SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=215433)

Myxale 09-05-14 06:13 AM

Awesome.
Quite impressive GUI.:rock::salute::up:

Ahnenerbe 09-05-14 07:58 AM

Hey there!
Thanks guys for the feedback! I made it for myself and so tried, and I hope you also come in handy. Maybe somewhere, and there are some bugs (one for all will not follow), but together can be corrected. Thanks for vanjast push, with the filing of his couture NYGM and I decided to rework the interface GWX. Yes, this GUI is designed for GWX and they supported, as was done on the basis of Conus' SH3GWX WS 2.3 1360x768. However, during the time of use GUI from Conus I have some files then reworked and renamed, so part of the image files from the original GWX will not work, and will show my (I did not change anything in the creation of the GUI, much time has passed and not just hard to remember that I am). But all that was renamed and remade me, everything is working correctly, your problems will not be.
To BigWalleye ..... At periscope observation I used a grid of mod from vanjast, for the attack periscope and UZO made myself based on that found on other sites, in particular Russian-speaking that were the many conversations on the optics of the German submarines. Compatible with GWX full, although much will be checked by tests, most importantly, that the main time-consuming and extensive work has already been done, to eliminate some bugs (if there are) is easier. Hours of Tycho I did not shifted, the position on the screen at a resolution of 1920x1080 abound, so there was no point them somewhere to hide, just fixed them in the right place and everything, and of course fitted a second hand look was much better. If you want to detach, it is easier to block menu_1024_768.ini G3F I322 in line Drag = false replaced by Drag = true.
fitzcarraldo, as well laugh laugh about the sextant:k_rofl:. By the way, I look at you talking imposition Salvo.tga, so you also need to find a record with menu_1024_768.ini TDC1_2.tga and replaced by standard TDC1.tga, and my file from the TDC to remove.
In general, once again thank you all and well used, I hope, I spent my time is not wasted.
All the best and good hunting:Kaleun_Salute: !!
P.S. I apologize for the online translation, but I think the point is made.

fitzcarraldo 09-05-14 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe (Post 2239763)
Hey there!
Thanks guys for the feedback! I made it for myself and so tried, and I hope you also come in handy. Maybe somewhere, and there are some bugs (one for all will not follow), but together can be corrected. Thanks for vanjast push, with the filing of his couture NYGM and I decided to rework the interface GWX. Yes, this GUI is designed for GWX and they supported, as was done on the basis of Conus' SH3GWX WS 2.3 1360x768. However, during the time of use GUI from Conus I have some files then reworked and renamed, so part of the image files from the original GWX will not work, and will show my (I did not change anything in the creation of the GUI, much time has passed and not just hard to remember that I am). But all that was renamed and remade me, everything is working correctly, your problems will not be.
To BigWalleye ..... At periscope observation I used a grid of fashion from vanjast, for the attack periscope and UZO made myself based on that found on other sites, in particular ruskoyazychnyh that were the many conversations on the optics of the German submarines. Compatible with GWX full, although much will be checked by tests, most importantly, that the main time-consuming and extensive work has already been done, to eliminate some bugs (if there are) is easier. Hours of Tycho I did not shifted, the position on the screen at a resolution of 1920x1080 abound, so there was no point them somewhere to hide, just fixed them in the right place and everything, and of course fitted a second hand look was much better. If you want to detach, it is easier to block menu_1024_768.ini G3F I322 in line Drag = false replaced by Drag = true.
fitzcarraldo, as well laugh laugh about the sextant:k_rofl:. By the way, I look at you talking imposition Salvo.tga, so you also need to find a record with menu_1024_768.ini TDC1_2.tga and replaced by standard TDC1.tga, and my file from the TDC to remove.
In general, once again thank you all and well used, I hope, I spent my time is not wasted.
All the best and good hunting:Kaleun_Salute: !!
P.S. I apologize for the online translation, but I think the point is made.

Thanks Ahnenerbe for the explanation. In my desperate use of your mod, I applied it on the last position of my huge list of mods (in GWX), and yes, it overwrites some files. In particular, I need to edit the en_menu file, modified by the Hsie. patch. I need to eliminate some GUI mods and reenable your mods and do more test. But, by now, all seems work fine. Also It needs some touches in the static.cfg file in SH3 Commander (if you use it).

And yes...I see the "60"....My mind wasnīt thinking in Real Navigation...

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

BigWalleye 09-05-14 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2239863)
Thanks Ahnenerbe for the explanation. In my desperate use of your mod, I applied it on the last position of my huge list of mods (in GWX), and yes, it overwrites some files. In particular, I need to edit the en_menu file, modified by the Hsie. patch. I need to eliminate some GUI mods and reenable your mods and do more test. But, by now, all seems work fine. Also It needs some touches in the static.cfg file in SH3 Commander (if you use it).

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo, I believe all the file changes needed for the h.sie patches are already in place. But NOT those required for Stiebler's patcher. And Ahnenerbe's mod doesn't touch Basic.cfg, which AFAIK is the only file affected by Static_settings.cfg. (Or do you have other, home-brewed items in Static_settings?:))

Ahnenerbe 09-05-14 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2239863)

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo, if you use the patch from h.sie v.16b1, then en_menu do not touch. This file was taken from the mod's of vanjast's, he did not edit as I have everything in Russian. I believe that many of the files on the general similarity en_menu or basic, so put on the safe side of vanjast's, where everything is spelled out. SH3 Commander I use, but himself in it, I have not got to clean up, hands do not reach, so while it is not advised.
All good !!
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Hitman 09-06-14 09:00 AM

Excellent :up:

Added to the "essentials" sticky :sunny:

Ahnenerbe 09-06-14 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hitman (Post 2240078)
Excellent :up:

Added to the "essentials" sticky :sunny:

Hi Hitman and thanks for the review !! And yet, if you have the desire and the opportunity, for its part can check, and can fix and add something? You will experience a lot more. I myself spend tests in GWX, everything seems to be ok, and suddenly that is possible to detect .... Once again thank you and all the best !!
++ Ahnenerbe ++

fitzcarraldo 09-09-14 09:34 AM

Hi Ahnenerbe:

I am experiencing some CTDs in the process save - reload games in campaign. I donīt have these problems with my normal installation GWX plus MaGUI WS 1360x768.

I did a complete new installation of SH3 GWX with only your WS GUI (with MultiSH3) and I have the CTDs. In saved individual missions no problem. But in campaign, I run normally, saved the game without ships or land in sight, in surface and in control room (F2); reload and CTD after the black screen "Initializing". No SH3 Commander used in these tests.

I donīt think is a problem of memory or my PC; I have enough power for a fast work of SH5.

If some user has this problem, please post it. I donīt know if the GUI has some data or parameters not recovering in saved campaigns.

Munster 09-12-14 06:05 AM

Hi, I don't need the widescreen mod, but I really like the the officers & persicope interface with the OLC. Is it available as stand alone?

fitzcarraldo 09-12-14 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munster (Post 2242311)
Hi, I don't need the widescreen mod, but I really like the the officers & persicope interface with the OLC. Is it available as stand alone?

The officers yes (they are tga files) but the periscope interface I think not or it needs a hard work for adaptation to other resolution.

BTW I resolved the CTD problem with some tweaks to cameras.dat via S3D.

Regards.

Haukka81 09-13-14 03:41 AM

Thanks to this mod, looks really nice even my 27" 2560x1440 monitor :up:

Can i change resolution to 2560x1440 from 1920x1080 ? Is there ini file or something like that ? :hmmm:

Im fine with 1920x1080 too so not big problem :arrgh!:

BigWalleye 09-13-14 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haukka81 (Post 2242620)
Thanks to this mod, looks really nice even my 27" 2560x1440 monitor :up:

Can i change resolution to 2560x1440 from 1920x1080 ? Is there ini file or something like that ? :hmmm:

Im fine with 1920x1080 too so not big problem :arrgh!:

Yes, there is an .ini file.

Santini 09-13-14 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2242355)
The officers yes (they are tga files) but the periscope interface I think not or it needs a hard work for adaptation to other resolution.

BTW I resolved the CTD problem with some tweaks to cameras.dat via S3D.

Regards.

Don't be too shy in sharing your fix :88)

Haukka81 09-13-14 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigWalleye (Post 2242668)
Yes, there is an .ini file.

2560x1440 won't work , crashes before menu :timeout:

But not big deal, looks nice in 1920x1080 , some AA and AF from nvidia panel and here we go :yeah:

fitzcarraldo 09-13-14 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santini (Post 2242678)
Don't be too shy in sharing your fix :88)

I would to know if my CTDs occur also in other installations. My cameras.dat is a complicated thing, compatible with a lot of others mods...I think my resolved issue isnīt compatible with any GWX installation. :hmmm:

All the best.