SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Official announcement (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=238846)

Mr Quatro 10-15-18 07:22 AM

I'm staying out of this one :yep:

No your not! :o

Yes I am :yep:

Bleiente 10-15-18 12:49 PM

Well you seem to record this really humorous.

But I am quite serious.
It's not nice to read and delete the postings from my "twin" Jack the next day.

I just wanted to point out this peculiar state and condition - hence this radical step on my part.
For me, a friendly living among each other is important.

:salute:

vienna 10-15-18 01:20 PM

I am legion...

<O>

Skybird 10-15-18 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleiente (Post 2572669)
Well you seem to record this really humorous.

But I am quite serious.
It's not nice to read and delete the postings from my "twin" Jack the next day.

I just wanted to point out this peculiar state and condition - hence this radical step on my part.
For me, a friendly living among each other is important.

:salute:

I have been psychologist, Bleiente, but you are the first case of sleep-walking claiming that he does complex intellectual tasks while sleepwalking that I ever have heard of. Somnabulism is mostly accompanied by simple automatic motoric activity, not complex intellectual tasks that would need greater areas of the brain waking up (because theory links this sleeping disorder to a malfunctioning wake-up mechanism).

Bleiente 10-15-18 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skybird (Post 2572690)
I have been psychologist, Bleiente, but you are the first case of sleep-walking claiming that he does complex intellectual tasks while sleepwalking that I ever have heard of. Somnabulism is mostly accompanied by simple automatic motoric activity, not complex intellectual tasks that would need greater areas of the brain waking up (because theory links this sleeping disorder to a malfunctioning wake-up mechanism).

dissoziative Störung

wäre eher der Begriff, sowas kann ich aber keinesfalls ins Forum schreiben.
Ich habe einfach versucht, das Problem zu umschreiben.

Auch mein anderes Ich ist keinesfalls "böse" - er ist mein Beschützer, übertreibt es aber durchaus in seiner Ausführung als auch Vorgehen.

Wenn Du also ein tatsächlicher und verantwortungsvoller Psychologe wärst, hättest du es hier niemals zur Sprache gebracht und mich privat kontaktiert.

Nun - jetzt bin ich frei.

Nachtrag:
Ich werde Deinen echten Namen sicherlich ermitteln können und dir deine Zulassung entziehen lassen.
Schönen Abend. :03:

Skybird 10-15-18 03:33 PM

What you described, led me to thinking of somnabulia (you called yourself a dream goer), not dissociative disorders, or conversion disorders. In that context, I did not take you too serious.

Chapter F44 is quite complex in the ICD, if you have been correctly diagnosed with this symptomatic by an expert.

If you do not want to talk about this, okay, fully understandable, I wouldn't talk such intimiate stuff in public, too. But then you should not even have touched the subject in the first. ;) However, it explains some strange postings of yours indeed. Ever thought about a "peer reader" going over your postings before you send them? Else you are doomed to cause more irritation and alienation in the future.

Also, if all what you say is true (I cannot know, psychologists are no telepaths), I hope you are in treatment by a professional expert, yes? If not, you should find one. Don't try to deal with it alone.

Bleiente 10-15-18 03:48 PM

I apologize now for my outburst @skybird.

In fact, I just wanted to explain the peculiar processes of my characteristically opposing postings, so that no one is unnecessarily angry with me.

Skybird 10-15-18 04:05 PM

I took it with an easy mind, so no apology needed. I hope you have a real world expert and are in therapy. The issue of dissociative disorder is very complex and can result in various symptomatologies, even though some kind of traumata most often is involved as a cause at the beginning. Undealt with, it will detoriate most likely. Therapy is mainly focussed on psychotherapy, though in the beginning chemical support can/will be addeded for initial stabilization. The whole symptomatic complex usually is seen as a psychological defence mechanism, to allow splitting off and isolating traumatic memories, and so psychotherapy indeed is the tool of choice. Can be stationary, or ambulant, it depends on the individual case.

Have (or go and find) an expert, do not deal with it all alone with yourself. You can't, due to the nature of the issue. Your status most likely would detoriate over your life. Disorders of this kind are not known to usually be temporary only and to vanish by themselves again - most likely they will not go away if remaining unadressed, but will persist and worsten. Sorry, but such is the truth.

Go find a professional in real life. First goes somatic "Ausschlußdiagnostik" (thus a medical doctor with additional psychoanalytical title or a neurologhist would be the reocmmended first contact) , second follows psychological diagnosis, and if confirmed: therapy, can be a clincially embedded psychotherapist and a doctor in teamwork , or a psychoanalyst. The physical checkup must go first and have no result, else a diagnosis according to F44 ICD is not possible.

For crisis intervention, you can go directly to a hospital.

Good luck. ;) And find professonal help. I mean it!

vienna 10-15-18 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleiente (Post 2572695)
I apologize now for my outburst @skybird.

In fact, I just wanted to explain the peculiar processes of my characteristically opposing postings, so that no one is unnecessarily angry with me.

...at least, not until you (any of you, Bleiente) post another post disputing the previous post...

<O>

Eichhörnchen 10-15-18 04:18 PM

Gute Wünsche, Bleiente.... du wirst immer hier unter Freunden sein :yep:

Skybird 10-15-18 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vienna (Post 2572698)
...at least, not until you (any of you, Bleiente) post another post disputing the previous post...

^ A peer reader from real life "checking" posts before sending them. That tip I meant serious. Brother/sister? Wife, girl-friend? Trusted friend, appartment buddy?

Skybird 10-15-18 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen (Post 2572699)
Gute Wünsche, Bleiente.... du wirst immer hier unter Freunden sein :yep:

You comfort-squirrel!

Eichhörnchen 10-15-18 04:26 PM

^:har::haha::yep:

STEED 10-15-18 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reece (Post 2572578)
I must confess, STEED and I are the same person!! :oops:

Oh great now the whole flipping world knows. Don't forget our part time super poster ego jim. :03: :D

Reece 10-15-18 08:21 PM

How could we forget, he's so big you can't miss him!!:oops: