SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] M.E.P v6 ( ManosEnvironmentPro -version6 ) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=229333)

Fubar2Niner 04-01-17 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2476103)
hello Subsimers,

M.E.P v6 is released , can be found at my mediafire page

Enjoy !

@to moderators: please, change the title of this thread to ''[REL] M.E.P v6 ( ManosEnvironmentPro -version6 )''

@Manos

Thank you, thank you, thank you !

Bugger this patrol, heading straight back to port so I can install. Kudos my friend :salute::yeah:

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Obltn Strand 04-01-17 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner (Post 2476226)
Bugger this patrol, heading straight back to port so I can install.

I'm off cape Hatteras :-?

Thanks for the update:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

makman94 04-01-17 06:52 PM

Thank you too all guys for your kind works :up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2476120)
Hi makman94
great work mate. but I have a question
how should I install exactly?
I have NYGM with Stiebler4C I think so:
-Mep6
-visual sensor Nygm then open your AI sensor for Stiebler 4C folder changeAI_Sensor_Nygm.dat to AI_Sensor.dat and where I have to copy the new files? in Your sub-folder "Library" of "visual sensor for NYGM

update :
Read on subsim forum and Solved

hi Hauangua,
just to make it clear for others that may be confused
you are right at your steps for those who are using Stiebler's patch on NYGM

1. pick up AI_Sensor_Nygm.dat and change its name to AI_Sensor.dat
2. open the ''M.E.P v6 - VisualSensors for NYGM 3.6F'' and ,in there, replace the AI_Sensor.dat with the AI_Sensor.dat from the above step
3. Enable 'MEP v6' and ''M.E.P v6 - VisualSensors for NYGM 3.6F''

JuanLiquid 04-02-17 02:10 PM

Thanks for the new water makman94 :) I really enjoyed MEP5 and I'm sure this going to rock!

However I have a problem this mod because I have a conflict with Ahnenerbe WideGui. It seems MEP6 and AWG both modify the UMark.tga. I'm not sure what should I do, I opened the file but it's unreadable. Could you help me please?

btw, I think MaGUI is only for 1360, that's why I'm using Ahnenerbe 1920, am I right?

makman94 04-02-17 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuanLiquid (Post 2476405)
Thanks for the new water makman94 :) I really enjoyed MEP5 and I'm sure this going to rock!

However I have a problem this mod because I have a conflict with Ahnenerbe WideGui. It seems MEP6 and AWG both modify the UMark.tga. I'm not sure what should I do, I opened the file but it's unreadable. Could you help me please?

btw, I think MaGUI is only for 1360, that's why I'm using Ahnenerbe 1920, am I right?

hello JuanLiquid and wellcome to Subsim,

the umark.tga is not a critical image so you can safely delete it if you don't want it.
the umark.tga in MEP is making this image totally transparent so you can't see uboat's mark on sea surface when your boat is submerged. if you want to see this mark in game , then delete the umark.tga from MEP files and then enable the mod

@Neal: Can we get rid of these green strips at the edges of screen ? they are limiting the display of the forum and also are tiring my eyes. the way it was before was much better
@to moderators: please, change the title of this thread to ''[REL] M.E.P v6 ( ManosEnvironmentPro -version6 )''

HW3 04-02-17 11:43 PM

Thankyou for your continued work on this mod Makman94. I thought it couldn't get any better after M.E.P. v5, you proved me wrong, well done!!!:Kaleun_Salute:

hauangua 04-03-17 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2476300)
Thank you too all guys for your kind works :up:

hi Hauangua,
just to make it clear for others that may be confused
you are right at your steps for those who are using Stiebler's patch on NYGM

1. pick up AI_Sensor_Nygm.dat and change its name to AI_Sensor.dat
2. open the ''M.E.P v6 - VisualSensors for NYGM 3.6F'' and ,in there, replace the AI_Sensor.dat with the AI_Sensor.dat from the above step
3. Enable 'MEP v6' and ''M.E.P v6 - VisualSensors for NYGM 3.6F''

Thanks makman

I wanted to add .. this is a setup example NYGM + Stiebler4C ...
NYGM V2.5
NYGM3_New
NYGM3_6F
NYGM_2017A
IABLShipsforNYGM_New
Supplement to V16B1
Stiebler4C_AddonV16B1
Hitman Optics NYGM 3.6
EnvSim10_HsieFix

Now.. if add Mep6 mod before"Stiebler4C_AddonV16B1"
for example :
NYGM V2.5
NYGM3_New
NYGM3_6F
NYGM_2017A
IABLShipsforNYGM_New
MEP6
visual sensor for nygm
Supplement to V16B1
Stiebler4C_AddonV16B1
Hitman Optics NYGM 3.6
EnvSim10_HsieFix

Need delete AI_Sensor.dat in sub-folder of "Stiebler4C_AddonV16B1"
because otherwise Stiebler patch would replace our "AI_Sensor" fix of Mep6...

iambecomelife 04-03-17 11:18 AM

Excellent work! Eagerly tried it on my stock install and was very pleased....Pretty water and plausible environment colors, without the problem of jagged looking waves...Jagged waves with AA on my machine drive me insane but these waves are beautifully smooth.

álvaro 04-03-17 12:30 PM

@makman94:

I am very grateful for the great effort you make to keep alive this great game. Sh3 is more alive than ever and thanks to you and the rest of modders of this big community. A greeting and as always, a magnificent work. Thank you also for sharing it. :Kaleun_Wink::Kaleun_Thumbs_Up::Kaleun_Applaud:

JuanLiquid 04-04-17 02:34 AM

Thank you! I prefer no mark at all, so I'm enjoying MEP6 now :)

Benzin1973 04-04-17 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2476103)
hello Subsimers,

M.E.P v6 is released , can be found at my mediafire page

Enjoy !

Amazing work as allways Makman!
Thank you for your hard work and keeping this great game looking good and varied! :Kaleun_Salute:

And i see you increased the underwater transparency a bit! yay! :)

MaGUI and MEP are my Standard must have SH3 mods, regardless of what supermod i use.

P.S. i would love to see an update to MaGUI! maybe a Graduated reticle on my UZO instead of the red one? You know, a reticle just like the one on the periscopes, so i can take measures of the ships. I have problems reading the small numbers on the red one, and i have to flip out the calculator to use it. Or maybe a stadimeter would be great as well.

makman94 04-05-17 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HW3 (Post 2476459)
Thankyou for your continued work on this mod Makman94. I thought it couldn't get any better after M.E.P. v5, you proved me wrong, well done!!!:Kaleun_Salute:

Quote:

Originally Posted by iambecomelife (Post 2476553)
Excellent work! Eagerly tried it on my stock install and was very pleased....Pretty water and plausible environment colors, without the problem of jagged looking waves...Jagged waves with AA on my machine drive me insane but these waves are beautifully smooth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by álvaro (Post 2476569)
@makman94:

I am very grateful for the great effort you make to keep alive this great game. Sh3 is more alive than ever and thanks to you and the rest of modders of this big community. A greeting and as always, a magnificent work. Thank you also for sharing it. :Kaleun_Wink::Kaleun_Thumbs_Up::Kaleun_Applaud:

Thank you too guys for your kind words :Kaleun_Salute:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzin1973 (Post 2476894)
Amazing work as allways Makman!
Thank you for your hard work and keeping this great game looking good and varied! :Kaleun_Salute:

And i see you increased the underwater transparency a bit! yay! :)

MaGUI and MEP are my Standard must have SH3 mods, regardless of what supermod i use.

P.S. i would love to see an update to MaGUI! maybe a Graduated reticle on my UZO instead of the red one? You know, a reticle just like the one on the periscopes, so i can take measures of the ships. I have problems reading the small numbers on the red one, and i have to flip out the calculator to use it. Or maybe a stadimeter would be great as well.

thank you too Benzin :Kaleun_Salute:
about the UZO: UZO didn't had any reticles for taking measures.At the next version (MaGui F) i removed even this red scale

Jimbuna 04-05-17 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2476443)

Thread title changed.

Benzin1973 04-05-17 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2476950)
thank you too Benzin :Kaleun_Salute:
about the UZO: UZO didn't had any reticles for taking measures.At the next version (MaGui F) i removed even this red scale

I forgot to mention, i use the Widescreen MaGUI (SA) and that one does have the red reticle. But its no problem reallly. I just wish the uzo had some means of measuring distance (reticle or stadimeter).

Thanks!

Fubar2Niner 04-07-17 02:32 PM

Beyond Words

@makman

First chance I had to report back.

Stunning, absolutely stunning. The waves are at last a beauty, and a night sky filled with stars. Exquisite work my friend, I cannot thank you enough :Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Applaud::Kaleun_Cheers:

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner