SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Fall of the rising Sun for SH4 V1.5 Version 1.2 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=147988)

Lt commander lare 02-13-13 11:57 AM

Thanks warhawk which interior do i need to download from the downloads section that has the alarms I have never downloaded any of the interiors in a long time let me know k thanks for your help on this.

Lt Commander Lare

AVGWarhawk 02-13-13 02:50 PM

PM sent with the links. :up:

fitzcarraldo 02-13-13 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk (Post 2009207)
PM sent with the links. :up:

Vcikers interiors? Or another?

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

AVGWarhawk 02-13-13 07:16 PM

Vickers.

fitzcarraldo 02-13-13 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk (Post 2009446)
Vickers.

Could you correct the problem with radio room/commander room in FOTRS using Vickers interiors? I like to eliminate the RR (from U boats) from Vickers interiors but I don't know how. In FOTRS the RR is dark and horrendous.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

AVGWarhawk 02-13-13 09:24 PM

Sorry. I can not. I do not know how to mod. Just using JSGME is enough of a challenge to me.

Lt commander lare 02-24-13 11:31 AM

Hi maddy any news on fotrs to report just checking thats all.

Lt Commander Lare

Deepslick 02-24-13 02:19 PM

how is this mod going?

ahoy

Im downloading this mod as i write and its version 1.3. Had a quick look at someones post talking about version 2.0. Im not missing out on like 6 versions?

Sais in description that tmo 2.2 is the base and inspiration, is tmo2.2 very much altered? I could of course read all 53 pages of posts but im gonna install this mod so im in a hurry;)

HertogJan 02-24-13 02:25 PM

A lot of people anxiously await 2.0.

As for alterations... euhm... I can't help you.

cdrsubron7 02-24-13 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepslick (Post 2015405)
ahoy

Im downloading this mod as i write and its version 1.3. Had a quick look at someones post talking about version 2.0. Im not missing out on like 6 versions?

Sais in description that tmo 2.2 is the base and inspiration, is tmo2.2 very much altered? I could of course read all 53 pages of posts but im gonna install this mod so im in a hurry;)

To answer your first question, no. When Maddy releases FOTRS v2.0 it goes directly from v1.3.

I can't tell you how much has been altered in FOTRS from the TMO v2.2 but you'll find a great many differences, all to the good I might add.:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

hrvoje11 02-25-13 05:33 AM

Hi, I'm new to FOTRS (btw, awesome mod), and have a question, don't know if it has been answered before in this thread. Some Japanese destroyers and light merchants are above the waterline and are leaning heavily to left and right. Any clue?

Onkel Neal 02-26-13 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrvoje11 (Post 2015722)
Hi, I'm new to FOTRS (btw, awesome mod), and have a question, don't know if it has been answered before in this thread. Some Japanese destroyers and light merchants are above the waterline and are leaning heavily to left and right. Any clue?

Bump

JapLance 02-26-13 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hrvoje11 (Post 2015722)

Ships swinging from left to right could be due to a high Gravity Center in the .sim file.

Ships sitting too high in the water may be the draught valors in the same file.

Lt commander lare 02-26-13 11:28 AM

Hi maddy are you going to include the gold periscope for the new version of fotrs I was hoping you decided to put it in i would like to defeat the enemy with some gold lol please let me know thanks.

Lt Commander Lare

Deepslick 02-26-13 06:14 PM

I enjoy this mod very much and i dont know if i need or can add some other mods to it.

Are any of you guys using a little modsoup for this one? if yes please share it with me, I love modsoups mmmmmmm

Im gonna put together an aob wheel, other than that i dont know.

fotrs 2.0 is coming this year?