SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   SH5 players, Introduce yourself: roll call II (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=219382)

Onkel Neal 04-02-15 08:08 AM

SH5 players, Introduce yourself: roll call II

This is part two of the SH5 players, Introduce yourself: roll call thread. For part I, click here.

We have a thread in the GT forum where people introduce themselves, post a pic and a little bio. I'm starting one here, because nothing helps a community more than openess and friendship. So, come on into the room, take off your hat, and put your boots on the table.

Most of you know me by now, but in short, I'm a native Texan, 50, located in Houston, and I like long walks in the moonlight. Have to consider myself a fan of Theodore Dreiser, Bruce Springsteen, and Wolf Peterson. Motorcycle rider since forever! Been playing computer games off and on since 1979. Blue Max was my first simulation.

Guineo 04-03-15 03:48 PM

Hey guys, Francisco from Spain with 52 years and retired after read you a long time, I wanted to thank you for everything you do for the simulator, thank you very much to all
Sorry for the google translator :yeah::salute:

Aktungbby 04-03-15 05:34 PM

biénvenidos

¡Guineo!:Kaleun_Salute:

ReallyDedPoet 04-03-15 05:38 PM

Welcome to SUBSIM Guineo :sunny:

THEBERBSTER 04-03-15 06:02 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim > Guineo :subsim:

Jimbuna 04-04-15 05:52 AM

I 'officially' retired at the same age as you Guineo....welcome to SubSim :sunny:

Jax von May 04-04-15 06:55 AM

hi there

Hi all

51 years old, Swiss and Italian, work for the ICRC, spent thirty years in conflict areas doing humanitarian work. Love peace but accept war as a reality, spend a lot of time dealing with military issues, and dont forget my 'previous life' as a Swiss soldier. Sky- and scuba-diver, love my racebike, married, two grown up kids, currently working in Israel and Occupied Territories.

I relax playing simulations - mainly IL-46 Sturmovik and SH 5 / never player SH5 multiplayer though. :Kaleun_Cheers:Love this site subsim site and the atmosphere and support here.

Take care all
J.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens (Post 2303107)
This is part two of the SH5 players, Introduce yourself: roll call thread. For part I, click here.

We have a thread in the GT forum where people introduce themselves, post a pic and a little bio. I'm starting one here, because nothing helps a community more than openess and friendship. So, come on into the room, take off your hat, and put your boots on the table.

Most of you know me by now, but in short, I'm a native Texan, 50, located in Houston, and I like long walks in the moonlight. Have to consider myself a fan of Theodore Dreiser, Bruce Springsteen, and Wolf Peterson. Motorcycle rider since forever! Been playing computer games off and on since 1979. Blue Max was my first simulation.

Moreman 04-08-15 08:51 AM

I live in Russia. Work and play. Used to love to read books about captain blood, then carried away by good author Valentin Pikul. Read 2 of his books: Requiem for convoy PQ-17, Cruisers. Loved it. The lovers of the nautical theme, I highly recommend.

Jimbuna 04-08-15 10:32 AM

Welcome Aboard Moreman :sunny:

Moreman 04-08-15 11:55 AM

This song is dedicated to convoy PQ-17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0_6PnBG1fI

OldWulf85 04-13-15 09:14 AM

Welcome Moreman ! :salute:

THEBERBSTER 04-13-15 02:48 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Moreman :subsim:
You Will Always Find Someone Here To Help You :sunny:
New To Silent Hunter <> Need Help <> Click On My Thread Link. :salute:
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community :yeah:
Having Tonnage Bar Problems Then You Need My Tutorial Post #188 :/\\!!

brotato1337 05-02-15 11:49 AM

Hi im Kai from St. Paul Minnesota im 13 years old and i love anything WWII

THEBERBSTER 05-02-15 02:17 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > brotato1337 :subsim:
You Will Always Find Someone Here To Help You :sunny:

longhaul444 05-02-15 02:37 PM

Hello

Hello fellow simmers! I've been here awhile (2008), took a 7 year LOA b/c my job kept me away from my simulations. I have given up the ghost, so to speak, sold my truck and folded up the business. That's a story for another time :). I'm glad Subsim is still alive and well, and have always appreciated the info contained in the forums, so much I just donated today to help keep it going. As for me, 43yo, from Sumter, SC. I love anything with computers, lately except my own...lol (God I hate MS). Former US Marine, and now former owner operator (20 years), currently involved with operating my own VA (PITA :/\\!!), alpha/beta tester for various games (WOT, WOWS, WOWP, MWO, AW, RoF, and WT), and finally getting back to sinking the dreaded IJN!!!! lol, I hope I can be a contributor in some way to the forums. I think I covered everything :D.