SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Environmental MOD for Silent Hunter 5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166178)

stoppro 10-11-10 04:30 AM

not a lot of us are awake yet- but will try the fix now, I assume it installs with jsgme.

Venatore 10-11-10 04:34 AM

ACSoft,

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACSoft (Post 1512613)
are my messages transparent, or my English so bad ?!? :hmmm:

Hi matey, your English sentence structure is good :up:

Quote:

I mean, I spend hours for you, in order to try to solve your CTD problem by editing & publishing a new "ClimateZones.tga" and apparently, nobody seem to react on this

It may be a case of it being lost within this thread [over looked] :dead: If you have spent a lot of work in the development of a correct ClimateZones.tga and you seem upset that no one has noticed.....it may be in your best interest in the creation of your own modding thread, name it something like;

[REL]ACSoft SHV MODS

Place your mod/s into that thread. You never know it might be the start of your modding endeavors :06:

Kind Regards

Venatore

Olzeen 10-11-10 04:37 AM

????

sry for my bad english...(translater)
:D
I never had a ctd ... with w. clears mod still without mods ....
what do you want your mod to be good?

ACSoft 10-11-10 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoppro (Post 1512618)
not a lot of us are awake yet- but will try the fix now, I assume it installs with jsgme.

No, it is just the file "ClimateZones.tga" in a zip.

You must seek yourself into the "W_clear" mod and replace the file (location: "data\Env\") and of course, you must do this before to install the mod with JSGME.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venatore (Post 1512619)
If you have spent a lot of work in the development of a correct ClimateZones.tga and you seem upset that no one has noticed.....it may be in your best interest in the creation of your own modding thread, name it something like;

[REL]ACSoft SHV MODS

Place your mod/s into that thread. You never know it might be the start of your modding endeavors :06:

Kind Regards

Venatore

No, I am not going to start a "mod to mod another mod".

I just hope that some "victims" of this CTD, like "DavyJonesFootlocker" or other's, CTD which is mentionned over and over again, since several pages in this thread, will now download my corrected "ClimateZones.tga", try it and report the result of their tests here.

ACS

Venatore 10-11-10 05:30 AM

Just trying to help :06: and remember matey I'm no newcomer to modding and the ways of promoting a mod, I saw you were having difficulty in trying to get a mod established, you were getting angry, thought I would help you out.

Any way good luck

stoppro 10-11-10 05:40 AM

very well I will try this out when i return from work -thanks

DavyJonesFootlocker 10-11-10 06:15 AM

Quote:

I just hope that some "victims" of this CTD, like "DavyJonesFootlocker" or other's, CTD which is mentionned over and over again, since several pages in this thread, will now download my corrected "ClimateZones.tga", try it and report the result of their tests here.
Will try out your file. Will give feedback this afternoon after work.

ACSoft 10-11-10 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venatore (Post 1512655)
Just trying to help :06: and remember matey I'm no newcomer to modding and the ways of promoting a mod, I saw you were having difficulty in trying to get a mod established, you were getting angry, thought I would help you out.

Any way good luck

Sorry Venatore, I should have told you first that I have appreciated the fact you tried to help me. :yeah:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavyJonesFootlocker (Post 1512672)
Will try out your file. Will give feedback this afternoon after work.

Thanks in forward !

I cross my fingers it will solve your CTD's

ACS

Shiplord 10-11-10 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACSoft (Post 1512647)

your tga looks ok, only 8 columns of red pixels, as it should be!
http://s3.directupload.net/images/101011/5fglxchq.png
I have so far no CTD's at the usual places as before:up:

Kretschmer the IV 10-11-10 11:12 AM

Quote:

Amazing !

Guys, are-you reading carefully the new messages, when you check this thread, or are my messages transparent, or my English so bad ?!? :hmmm:

I mean, I spend hours for you, in order to try to solve your CTD problem by editing & publishing a new "ClimateZones.tga" and apparently, nobody seem to react on this, except "SashaKA001" who mention my work in his last message, but I don't understand what he mean about it. What is sure, "SashaKA001" appreciate the work of "W_clear", but has nothing to say about my own work. :06:

"DavyJonesFootlocker", before to remove this mod, why don't you try to use my corrected "ClimateZones.tga", maybe it will solve your problem ?!? :damn: ?!?

ACS

Grützi!
Thanks for solving the CTD issue :yeah:

DavyJonesFootlocker 10-11-10 04:47 PM

Still getting CTD when on TC. I may have to re-install SH5 and see if that helps.:cry:

rsvette12 10-11-10 05:29 PM

Thanks

Thanks to all who has worked hard on this awesome mod. :yeah:

Regards, Rich

SashaKA001 10-11-10 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavyJonesFootlocker (Post 1513033)
Still getting CTD when on TC. I may have to re-install SH5 and see if that helps.:cry:

Hey Davy, do not need to re install if you do not just feel sorry for the save, delete them and start a new game, before putting this fashion, and including but with a change ClimateZones. And you will be happy.:woot::woot::woot:
Do as we do,:up: do s top of us.:yeah:

DavyJonesFootlocker 10-11-10 06:13 PM

OK. I'll do that.:DL

Madox58 10-11-10 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Venatore (Post 1512655)

Any way good luck

Yep with what Venatore said Mate.
:up:

A mod on top of a mod that fixes a mod that fixes a bug is still a good mod!

Many are thinking simple mods for SH5 have no meaning.
Nothing is further from the TRUTH!

Each bit of knowledge that addresses ANY problem?
Is a step forward!

Regards,
Privateer