I still flashback the challenge of getting out of the sub. :o
Good job that big Texan was around.

Copenhagen is full of beautiful girls !!

Chad 09-21-09 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by horsa (Post 1175972)
Copenhagen is full of beautiful girls !!

:yeah: No need to say anymore about the trip than that hehe

Carotio 09-21-09 09:45 AM

back home in Odense again, another city with great looking girls... :D

and ohh, Chad, who was it again who got the first photo saturday evening... :03:

McBeck 09-21-09 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1176006)
:yeah: No need to say anymore about the trip than that hehe

Good to see that you are back.
I was right - the reason Maj-Britt thought the two of us would be friends was because she recognised your type right away :) Seems like a good boy, but is really a wolf in a sheeps clothes.

martes86 09-21-09 02:35 PM

Yeah, he's the hunter going for the price. :haha: