SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   End of an Era (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=256301)

ETR3(SS) 11-23-23 09:11 PM

End of an Era

Howdy all. I've been away for quite a while, but I'm sure quite a few of you remember me. I've decided to hang up the hat with modding SH4 and grant blanket permission for all to use my mods. You'll still have to get permission from anyone else that may have been a part of them. I'm glad I got to dig through this game and learn its ins and outs with you all. I stand relieved. :salute:

KaleunMarco 11-23-23 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ETR3(SS) (Post 2893169)
Howdy all. I've been away for quite a while, but I'm sure quite a few of you remember me. I've decided to hang up the hat with modding SH4 and grant blanket permission for all to use my mods. You'll still have to get permission from anyone else that may have been a part of them. I'm glad I got to dig through this game and learn its ins and outs with you all. I stand relieved. :salute:

Good Luck, Sailor.

Fair winds to you.
:Kaleun_Salute:

Aktungbby 11-23-23 10:01 PM

Welcome back!

ETR3(SS) :Kaleun_Salute: on the surface again!:up: Though seems more of an eon than an era!:O::arrgh!:

Captain Wreckless 11-23-23 11:45 PM

Quote:

Farewell Shipmate.:Kaleun_Salute:

CW :arrgh!:

propbeanie 11-24-23 09:36 AM

Quote:

Oh my... can we still reach you through a PM here on SubSim for the next brick wall we hit? :arrgh!:

We have missed your presence of late, and will miss you even more in the future. I thank you for your help with all things FotRSU, especially for the submarines' configs and the "welding" of the conn to the hull. Great technique. Have fun with whatever you do! :salute:

ETR3(SS) 11-24-23 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propbeanie (Post 2893224)
Oh my... can we still reach you through a PM here on SubSim for the next brick wall we hit? :arrgh!:

We have missed your presence of late, and will miss you even more in the future. I thank you for your help with all things FotRSU, especially for the submarines' configs and the "welding" of the conn to the hull. Great technique. Have fun with whatever you do! :salute:

Absolutely reach out if you have any questions, I have it set that I get an email whenever someone PMs me.

Sledgehammer427 11-30-23 01:50 PM

Hey! I know that guy!

Good to see you again ETR3, sad it's not under better circumstances