SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   JCWolf 1920 x 1080 Resolution Mod 2015 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=221951)

JCWolf 09-29-15 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magic1111 (Post 2347706)
Hi Alex!

U-Boo
t Lehrdivision with a BIG L!

Otherwise all is correct! Look at post #40 from JCW, there are all german words correct, except for the little book on the right side.

For this book Iīve translated in post #41! :D

Best regards,
Magic
:salute:

Saw it , but I'll try to change that text if I can since now that part its already done if I can't I would have to redo the all thing again :doh:

But I will see if I can go around the remake...:up:

JCWolf 09-30-15 06:37 AM

INFO on mod dev .

Hi there gus ...

I am working on some stuff for the screens and will post development tomorrow !:salute:

relax play the game , everything is going on schedule !:up:

torpille 09-30-15 07:15 AM

superbe !:yeah:

Magic1111 09-30-15 08:50 AM

Very good news JCW! :yeah:

JCWolf 10-01-15 01:14 PM

JCWolf 1920 x 1080 Resolution Mod 2015 Dev Report 4

Loading screen (Map Tga) Dev day 2

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...psufl32hro.png

Dev Notes

This is the loading screen that you see when loading either saved game or any mission or Academy exams,,, Been working on this objects included on the screen for the past 2 days to include them in this new screen !

Not finished yet but here it stays the screen as it is now in game !

Also been working on some new Objects for other screens !

Hope you like this:up:

Regards
JCW

Fubar2Niner 10-01-15 01:46 PM

@JC

Like it............? I love it, stunning work as usual old friend :up:

Can't wait for the next dev update.

All the best.

Fubar2Niner

Magic1111 10-01-15 02:39 PM

Looks very nice, I like it too mate! :yeah:

JCWolf 10-01-15 04:04 PM

Thanks guys...

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps3wztz0d0.jpg

Does any one haves any idea where is located the commands or in Menu.ini the entrances to change the position of the loading bar ...

:up:

Magic1111 10-02-15 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCWolf (Post 2348376)
Does any one haves any idea where is located the commands or in Menu.ini the entrances to change the position of the loading bar ...

Yes, but in none of these files mate!

The problem is, that the fixed resolution of 1920x1080 in the Ahnenerbe-Mod (all other Wide GUIs have 1360x768) the loading bar in the center slide, as you see in the screenshot.

For this you must edit the sh3.exe, because the position of the loading bar is permanently programmed into the sh3.exe!

JCWolf 10-02-15 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magic1111 (Post 2348457)
Yes, but in none of these files mate!

The problem is, that the fixed resolution of 1920x1080 in the Ahnenerbe-Mod (all other Wide GUIs have 1360x768) the loading bar in the center slide, as you see in the screenshot.

For this you must edit the sh3.exe, because the position of the loading bar is permanently programmed into the sh3.exe!

Then I can only try to change the graphic loading bar image to look smaller !?

Cause I have no idea on how to edit the SH3 exe ..:hmmm:

Magic1111 10-02-15 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCWolf (Post 2348599)
Cause I have no idea on how to edit the SH3 exe ..:hmmm:

A Modder in our german MarineSims Forum is working on a compatible version from Ahnenerbe GUI MOD for CCoM Super MOD. He is the Modder, and I the tester.

But it is no official release yet.

So, the modder wrote a little program for the compatible Ahnenerbe GUI for CCoM, that I can patch the sh3.exe (similar h.sie Patch). After patching the loading bar is at the same place as in stock SH3 game when we use Ahnenerbe GUI.

But unfortunately I canīt give you the patch, because it is unofficial (license Problems, etc.), but even if I give it you, you must put the Patch into your MOD and each user must patch the .exe before he can use your MOD.

Thatīs not possible my friend!

Sorry, and best regards,
Magic :salute:

JCWolf 10-03-15 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magic1111 (Post 2348616)
A Modder in our german MarineSims Forum is working on a compatible version from Ahnenerbe GUI MOD for CCoM Super MOD. He is the Modder, and I the tester.

But it is no official release yet.

So, the modder wrote a little program for the compatible Ahnenerbe GUI for CCoM, that I can patch the sh3.exe (similar h.sie Patch). After patching the loading bar is at the same place as in stock SH3 game when we use Ahnenerbe GUI.

But unfortunately I canīt give you the patch, because it is unofficial (license Problems, etc.), but even if I give it you, you must put the Patch into your MOD and each user must patch the .exe before he can use your MOD.

Thatīs not possible my friend!

Sorry, and best regards,
Magic :salute:

No worries matey...I make trials and error and see if I can change the loading bar graphic itself and make it different !:up:

JCWolf 10-04-15 06:20 AM

Loading Bar testing and dev

Loading Bar trials and testing on Wip

Hi everyone,

Been making some testing and trials with some new Loading bars for my Mod...

My objective is to reduce the loading bar to minimum so that we can see the loading progress without being so big loading bar as it is now....maybe I can make a new loading bar just with a new graphic , so far I manage to change it for different ones but I want a line not a full bar as we have now !

So be patient guys ! :up:

Magic1111 10-05-15 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCWolf (Post 2348936)

Been making some testing and trials with some new Loading bars for my Mod...

Hi Mate!

Any results after testing? :hmmm:

JCWolf 10-05-15 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magic1111 (Post 2349145)
Hi Mate!

Any results after testing? :hmmm:

none brother none...Just some different loading bars however manage to make some a lot thinner then any of the actual ones ...:up: