SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Roll call for Subsim members MIA (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=159552)

Aramike 01-06-10 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by August (Post 1231204)
Yeah I liked her as well but I think she felt kinda besieged toward the end.

I guess it's gets kind of boring continually fending off continual criticisms from insulated *******s who will never really know what it's like to live in a country surrounded by those dedicated to the total destruction of her people.

Has anyone invited her back?

kranz 01-06-10 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by August (Post 1231204)
Yeah I liked her as well but I think she felt kinda besieged toward the end.

I guess it's gets kind of boring continually fending off continual criticisms from insulated *******s who will never really know what it's like to live in a country surrounded by those dedicated to the total destruction of her people.

actually it is(for me) like that: "wherever we are everyone wants to destroy us"...history gave lots of examples to confirm it....but since geetrue called it a firestarted(agreed)i will not carry on with this....

she went to brig after she offended a few ppl so call it either :up: or :down:.....

kranz 01-06-10 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aramike (Post 1231242)

yeah, I've sent flowers and appologies but since the post is having hard times after the christmas time they never reached her:woot:

Jimbuna 01-06-10 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by les green01 (Post 1230888)
i miss reading all of their post,surspise i wasnt on the list been hard to get on the net since i lost my job and living in a rv and got to drive 20 miles to use the libary but maybe 2010 be a better year for everyone.

Yeah, 2009 was a sh!tty year for me, for different reasons.

All the best for this year matey, hope you get sorted. http://www.psionguild.org/forums/ima...s/thumbsup.gif

August 01-06-10 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aramike (Post 1231242)

I believe Neal tried but to no avail. Pity that as you'd have liked her I think.

Onkel Neal 01-26-11 12:31 PM

An annual bump.... any notable mentions to add?

Takeda Shingen 01-26-11 12:34 PM

We can take CCIP off the list, but I haven't seen Steamwake in awhile.

kranz 01-26-11 12:38 PM

Can I write a name of someone who is still posting but I would like to get rid of him? :DL (ok, ok, j/k)

CCIP 01-26-11 12:42 PM

Oh wow, you guys had that list!

*sniff* I'm actually rather touched that you folks noticed me missing :cry:

It was really a pretty irresponsible thing of me to disappear and I still feel sorry for that. I was really down on a very rough time personally, but you know what, cutting out your hobbies and shutting away from good folks is really NEVER a good idea. I've learned that since! Thanks again for remembering me - I didn't forget either :)

I hope the others on the list are fine as well. Hopefully we can have more of us return safe :yep:

Avon Lady, if you guys recall, checked in about a month ago, so you can also take her off the list. Although I guess she's a bit too busy for us these days :(

Onkel Neal 01-26-11 12:46 PM

Yep, and glad she's doing ok, she was a great member.

Schroeder 01-26-11 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal Stevens (Post 1583180)
any notable mentions to add?

Torplexed.
:-?

mookiemookie 01-26-11 01:08 PM

bigboywooly and Kapitan_Phillips

CCIP 01-26-11 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mookiemookie (Post 1583225)
bigboywooly and Kapitan_Phillips

Both of them popped up once or twice in the last few months, but I haven't seen them on regularly, you're right. I get the impression both are quite busy.

krashkart 01-26-11 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen (Post 1583186)
We can take CCIP off the list, but I haven't seen Steamwake in awhile.

I recall Steamwake mentioning that he would be away for a long time, although he didn't give any indication as to why. I don't remember which thread it was in, otherwise I'd try to dig around for it. :hmmm:

stoppro 01-26-11 06:33 PM

How about kylania? he used to be all over sh5 workshop thread pretty helpful to. wonder where he went?