SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Helosim.com and Flight Sims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   The Base Bar (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=115987)

HunterICX 06-30-07 04:11 AM

*HunterICX steps in the bar, his clothing is torn apart. and holds the onboard gun of the HE-111 in his hand*

Blast those brits!
especially that crazy pilot named Kratos!
I was doingz zthe bombingz mizzion to bombz ze alliez coastal defenzes in my new map...and whatz do I getz...A hawker Tempest! zhooting at me...but that waznt bad I shot his engine and he was failing...butz whatz does zthe crazy brit do...he uses his wings to cut my tail off!

*HunterICX spots kratos in the far end hiding quikly behind the magazine*

You!!! you...you....wanna have a beer?

:rotfl:

Dowly 06-30-07 07:14 AM

*Dowly steps in to the bar, his eyes are blurry and words out of his mouth are just a mess of letters*

- Sho, oure Krathos ish finall' shtarting tzo learn thze thriks? Ghood worlks, mhatey! Rhound on meh!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like Kratos is kicking the crap out of ya. :p

If I'm not too drunk tonight, I just might pop in to TS and let him practice on getting out of a burning plane as quickly as possible. :lol:

Kratos 06-30-07 08:16 AM

Kratos lifts head from behind the magazine and says "why not old chap, mines a scotch" :rotfl:

HunterICX 06-30-07 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dowly

If I'm not too drunk tonight, I just might pop in to TS and let him practice on getting out of a burning plane as quickly as possible. :lol:

:D are you thinking what I'm thinking?;)

Jimbuna 06-30-07 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterICX
Quote:

He aint called Kratos (God of War) for nothing :rotfl:

Chock 06-30-07 08:24 PM

Chock walks into the bar and hurls the magnetos from a pair of Junkers Jumo 211F engines at the optics on the bar, smashing a Curacao bottle and showering the barman with sticky blue liquid.

:D Chock

STEED 07-01-07 06:44 AM

STEED kicks down the door. "Listen up you Nazi pigs your loosing the war and the men and I think your leader is a poof".

"VODKA FOR MY MEN AND SNAP TO IT YOU DOG, WE GOT TO GET BACK IN TO ACTION OVER L'VOV".

Jimbuna 07-01-07 07:31 AM

....and Hunter says in a shy wistful voice..."Do you mind if I just have a shandy" ? :lol:

Kratos 07-01-07 08:42 AM

'' and can i have some lemonade in that'' says Hunter:p
and the steward of the bar SHOUTS VERY LOUD ''getthese damn cigarrettes stubbed out dont you know theres a no smoking ban on now :cry:.
He might have forgotten all about it , but that Chock put him in a bad mood by drowning him in curacao :D

Jimbuna 07-01-07 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kratos
'' and can i have some lemonade in that'' says Hunter:p
and the steward of the bar SHOUTS VERY LOUD ''getthese damn cigarrettes stubbed out dont you know theres a no smoking ban on now :cry:.
He might have forgotten all about it , but that Chock put him in a bad mood by drowning him in curacao :D

I might of known that's how you'd respond :rotfl:

Dowly 07-01-07 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterICX
Quote:

That Keira Knightley should really get to her senses and marry me? :hmm:

STEED 07-01-07 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kratos
the steward of the bar SHOUTS VERY LOUD ''getthese damn cigarrettes stubbed out dont you know theres a no smoking ban on now :cry:.

HunterIXC turns around saying "Screw you." Then lights up his big fat cigar and rips up the no smoking signs. :lol:

Chock 07-01-07 01:12 PM

Chock uses the remnants of a no smoking sign to get a light off a candle and then spark up his cigarette...

:D Chock

HunterICX 07-02-07 05:08 AM

*HunterICX puts his muddy boots up the table, picks his service gun and shoots the bottle of lemonade to pieces*

give me a Warsteiner (german beer)

Steed, you need to fight harder and kick those allies back to sea germany is bombed but we intercepted that they are going to bomb our bar tommorow!:stare: we cannot allow them to bomb our bar can we!

Oberon 07-02-07 06:19 AM

*An 8,000lb blockbuster bomb falls through the roof and lands behind the bar sending the barkeep running for cover.*

Oberon: "Ooooh...free drinks all!!"