SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   German U-Boats Compilation (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=214215)

Anvar1061 06-09-19 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhodes (Post 2613386)
^ Already tried and it is a blast!

The original type VII looks, the simple smooth tower and the exterior aft torpedo tube with animated door. :o
Cherry on top of the cake! :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up::Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Wink::sal ute::subsim::yeah:
and so on!

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/imag...n_Cheers-1.gifhttp://www.subsim.com/radioroom/imag...n_Cheers-1.gifhttp://www.subsim.com/radioroom/imag...n_Cheers-1.gif

Submerged Viking 07-22-19 04:30 PM

The hull of my type 7 is black…

Anvar1061 07-23-19 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Submerged Viking (Post 2619714)
The hull of my type 7 is black…

Provide a list of installed mods. What type of VII do you have a specific problem with? I heard about a similar situation. Last time Fix all Ai u-boats was not installed.

Sledgehammer427 07-23-19 10:35 AM

So I love the visual changes to the U-boats this mod provides. I simply cannot go back to stock, but I have a few issues with crashes on game loading.

They all seem to be SH3 Commander related, as 90% of the time, I can start a campaign from the main menu and it will be fine. Sometimes, it seems to just crash for no reason. I feel like I'm balancing a battleship on a pinhead, sometimes a fresh campaign works with SH3C and sometimes it doesn't.

Sometimes a fresh campaign works without SH3C and then suddenly it does.

I'm trying to figure out if Commander changes certain files in the Compilation that causes a mismatch and crash :hmmm:

Anvar1061 07-23-19 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledgehammer427 (Post 2619858)
So I love the visual changes to the U-boats this mod provides. I simply cannot go back to stock, but I have a few issues with crashes on game loading.

They all seem to be SH3 Commander related, as 90% of the time, I can start a campaign from the main menu and it will be fine. Sometimes, it seems to just crash for no reason. I feel like I'm balancing a battleship on a pinhead, sometimes a fresh campaign works with SH3C and sometimes it doesn't.

Sometimes a fresh campaign works without SH3C and then suddenly it does.

I'm trying to figure out if Commander changes certain files in the Compilation that causes a mismatch and crash :hmmm:

If you installed the SH3Cmdr U-boat Skin Pack, then yes. But this should not cause CTD.

Submerged Viking 07-23-19 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anvar1061 (Post 2619760)
Provide a list of installed mods. What type of VII do you have a specific problem with? I heard about a similar situation. Last time Fix all Ai u-boats was not installed.

ARB WideGui 1920x1080 v0.3
TKS18 German U-boat Compilation
New U-boat guns fixed Reworked (for German U-boat compilation)
German U-boat Compilation 2 (only VIIB and VIIC)
GWX - 16km Atmosphere
FixAllSubsGWX

The original VIIC with stock conning tower is perfect looking, but after the first tower upgrade and onwards the hull becomes black. Thank you for your help. This forum is so awesome. :Kaleun_Salute:

Anvar1061 07-24-19 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Submerged Viking (Post 2619933)
ARB WideGui 1920x1080 v0.3
TKS18 German U-boat Compilation
New U-boat guns fixed Reworked (for German U-boat compilation)
German U-boat Compilation 2 (only VIIB and VIIC)
GWX - 16km Atmosphere
FixAllSubsGWX

The original VIIC with stock conning tower is perfect looking, but after the first tower upgrade and onwards the hull becomes black. Thank you for your help. This forum is so awesome. :Kaleun_Salute:

Your problem is in the Compilation N2. The fact is that besides Turm 1 u-boat VIIC does not have Turm3 and 4. Remove this mod and wait for Wise & Sphere to finish it.

Submerged Viking 07-24-19 05:03 PM

Thanks. I feel stupid now.

And another thing not game related, do you know how much time the German u-boat crews had on land in between the patrols? Just curious.

Anvar1061 07-25-19 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Submerged Viking (Post 2620101)
Thanks. I feel stupid now.

And another thing not game related, do you know how much time the German u-boat crews had on land in between the patrols? Just curious.

28 days

Sledgehammer427 07-31-19 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anvar1061 (Post 2619878)
If you installed the SH3Cmdr U-boat Skin Pack, then yes. But this should not cause CTD.

I changed up the way the mods were installed and removed the guns compulation, and it all seems to work now!:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Anvar1061 07-31-19 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledgehammer427 (Post 2620982)
I changed up the way the mods were installed and removed the guns compulation, and it all seems to work now!:

I know that a lot of guns "weigh" Mb. But they look much better. You have to sacrifice something.

turbo_fsx 08-05-19 12:01 PM

Help please

Hello folks, new to Subsim. Appreciate I may be a little late to the game but hopefully this forum is still active!

Currently running vanilla steam SH3 with mods installed as follows:

Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final
TKSS18 German U-boats compilation
TKSS18 German U-boats compilation 2
FixAllSubGWX
Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME) (4gb patch enabled)

I cannot for the life of me get the sub mods to show up at all, launch career go to a base where type VIIBs are and nothing but the stock subs appear?

Any suggestions? I Unzipped the U-boat compilations as separate files and installed separately using JSGME

Aktungbby 08-05-19 01:11 PM

welcome aboard!

turbo_fsx!:Kaleun_Salute:

THEBERBSTER 08-06-19 05:44 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > turbo_fsx
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below

propbeanie 08-06-19 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo_fsx (Post 2621592)
Hello folks, new to Subsim. Appreciate I may be a little late to the game but hopefully this forum is still active!

Currently running vanilla steam SH3 with mods installed as follows:

Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final
TKSS18 German U-boats compilation
TKSS18 German U-boats compilation 2
FixAllSubGWX
Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME) (4gb patch enabled)

I cannot for the life of me get the sub mods to show up at all, launch career go to a base where type VIIBs are and nothing but the stock subs appear?

Any suggestions? I Unzipped the U-boat compilations as separate files and installed separately using JSGME

Where do you have SH3 installed?