SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Clouds (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=194649)

Traveller 04-25-12 08:19 AM

[REL] Clouds

:nope:

Sailor Steve 04-25-12 10:35 AM

Oh, you tease! :O:

Looking forward to it. :sunny:

Traveller 04-25-12 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Steve (Post 1875124)
Oh, you tease! :O:

Looking forward to it. :sunny:

Sorry about the link removal. I am having problems with cloud speeds warping. Morphing is fixed, but the custom clouds shapes might not work. Still trying to fix them.

Sailor Steve 04-25-12 09:01 PM

No need to apologize. I of course was teasing myself. I'm a fan of the saying by Robert A. Heinlein: "They didn't want it right, they wanted it Wednesday." It takes as long as it takes, and we would rather have it right. :sunny:

Traveller 04-26-12 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Steve (Post 1875438)
No need to apologize. I of course was teasing myself. I'm a fan of the saying by Robert A. Heinlein: "They didn't want it right, they wanted it Wednesday." It takes as long as it takes, and we would rather have it right. :sunny:

I'm a bit disappointed because I really wanted to add those different cloud formations, but unfortunately I don't think I can get them to work correctly. Oh well... I will try to do new cloud shapes later.

I did release my Clouds v1.0 mod anyway, without the new cloud types... but with shadows instead. :|\\ Please see first post.

Caustic 04-26-12 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traveller (Post 1875505)
I'm a bit disappointed because I really wanted to add those different cloud formations, but unfortunately I don't think I can get them to work correctly. Oh well... I will try to do new cloud shapes later.

I did release my Clouds v1.0 mod anyway, without the new cloud types... but with shadows instead. :|\\ Please see first post.

I'll take it, it seems to be remotely useful and nothing can be worse than the clouds in the stock game. Good luck on developing even better clouds. Accelerated Cloud shadows are a bonus for me and makes them more immersive now.

:up:

Caustic 04-26-12 08:15 PM

Traveller, are you interested in integrating your mod with my "Improved Stock Environment" mod? Perhaps we could work something out as making people download two things is annoying and they generally fall into the same category.

Traveller 04-27-12 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caustic (Post 1875919)
Traveller, are you interested in integrating your mod with my "Improved Stock Environment" mod? Perhaps we could work something out as making people download two things is annoying and they generally fall into the same category.

Does your mod change the same files? If not, I don't mind if you integrate it into your mod by adding my modded files, as long as I'm mentioned. :DL