SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=232)
-   -   A note about me being moderator.. (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=132842)

Kapitan_Phillips 03-11-08 05:32 PM

A note about me being moderator..

I'd like feedback on the kind of job I'm doing occasionally. So I'd appreciate it if you could send me a PM if I did something that was a good idea or something you disagree with, or with anything you'd like me to look into. Remember, I'm here for you, aswell as the Management. :D

badaboom 03-11-08 06:23 PM

:up: Cheers and Congrats,I like your style already Kpt.:up:

ICApproval 03-11-08 06:29 PM

Totally agree! Feedback is a staple for a sound performance improvement plan. Keep up the good work!!

Mark

THE_MASK 03-11-08 07:18 PM

In all the years i have been on these forums , i have never seen a bad moderator . Keep up the good work .

AVGWarhawk 03-11-08 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kapitan_Phillips
I'd like feedback on the kind of job I'm doing occasionally. So I'd appreciate it if you could send me a PM if I did something that was a good idea or something you disagree with, or with anything you'd like me to look into. Remember, I'm here for you, aswell as the Management. :D

Not to worry bro....you will get plenty of PM's. :rotfl:

AVGWarhawk 03-11-08 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober
In all the years i have been on these forums , i have never seen a bad moderator . Keep up the good work .

Not true, I would like to nominate myself for this postion. :D

HunterICX 03-11-08 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk
Quote:

How to become a Good moderator part 1 of 750
by AVGWarhawk
:rotfl:

HunterICX

ReallyDedPoet 03-11-08 07:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah this :rotfl::rotfl:

RDP

SurfnSea 03-11-08 07:50 PM

Very nice to say this up front and a good way to handle good and otherwise feedback. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

By the way I didn't know moderators get Pms, I thought my wife was the one to get that.

Kapitan_Phillips 03-11-08 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurfnSea
Very nice to say this up front and a good way to handle good and otherwise feedback. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

By the way I didn't know moderators get Pms, I thought my wife was the one to get that.

And any of us guys with women friends ;)

And by the way, EWWWW PMS.

bosna387 03-11-08 08:25 PM

Congrats Mate :D

Kapitan_Phillips 03-11-08 08:41 PM

Thank you! :D:D

Madox58 03-11-08 08:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober

Not true, I would like to nominate myself for this postion. :D

I'll second that!!!
:lol:
Just kidding!!!
:up:

Sailor Steve 03-11-08 09:59 PM

Always moderate moderately, and your moderation will moderate itself.:sunny:

TDK1044 03-12-08 12:22 PM

"In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire: THE MOD SQUAD." ...

Starring AVG, Hunter, RDP, and the new kid....Kapitan_Phillips