SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   MMM - MyMegaMod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192236)

pedrobas 02-07-12 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevally. (Post 1834973)
Hi Pedrobas,

Quote:
01 - VIIC41 - Start with in beginning of campaign for OHII
I think this mod may need an update (I have not seen it in any mod lists for some time). In the last version of OHII - the flottila base moves were changed by date.
If you check with winmerge - look for dates.
Also may I suggest this be an optional mod - I like my VIIB

Quote:
08 - TDW_Mines_Subnets_Detectable_in_hydro (OH II v1.6)
can I also suggest this as an optional mod

They both will be optionals.

vlad29 02-07-12 05:26 PM

May be also to add Sobers SAS (where you posting re No magic skills mod) and Green Crew Training as optional after Part1? I use both witn no any technical issues:salute:

pedrobas 02-07-12 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vlad29 (Post 1835002)
May be also to add Sobers SAS (where you posting re No magic skills mod) and Green Crew Training as optional after Part1? I use both witn no any technical issues:salute:

If so i supose that there wonŽt be any problem in doing that. WeŽll have to test it anyway.

tonschk 02-07-12 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedrobas (Post 1834437)
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES for install this:

I had the "grey sky" problem in Dynamic evironment and tried everything to solve it with no luck. So, since everything else looked to work properly i decided to reinstall the game to start from the beginning and... voila, no more blue sky,.

A small mistake, I think you mean "no more grey sky" . Thank you a lot for this hard work :DL Pedrobas :salute: :yeah: Muchas gracias

von Kinderei 02-07-12 06:57 PM

This should be nice ... :yeah:

Stormfly 02-07-12 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by von Kinderei (Post 1835094)
This should be nice ... :yeah:

i had this gray sky problem 1st time today, as i started a new patrol but was forced duo to a test of the new OHII wolfpack mission to went out straight, without docking immediately as i normaly always do after starting a new campaign, beeing able then to equip the boat to my likings and prevent bugs like not rendering harbor structures and piers...

Silent Steel 02-08-12 02:49 AM

Alternative UIs?

First - impressive and epic work :rock:

A few question though -
For all those that prefer another UI - would it be possible to have this as an option?
If yes, where to apply it?
And if this is possible - where to apply the 'Pitch and Roll'?

This should convince all those mates who find creating a working load order that SH5 really is the best Silent Hunter version and bring them back. :up:

Thanks for your fabulous work, Pedro!!

thoomsn 02-08-12 03:26 AM

And another one comes linking in to say THANK YOU!
I started SH5 a week ago (didn't want to become another Ubisoft DRM slave) and the first thing I did was the usual I do since SH2: Check Subsims mods workshop to find out what the Leitende Ingenieure (Chief Modders) of this great community have already fixed. Honestly I hoped to find something like the Grey Wolves Expansion mod (or at least a team of modders with that aim). And here we go! :yeah:

That's what makes Subsim a friendly and always helpful dockyard to us subsimmers: it's people!

thoomsn

Michael13 02-08-12 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedrobas (Post 1834426)
PART 6
Here is what the compilation of "MyMegaMod p6 - My Submarine" is comprised of:

03 - Crictical Hits v 1.2
04 - Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4 +patch + hotfix_byTheBeast

Critical hits mod changing only one file: ...\data\library\Shells.zon which is also changed in Equipment_Upgrades_Fix for his guns. So it's not compatible.

pedrobas 02-08-12 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael13 (Post 1835217)
Critical hits mod changing only one file: ...\data\library\Shells.zon which is also changed in Equipment_Upgrades_Fix for his guns. So it's not compatible.

YouŽre right, i have to look at this. :hmmm:

Cooper93 02-08-12 04:07 AM

Fne work Pedrobas, great selection of mods that enhance sh5 greatly, thanks for the time and effort, gives people a great looking sh5, well done mate.

Ablemaster 02-08-12 04:13 AM

I second Cooper's remarks, nice choice of mods will put people straight in with an excellent working sh5, well done and many thanks.

Reece 02-08-12 05:12 AM

I am watching this with great interest, finally a move in the right direction, great stuff pedrobas!:up:

Michal788 02-08-12 06:04 AM

Its cool that you make a megamod. But is it also possible for th ui-boat interface mod?

Magic1111 02-08-12 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedrobas (Post 1834426)
My computer specs:
Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9559 2,83GHz overclock to 3,00 GHz

...Q9550 (the same as I have, see my 2nd little Sig), not Q9559!

But mine is OC to 3,23 Ghz...:O: :haha:

Best regards,
Magic:salute: