SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter III (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Lone Wolf Flotilla Campaign (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=219845)

CTU_Clay 04-24-15 12:17 AM

The Lone Wolf Flotilla Campaign

Lone Wolf Flotilla Registrations are open to all SUBSIM Members at this time.

1. You now have a choice to play out your career with SH3 stock version, SH3/GWX, or any other version of SH3, as long as you tell us which one you are using.

2. Your interactions with BDU/FdU are usually responded to within 4-18 hours by our newly added "BDU Command Operations" personnel. No waiting for days without a response.

3. Registration for new enlistees is now open to all. Just go to our forum site
Link: Lone Wolf Flotilla Forum
Click "Register" and follow the instructions.

4. Please register with the same user id that you use here in SUBSIM.

5. We are a "friendly" group and will never be rude to you, nor will we degrade you and/or threaten you in any open forum, email, or private messaging system.

6. If you have questions that you would like to discuss before joining, send me a PM with your questions.

-Clay

Updated: June/28/2018

Zosimus 04-24-15 09:42 AM

I'm not clear about what flotillas are and how they work.

UKönig 04-24-15 12:27 PM

And, as backwards as this sounds, I don't mod my game.

That was the main reason I did not sign up for the Dönitz elite fleet.

MantiBrutalis 04-25-15 04:13 AM

So... There is work on resuming the Donitz Flotilla as well as a new Lone Wolf Flotilla. So there are suddenly two flotillas starting now! That's good.

I will wait for a bit and see which one will suit me better.

CTU_Clay 04-25-15 11:38 AM

As the creator of the Lone Wolf Flotilla, The Lone Wolf Flotilla is not a SUBSIM based group and it is operating privately outside of SUBSIM.

-clay

sublynx 04-25-15 11:49 AM

It would be cool if LWF could move to subsim. I don't have time to join flotilla's right now, but it is a long-term goal, that would be easier if I was constantly reminded of the possibility by having the flotilla here. :arrgh!:

Sailor Steve 04-25-15 01:57 PM

Wolves At War has been going for thirteen years and has never needed Subsim's help.

sublynx 04-25-15 02:20 PM

Interesting group. I didn't know of them. Have to take a peek when I get to my computer. The wiki does not like my Android phone.

Aras 04-25-15 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Steve (Post 2309527)
Wolves At War has been going for thirteen years and has never needed Subsim's help.

Though never heard of them, it looks like a cool flotilla with SH3 & SH4 Campaign ongoing (Atlantik & Pasifik - German & US )

They seem to pass some known issues with some proper format submissions, backed with technical support (database etc....) :yeah:

CaliEs 04-25-15 08:43 PM

LWForum: "Registration is disabled on this forum"
How is it possible to post stuff?

CTU_Clay 05-17-15 09:50 AM

The campaign is underway. Boats are at sea. Join by a simple PM to me.

-Clay

CTU_Clay 05-28-15 08:52 AM

LWF Radio Room to BDU is now Viewable

Obsolete Content Deleted

ExFishermanBob 05-28-15 02:22 PM

Would you also open up your 'Rules' section so that we could see what we wouold be signing up for.

CTU_Clay 05-28-15 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExFishermanBob (Post 2316904)
Would you also open up your 'Rules' section so that we could see what we wouold be signing up for.

Hi ExFishermanBOB;

Links in my signature are working. You should be able to locate our "Rules" now known as "Standard Operating Procedures" when you open the link up.

ExFishermanBob 05-29-15 04:25 AM

Thank you - I apologise for my error: I saw the padlocks and assumed that that meant blocked (I didn't click to check). :/\\!!

Us old chaps....tsk.