SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   MMM - MyMegaMod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192236)

vlad29 02-14-12 02:57 PM

Hi Pedro and thanks for Your work! Please clearyfy is p5 consists of new version 1.7 of OHII, mtns+fix or just stayed as previous:06:

pedrobas 02-14-12 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vlad29 (Post 1838989)
Hi Pedro and thanks for Your work! Please clearyfy is p5 consists of new version 1.7 of OHII, mtns+fix or just stayed as previous:06:

is the previous, I´m still testing new version.

vlad29 02-14-12 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedrobas (Post 1838990)
is the previous, I´m still testing new version.

Ok, thanks. Nevertheless the previous is worth to be testing:up:

SH5 Fan 02-14-12 03:43 PM

How to play your Mega Mod in German? Can you show, what mods I must modify to play it with German Dialogs and Speeches?

pedrobas 02-14-12 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SH5 Fan (Post 1839008)
How to play your Mega Mod in German? Can you show, what mods I must modify to play it with German Dialogs and Speeches?

I will have to look at it, never used "all" in German, but i think that all you have to do is change menu.txt in MMM part3.
"TDW UI" have a file for that in a folder called "TEXT", but is not include in MMM. Look in the original "NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_TheDarkWraith.7z".
Also in MMM part 5 have to change in data\roster\names.cfg for the same in German. (not included in MMM) so look for it in Uekel original mod.
I think that´s all.
I´ll put this in my to do list, to include this posiblity in the final release of MMM.
If you get to do it please confirm me what you do to know it, Thanks.
:salute:

TheDarkWraith 02-14-12 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedrobas (Post 1839087)
I will have to look at it, never used "all" in German, but i think that all you have to do is change menu.txt in MMM part3.
"TDW UI" have a file for that in a folder called "TEXT", but is not include in MMM. Look in the original "NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_TheDarkWraith.7z".
Also in MMM part 5 have to change in data\roster\names.cfg for the same in German. (not included in MMM) so look for it in Uekel original mod.
I think that´s all.
I´ll put this in my to do list, to include this posiblity in the final release of MMM.
If you get to do it please confirm me what you do to know it, Thanks.

You need the German RadioMessages folder also from Ruby2000

pedrobas 02-14-12 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1839096)
You need the German RadioMessages folder also from Ruby2000

Thanks for the info.:up:

TheDarkWraith 02-14-12 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedrobas (Post 1839101)
Thanks for the info.:up:

User option for radio message language has to be set to German also

lesec74 02-16-12 07:09 AM

hello,

I've a problem with my subflag (frozen).What can I do?
thanks for answer:salute:

pedrobas 02-16-12 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesec74 (Post 1840036)
hello,

I've a problem with my subflag (frozen).What can I do?
thanks for answer:salute:

Never happened to me, i´ve got sometimes frozen flags in ships but not in sub. Did you tried to unenable all the mods and enable then again?. What´s your mod soup?

lesec74 02-16-12 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedrobas (Post 1840053)
Never happened to me, i´ve got sometimes frozen flags in ships but not in sub. Did you tried to unenable all the mods and enable then again?. What´s your mod soup?

hello pedrobas,

here my list
accurate german flag
German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
Grossdeutscher Rundfunk
MyMegaMod p1 - Dynamic Environment
MyMegaMod p2 - Graphics-FX-IRAI
MyMegaMod p3 - tdw UI
MyMegaMod p4 - Enhance SOUNDS
MyMegaMod p5 - OHII+mtns+Lifeboats
TDW FX Fix for Sobers chimney smoke
MyMegaMod p6 - My Submarine

another problem:no diesel sound in motor room and exterior.
can I activate reboot's water drips and rebbot's hot soup?

many thanks pedrobas for answer.

pedrobas 02-16-12 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesec74 (Post 1840070)
hello pedrobas,

here my list
accurate german flag
German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
Grossdeutscher Rundfunk
MyMegaMod p1 - Dynamic Environment
MyMegaMod p2 - Graphics-FX-IRAI
MyMegaMod p3 - tdw UI
MyMegaMod p4 - Enhance SOUNDS
MyMegaMod p5 - OHII+mtns+Lifeboats
TDW FX Fix for Sobers chimney smoke
MyMegaMod p6 - My Submarine

another problem:no diesel sound in motor room and exterior.
can I activate reboot's water drips and rebbot's hot soup?

many thanks pedrobas for answer.

-accurate german flag => is included in part 2 so you don´t need it
-TDW FX Fix for Sobers chimney smoke => is included in part 2 so you don´t need it
-reboot's water drips and rebbot's hot soup=> is included in part 2 so you don´t need it it comes with steelvikings interior sub

The sound problem and the frozen sub flag looks like a corrupted download or file. First unenableall mods, and enable only p1 to p6 and tell me please.

mikaelanderlund 02-16-12 09:54 AM

FX Update 0.0.20_ByTDW is this released:06:

pedrobas 02-16-12 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikaelanderlund (Post 1840106)
FX Update 0.0.20_ByTDW is this released:06:

No, i call that because it includes also "TDW FX Fix for Sobers chimney smoke"

pedrobas 02-16-12 12:32 PM

A wee update on v0.2.
The more i work on this version the less i understand how i could make v0.1 to work. I´ve discovered quite a lot of incompatibilities that i din´t know then. Perhaps was a miracle !! who knows, well the things so far are like this:

-MyMegaMod p1 - Dynamic Environment Untouched, although i have some ideas for the future.
Anyway i´ll call it: "MMM p1 - Dynamic Environment v0.2"

-MyMegaMod p2 - Graphics-FX-IRAI, now include:
20 - Cerberus62 Corrected Depth Charge Projector 1.0
21 - Real_Sink_1.0
22 - Compatible Conus00's Graphic Mod+SV's work
23 - Pascal-sh5-Crew-Uniforms. 12.2011
24 - Crictical Hits Torpedos v 1.1
25 - Critical hits v 1.2

Some other improvements like small bubbles, etc...
I´ll call it: "MMM p2 - Graphics-FX-IRAI v0.2" that way it will be easier to distinguise.

-MyMegaMod p3 - tdw UI: now include:
17 - Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_v1_4 +patch + hotfix_byTheBeast =>http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=182194
18 - R.E.M_by_Xrundel_TheBeast_1.2 (including TDW UBoot_Sensors.sim for R.E.M. version 1.2) => http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184224

Really this is the "hard bone" here. The more i work on MMM the more i admire TDW for his work. THANKS TDW, without all your tools like "SHValidator_v2_0_5_0" and "JSGMEModValidator_v1_0_11_ByTheDarkWraith" and "TDW_SDL_Editor_v1_2_0" , this work would be nearly imposible, so thanks a lot.
I´ll call it: "MMM p3 - tdw UI v0.2"

-MyMegaMod p4 - Enhance SOUNDS : very few minor tweeks. I´ve removed the farts sound (sorry stomfly, i hated those sound when listenig to the Hydrophone, changed the level of some sounds: the band in the harbour, the flags, etc..
I´ll call it: "MMM p4 - Enhance SOUNDS v0.2"

-MyMegaMod p5 - OHII+mtns+Lifeboats: i don´t know why but i´m having a lot of problems this time to make it compatible with the other parts, still testing but i think it will be ok soon. (Thanks Uekel for all your help)
- "TDW_Mines_Subnets_Detectable_in_hydro (OH II v1.7)" will be now OPTIONAL by Trevally suggestion.
- "OH II Campaign Radio Messages v4" is no longer used with OHII 1.7
I´ll call it: "MMM p5 - OHII+mtns+Lifeboats (OHII 1.7) v0.2"

- MyMegaMod p6 - My Submarine. Now only include
- VIIC41 - Start with in beginning of campaign, (has been revised to asure compatibility with OHII v1.7)
The rest of the mods have been moved to the previous parts to make them compatible, specially with TDW´s. it´s done and
I´ll call it simply: "VIIC41 - for OHII 1.7"

So testing everything together now, and it looks like is working ok now, I need to do some more test to be sure but i think it would be possible to release it for the weekend. :rock:

Kind Regards
Pedro