SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Environmental MOD for Silent Hunter 5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166178)

UllyB 03-04-18 06:04 PM

man, the link for environmental mod 15 doesn't work. Can you provide me a link please to download it? Thank you.
Disregard my post please, I noticed that the first one works! Thanks, keep up the good work man!

coastiestevie 03-05-18 02:30 AM

Something wrong?

My ship won't keep depth or dive correctly? Have I enabled the mod wrong? Maybe something conflicting?

I have diesel sounds
Mighty fine crew
Steevikings interior mod
Equipment upgrades fix by TheBeast
Sub Exaust
Subflags

Fxmuster 04-13-18 05:14 AM

Is this mod compatible with the latest twos mod?

W_clear 04-28-18 12:20 AM

yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fxmuster (Post 2549217)

yes

vdr1981 04-28-18 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fxmuster (Post 2549217)

Quote:

Originally Posted by W_clear (Post 2551085)
yes

Compatible with TWoS?! :hmmm:

I have pointed out on several occasions to problems regarding this mod so I'm starting to sound like a broken record at this point...This will be my last detailed post about this subject.

I'm not really sure what do you guys assume by word "compatible" but you should know that Env 15 mod, in addition of some cool looking graphics, will also:
- Destroy submarine smoke exhaust effect
- Add back idiotic stock halo around interactive crew embers and objects
- Significantly reduce game performances and stability.

There is probably more but this is what I got in my 30 minutes testing of this mod in combination with latest TWoS.

The most important thing is that this mod will also cause CTD in my "stress tests", which means that it will mess up some of the hardly achieved stability fixes for CTD problems which were torturing SH5 community for so long. This is the biggest problem involved around this mod which is very unfortunate IMO...

In the end, I really don't want to decide for you guys which mod will you use or not, but you should be aware of consequences.

To cut long story short...Is Enviromental ** MOD compatible with latest TWoS? No, in my opinion it is not, due to previously stated reasons...

Cheers!

W_clear 05-02-18 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2551122)
Compatible with TWoS?! :hmmm:

I have pointed out on several occasions to problems regarding this mod so I'm starting to sound like a broken record at this point...This will be my last detailed post about this subject.

I'm not really sure what do you guys assume by word "compatible" but you should know that Env 15 mod, in addition of some cool looking graphics, will also:
- Destroy submarine smoke exhaust effect
- Add back idiotic stock halo around interactive crew embers and objects
- Significantly reduce game performances and stability.

There is probably more but this is what I got in my 30 minutes testing of this mod in combination with latest TWoS.

The most important thing is that this mod will also cause CTD in my "stress tests", which means that it will mess up some of the hardly achieved stability fixes for CTD problems which were torturing SH5 community for so long. This is the biggest problem involved around this mod which is very unfortunate IMO...

In the end, I really don't want to decide for you guys which mod will you use or not, but you should be aware of consequences.

To cut long story short...Is Enviromental ** MOD compatible with latest TWoS? No, in my opinion it is not, due to previously stated reasons...

Cheers!

对不起,我的英语不太好,没有办法跟你解释,

http://oi66.tinypic.com/34j94zb.jpg

thejetman 01-28-19 01:08 PM

no longer exists?

The file location is a 404

nabilp5 02-23-19 07:07 PM

What a wonderful development
Seems like the real sea thank you :Kaleun_Salute:

Sjizzle 02-24-19 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W_clear (Post 2551661)
对不起,我的英语不太好,没有办法跟你解释,

http://oi66.tinypic.com/34j94zb.jpg

no idea what u say there but TWoS has already a environment mod already no need other one...

Brillett 03-18-19 04:03 AM

hello comrades :salute:
can i use real enviromental revision 3 and Environmental 15.5 MOD at the same time ?
what is the difference between these ?

gap 03-18-19 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brillett (Post 2597738)
hello comrades :salute:
can i use real enviromental revision 3 and Environmental 15.5 MOD at the same time ?
what is the difference between these ?

As far as I can understand, they are two versions of the same mod. Why do you want to use them at the same time? :hmmm:

FlyMaker 04-09-19 10:15 PM

This mod works together with dynEnv or they work same way?

fr2223 06-01-19 11:20 PM

its beautiful

Aktungbby 06-02-19 12:29 AM

Welcome aboard!

fr2223!:Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna 06-02-19 07:46 AM

Welcome to SubSim fr2223 :salute: