SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   User reputation (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=96273)

STEED 08-02-06 03:26 PM

Go Green. :D :D

Linton 08-02-06 05:05 PM

How negative can you go on this stupid assinine and childish system?Who will be the first bad boy rather than the inky swot?:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Why do I have to spread reputation around rather than give it to the same person again?I might not want to!!!!!

Gizzmoe 08-02-06 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens
ok, I have the solution: Everyone: when giving good or bad rep, make sure you sign your name in the comments.

It would be easier if youŽd just enable "Can See Who Left User Ratings" in the usergroup manager. :)

Ducimus 08-02-06 10:33 PM

Quote:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Neal Stevens again.
BAH! So i dinged Steed (cause we can't have someone running around with 3 green dots! Ohhh no! Sorry mate, nothing personal! ehheheh) and bumped Gizmoe up a little, and i still can't ding Neal again! BAH i say!

Ducimus 08-02-06 10:53 PM

It just occured to me that this reputation system is contrieved, and more or less unneccessary.I mean seriously, reputation system or no, i think everybody here already has a reputation. You develop one when you frequent any forum community for any length of time.

People remember/know you by your views,actions, and manorisms regardless of the color of box by your name. Over time, everyone gets a pretty good idea on how others will react to various topics. You can have 10 red boxes with a tooltip highlight that reads, "Is a bottom feeding scum sucking algea eater", but people will already have their opinion of you (good or bad) regardless of what the little box says.

STEED 08-03-06 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ducimus
Quote:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Neal Stevens again.
BAH! So i dinged Steed (cause we can't have someone running around with 3 green dots! Ohhh no! Sorry mate,

So what, I could not give a hoot put me in the red if you want I am not interested. We are not getting free money or tokens for the greatest number of green blocks. :rotfl:

Linton 08-03-06 04:12 AM

Steed I agree with you totally.I shall not give anybody any reputation points.Hopefully it will have an early death and go away

STEED 08-03-06 04:36 AM

I think most of the forum members are not interested in this system, it looks like a flop. I am now bored with it and I rather read the forum instead of trying to work out who gets red and green blocks.

:ahoy: :()1:

Wilko 08-03-06 05:49 AM

Gotta agree, apperntly I know which way is north now... what does that mean? :rotfl:

Winston 08-03-06 08:40 AM

Well if you don't know what it means I'd say that statement is a tad erroneous :lol:

STEED 08-03-06 01:01 PM

The blocks have gone. :yep: Well I am pleased well done Neal. :up:

Peace in our time. :()1:

Takeda Shingen 08-03-06 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STEED

And you said that you didn't care.

Herman 08-03-06 03:19 PM

Quote:

Now that the green blocks are gone, how am I supposed to give Good Reputation for this message? ;) :rotfl:

STEED 08-03-06 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen
Quote:

And you said that you didn't care.

I don't if Neal brings them back so be.

STEED 08-03-06 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herman
Quote:

Now that the green blocks are gone, how am I supposed to give Good Reputation for this message? ;) :rotfl:

I shall take that you are glad they are gone.:up:

I know Drebbel will be pleased.