SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Realism- and gameplay-related hardcode fixes for SH3.EXE (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=174225)

Ernst Sonntag 04-26-17 09:08 PM

Yes I saved the file and I'll give all that a try.
Thanks Walleye

BigWalleye 04-27-17 06:09 AM

Good luck! Please do post your progress. We will get this working.

Hampus 05-30-17 03:15 AM

Cant find the .EXE file

So im trying to get this patch working so i can get nygm working but as of now i cant make it work

Its bought from the steam shop so that might be a problem idk?

I got a fresh copy of sh3 and i copy the patchy thinge into it as i cannot find the .exe file and when id double click it in the map whit all the other files it will say it cannot find a patcheble sh3.exe

Any good help on how to patch the steam version and/or if i should try somethinge else? help is aprichiated!!

hauangua 05-30-17 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hampus (Post 2487454)
So im trying to get this patch working so i can get nygm working but as of now i cant make it work

Its bought from the steam shop so that might be a problem idk?

I got a fresh copy of sh3 and i copy the patchy thinge into it as i cannot find the .exe file and when id double click it in the map whit all the other files it will say it cannot find a patcheble sh3.exe

Any good help on how to patch the steam version and/or if i should try somethinge else? help is aprichiated!!

Maybe here

c:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\silent hunter 3

Hampus 05-30-17 06:58 AM

Still trying to get HSie to work on my game

well it said it couldint find it its probobly becuse its off of steam idk but does the fact that i have modded the game before have any change of the situation? or am i jsut doing somethinge wrong or is the steam version just not patcheble and is Nygm playeble whit out HSIE?

Hampus 05-30-17 07:03 AM

Think i found the problem further assitance needed

So i checked my files found the exe and i read a text file and realised that the game might still be patched whit another patch even thou i deleted the sh3 directory and reinstalled it through steam is there anyway for me to fix this or do i have to use another mod?

(note i think its ubisofts "patch"?? 1.4?? but is anyone able to help me install HSIE on sh3 steam edition pelase any help is always aprichaited

Hampus 05-30-17 07:20 AM

im overlooked somethinge

So i didint read the manual correctly and missed where it said coppy ALL files into it so i did it now and now its patched sorry for the inconvenience thanks for trying to help!!

And good hunting and fair waters to you all:Kaleun_Salute:

alpha_1 05-30-17 09:30 AM

Hampus

Enjoy Hampus!:up:

Hampus 05-31-17 01:17 AM

Thank you i sure will !!

hauangua 05-31-17 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hampus (Post 2487676)
Thank you i sure will !!

Hi Hampus... you solved?

ferg 07-22-17 04:59 AM

Howdy. Is there a way to make the warning about damage to the diesels at flank drop time compression? Or perhaps provide more time between the warning and the damage? The warning has never been useful to me because it always comes when I'm at sufficient time compression to make the interval between the warning and the damage nearly zero.

I apologize if this is addressed somewhere in this 268 page thread. I did a search but couldn't find an answer to this question.

This mod is awesome. I'm grateful for all the work that went into it.

schlechter pfennig 01-13-18 08:26 PM

Experiencing an odd problem

I have all the options selected, and all of them seem to be working as described except for one: the realistic repair time. Any damage/flooding I take is repaired just as quickly as in the stock game.

Any ideas?

hauangua 01-14-18 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schlechter pfennig (Post 2536394)
I have all the options selected, and all of them seem to be working as described except for one: the realistic repair time. Any damage/flooding I take is repaired just as quickly as in the stock game.

Any ideas?

Hi pfennig
What your Mod?
If NYGM this Mod no need hsie repair time cheked

Olamagato 01-14-18 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schlechter pfennig (Post 2536394)

Any ideas?

In hsie.ini set max value for repair time:
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------
; Realistic Repair Times.
;------------------------
; Factor to enlarge repair times. Range: [10.0 - 300.0]. Default: 60.0
Val1=300.0
; GWX3 Fixpack 1.0: Long repair times 5-15h for any damaged device and 1-20 min for flooding
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Antossimys 03-08-18 06:32 AM

Отличная модификация, большое спасибо! :yeah: