SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   War Ace Campaign 4.1 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=128050)

Magic1111 06-19-15 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanSolo78 (Post 2321502)
I ask myself if there would be interest of porting all FM 3d interior to the sub types II, VII and IX ? So that all have the interior compartments.

:up::up::up::up:

makman94 06-19-15 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanSolo78 (Post 2321502)
Hey guys! One question from myself... As I think of getting WAC up to date with current community mods .. I ask myself if there would be interest of porting all FM 3d interior to the sub types II, VII and IX ? So that all have the interior compartments.

very nice idea updating the WAC ,Hansolo :up:

afaik , Flakmonkey haven't made any interior for the type II
[there are made one (or two?) type II interior expands but are not even good at all].
i don't know if there was ever a mod made for expanding the interior of the type IX

for the exterior of the subs i think that Wise is your man. there is nothing that can be compared with his work,he is making an epic work there

HanSolo78 06-19-15 01:19 PM

Yeah.. The type II torpedo room was made from Tomi099 for SH4 and then converted.
A mod for the type IX was never made for the interior but I thought of just moving them over to type IX and adjusting so that you have type VII engine room etc. without reworking 3D things, because that would be too much work for me. Better than only having one room for type IX. Also the type VII egine room could be converted to type II.

Tomi_099 06-19-15 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanSolo78 (Post 2322444)
Yeah.. The type II torpedo room was made from Tomi099 for SH4 and then converted.
A mod for the type IX was never made for the interior but I thought of just moving them over to type IX and adjusting so that you have type VII engine room etc. without reworking 3D things, because that would be too much work for me. Better than only having one room for type IX. Also the type VII egine room could be converted to type II.

Oh yes guys that looks for work! :O:
No bad idea!
implement the Type II in SH3. :hmmm:
I'm just trying this SH3 Crow exchange ..
I mean the look SH5 not so starved ..:D
This (called by some) IDIOTS look terrible.
What do you think .abaut... that?

ok..ok. no more Cafffeeee !!..:D

The worst job was created by DD for SH3
The animation from engine is essentially a large power unit ..
Thanks Diving Duck!

About type IX interior
The biggest problem to me, I do not appear as original images
the type IX interior have or minimum a blueprint.
and there's the VII D which I would for years as Mod.

There is much to be done guys!

HanSolo78 06-20-15 03:09 AM

Perfect task Tomi. I also thoughts about the crew but I think there is much knowledge like DD has, with hex editing and so missing for me. How far did you gut in your crew SH5 Port? So... I think implementiert type VII interior to type II and IX is the most easy way. Especially if the are no interior Images or blueprints.

Tomi_099 06-20-15 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanSolo78 (Post 2322578)
Perfect task Tomi. I also thoughts about the crew but I think there is much knowledge like DD has, with hex editing and so missing for me. How far did you gut in your crew SH5 Port? So... I think implementiert type VII interior to type II and IX is the most easy way. Especially if the are no interior Images or blueprints.

--------

:Kaleun_Wink: DD is right I do not want to accept the logic of SH5.
I just want the look of the characters change (optical). The logic remains of SH3 for Crow.
My friend, I would like to show you the type II hand over if you did intend to SH3 to mirrors.
I say this so because with me is the water in the apartment like a sinking submarine. :Kaleun_Crying:
I have a heating pipe-break in the apartment ..the rest you can imagine you so.
My time will be limited but I'll go with you if you want to.

HanSolo78 06-23-15 11:32 PM

Sure Tomi! I am also limited by time, but maybe I can work out some things in summer holidays. Maybe you also find some time to make things. Would be great!

HanSolo78 07-09-15 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasboot01 (Post 2318093)
My English is terrible .. The query is, you can extend the campaign until 1945?
Wac is playable until 1943. Many thanks to all, Han Solo, Makman, BL! TZKR! EG.

Hi my friend!

Can u please explain where and how WAC ends in 1943?
Is the war over? Or what does it say?
Which flotille do you play in? Which sub?

regards
Han

dasboot01 07-10-15 12:44 AM

Hi my fiend Han

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanSolo78 (Post 2327426)
Hi my friend!

Can u please explain where and how WAC ends in 1943?
Is the war over? Or what does it say?
Which flotille do you play in? Which sub?

regards
Han

the campaign does not follow until 1945, ends in 1943. If you select the year you want to play .. beginning 1939-1943, and should be 1939-1945,, I think it's a mistake cfg flotillas:wah:

HanSolo78 07-10-15 02:12 AM

Hm...you mean the start year is only 1939-1943???
That is like in stock SH3. There you can also start only from 1939 - 1943. A start in 1945 is not possible.

Meanwhile.... I was able to clone the Type VII interior compartments from flakmonkey, so that the type IX also use them. :-)

dasboot01 07-10-15 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanSolo78 (Post 2327489)
Hm...you mean the start year is only 1939-1943???
That is like in stock SH3. There you can also start only from 1939 - 1943. A start in 1945 is not possible.

Meanwhile.... I was able to clone the Type VII interior compartments from flakmonkey, so that the type IX also use them. :-)

My friend, in your mod the campaign ends in 1943, it is not possible to advance to 1944 and 1945 in other mod GWX, LSH, you can select the starting year of the campaign. Cfg flotilla has the problem .. its mod WAC despite the years is the best I've played. I'm a fan, greetings and thanks.:salute:

HanSolo78 07-10-15 04:44 PM

IŽll have a look into flotilla.cfg file and examine the problem if I am done with some new stuf getting into the WAC update!

regards
Han

fitzcarraldo 07-16-15 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BL!TZKR!EG (Post 2329073)
Nice to hear the latest news on WAC :yeah:

Same here!

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

HanSolo78 07-16-15 03:33 PM

Hi guys!

Thx, very much!
All in all I am making advantage in the new update..
Type IX already has the complete Type VII interior now just the type IX control room and Tommi_099 gave me his work from Sh4 (and GWx4???), a new type II interior, which I ported over to SH3 the last few days and so there is now a Type II original engine room to Sh3 ... so that it is usable... screens to follow... :arrgh!::arrgh!::arrgh!::rock:

fitzcarraldo 07-16-15 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HanSolo78 (Post 2329096)
Hi guys!

Thx, very much!
All in all I am making advantage in the new update..
Type IX already has the complete Type VII interior now just the type IX control room and Tommi_099 gave me his work from Sh4 (and GWx4???), a new type II interior, which I ported over to SH3 the last few days and so there is now a Type II original engine room to Sh3 ... so that it is usable... screens to follow... :arrgh!::arrgh!::arrgh!::rock:

Very promising! Many thanks for the update!

Fitzcarraldo :salute: