SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Urfisch´s final FX and GUI mod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=157581)

verte 03-09-10 03:06 PM

Thank you! :yeah: Downloading...

verte 03-09-10 05:05 PM

I have taken the gui screens from your mod and added them to my "primary" campaign installation - they are beautifull, it is sad that you didn't made more of them.

I have only two problems with them:
- first is a matter of taste, I would like the intro.tga without the rain "effect" more.
- I have a problem with RadioMsg.tga - the text in game is positioned not on the paper, but on the pencil...

Chisum 03-10-10 05:50 AM

Great thanks to the release mate.
Downloading right now but will install later cause I'm on patrol.

Thanks a lot to your job, my feedback coming up.
:up:

steve_lyons 03-10-10 06:55 AM

Oops..

Fantastic effects - absolutely brilliant!

I have a problem however. It turns out I'm unable to interact with either my hydrophone or radio operators.

i.e. I can't give them orders, either by way of clicking on them (they do not turn and acknowledge me), or by using the integrated order pop-up. :hmmm:

Hope this is fixable.. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

urfisch 03-10-10 08:04 AM

i do not edited any controllers, than particles. so this must refer to another mod/problem. i guess...

Desga 03-10-10 08:26 AM

A very good mod Urfish I like much the fire and the drops in the command room!!:DL it would be nice if your mod is compatible with conning tower of lucagaeta and the interior of flakmonkey
Very good work mate!!:up:

urfisch 03-10-10 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desga (Post 1305953)
A very good mod Urfish I like much the fire and the drops in the command room!!:DL it would be nice if your mod is compatible with conning tower of lucagaeta and the interior of flakmonkey
Very good work mate!!:up:

this should be no problem for some guys...to do so. the added controllers are "just" to be ported into the CR.dat of the mods you mentioned. I never found time for this.

Hitman 03-10-10 11:14 AM

Magnific screens :up:

And you beated me to include the 30s chronometer in the game...I have it planned, and the graphics done, but not ready yet as the needels are giving me problems :damn:

BTW I found a way to coax the game to make it work with a 30 seconds sphere, and a 15 minutes small dial. :smug:

Desga 03-10-10 11:16 AM

Quote:

this should be no problem for some guys...to do so. the added controllers are "just" to be ported into the CR.dat of the mods you mentioned

Yeah I can make a appeal for help but only if you wished and if you give me permission:salute:

IFRT-WHUFC 03-10-10 11:40 AM

Can never download from bloody rapidshare! Are there any other d/l links?

thanks
Rick

JCWolf 03-10-10 12:01 PM

Downloading...:rock:

Love the Gui as far as I can see in this pics!:salute:

Question:

GWX3 Compatible or not?

If not can I make it compatible. ?:hmmm:

urfisch 03-10-10 12:54 PM

answered the question of compatibility in the first post...

;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desga (Post 1306253)
Yeah I can make a appeal for help but only if you wished and if you give me permission:salute:

sure! why not...

verte 03-10-10 01:00 PM

Urfisch, do you plan to release any other screens for gui, or the screens in this mod are the last released? I'm repeating myself, but they are superb!

Ritmeister 03-10-10 01:03 PM

MAKE IT COMPATIBLE to GWX, WAC, etc. READ HERE:

you can seperate the folder of the mod...to make it compatible with the supermods, just leave the CR.dat (+stuff) out. use only the textures and the particles.dat + materials..that should do the trick...

FOrgive my stupidity, but I'm not really clear on the compatability statement here. Is CD.dat shorthand for something? I can't find any file with that name?

Of course I couldn't see the forest for the trees either.:o

urfisch 03-10-10 01:37 PM

...\Urfischs_ModStrike_Beta1\data\Interior\NSS_Ubo at7

leave this folder out...