SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=215433)

Ahnenerbe 11-11-14 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vova.O (Post 2259988)
StarMox, this mod dont work with MaGui, i had a similar symptoms. Maybe this is your problem.

Привет Вова.
В перископах я не делал, как в MaGui, так как там применён мод Karamazov, который меня не впечатлил, а стандартные средства я не смог привязать так, чтобы работало всё. Поэтому остаётся два варианта переключения: карта атаки (на скриншоте) и горячие клавиши ctrl+t.
++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Vova.
The periscope I did not do, as in MaGui, as there applied mods Karamazov, which I was not impressed, and the standard tools I could not bind so that everything works. Therefore, it remains two options as: Page attack map (in the screenshot) and hot keys ctrl + t.
http://i64.fastpic.ru/big/2014/1111/...fb022a2cbd.jpg
++Ahnenerbe++

ChaosDuck7 11-11-14 12:48 PM

Hi,

This mod is fantastic.

However, I do not like the quick recognition manual included in the update. I find it is too bulky and I prefer to play without it.

But im confused because you said there where some important fixes included in that update? What exaclty do I have to do in order to apply the fixes, but not add in the new recognition manual?

Also, you mentioned that "Control+T" is the hotkey for enabling manual imput. That did not work for me.

Thanks!

Ahnenerbe 11-11-14 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosDuck7 (Post 2260097)
Hi,

This mod is fantastic.

However, I do not like the quick recognition manual included in the update. I find it is too bulky and I prefer to play without it.

But im confused because you said there where some important fixes included in that update? What exaclty do I have to do in order to apply the fixes, but not add in the new recognition manual?

Also, you mentioned that "Control+T" is the hotkey for enabling manual imput. That did not work for me.

Thanks!

Over the weekend, just lay out the final version of GUI (finished testing), everything will be divided as desired use. Everything will work, and ctrl + t too. In previous versions, I do not attach a file Commands_en.cfg (recalled much later), so some of the commands do not work. Sorry for the inconvenience, the new version has been tested and packed everything works perfectly. The update will be in this post. A small example of the tests:http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ostcount=11616
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++

swampy 11-12-14 07:33 AM

A small example of the tests:http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ostcount=11616
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++[/QUOTE]

Wow that looks amazing. I been away from SH3 for a long while waiting for a 1920x1080 mod.
Could you please post a list of the mods you have installed?

Ahnenerbe 11-12-14 12:11 PM

Hi swampy
Name of the configuration of my mods you will not say anything, as the bulk of all of them converted in its sole discretion and renamed. This GUI for GWX, it's the only thing I can say. Everything else I will describe one of these days in the renewal theme and adding references.
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++

makman94 11-12-14 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe (Post 2260420)
This GUI for GWX, it's the only thing I can say

hello Ahnenerbe,

why is it to be only for gwx ? it is just a few specific files (like the flags or mines charts for example) that need an adjustment and it will be ready to run for every supermod.

i can pm you the files that you must adjust for the several supermods in order to make your gui able to fit to each one of them :yep:

Ahnenerbe 11-12-14 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2260434)
hello Ahnenerbe,

why is it to be only for gwx ? it is just a few specific files (like the flags or mines charts for example) that need an adjustment and it will be ready to run for every supermod.

i can pm you the files that you must adjust for the several supermods in order to make your gui able to fit to each one of them :yep:

Hi Makman94
I would have been able to do this conversion GUI for other megamods, but I sometimes corny is not enough time to sleep, work on a specific schedule, and other nuances. I play even rare, and recently had to periodically test the final GUI, and do it only in GWX and the vanilla version of the game. Worst of all, in GWX using mods WBs USAM v69.61.1 from Wreford Brown crash occurs the game (a similar situation was observed and Fitzcarraldo even in the earlier version GUI). I tried to narrow down the search for the causes and seems already something cleared up, but it's not the fact that I find this cause. And what can be expected when using other megamods, I can not imagine? All one has to do, it's not too large percentage of users have monitors with a resolution of 1920x1080, and no one with whom to conduct further testing. And I like to do something, but alas, time and other constraints do not give much of a chance to continue the work.
Good luck
++Ahnenerbe++

makman94 11-12-14 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe (Post 2260468)
Hi Makman94
I would have been able to do this conversion GUI for other megamods, but I sometimes corny is not enough time to sleep, work on a specific schedule, and other nuances. I play even rare, and recently had to periodically test the final GUI, and do it only in GWX and the vanilla version of the game. Worst of all, in GWX using mods WBs USAM v69.61.1 from Wreford Brown crash occurs the game (a similar situation was observed and Fitzcarraldo even in the earlier version GUI). I tried to narrow down the search for the causes and seems already something cleared up, but it's not the fact that I find this cause. And what can be expected when using other megamods, I can not imagine? All one has to do, it's not too large percentage of users have monitors with a resolution of 1920x1080, and no one with whom to conduct further testing. And I like to do something, but alas, time and other constraints do not give much of a chance to continue the work.
Good luck
++Ahnenerbe++

yes Ahnenerbe , i see your points and such mods (ui mods) need,indead, so much work and pertinacity for complition.

as it is no big deal to create these ''adjustments'' files for the rest supermods , i will do it for you once you release your mod if ,of course, you are agreed. it is pity for the rest supermods users not to be able to enjoy this ui at 1920x1080 just becuase of some tiny files adjustments .

as for the 'ctd's , i don't believe that it is your gui's files responsible for this. (maybe,there is a chance for this d3d9.dll at this high res to create malfunctions but the best person for answering this question is Seeadler who is the author of the d3d9.dll that all widescreen guis are using.BUT ,even to this d3d9.dll, i give very little probabilities to be the cause of the ctd).

my suggestion,during the creation-testing of a gui mod, is to test-create your mod only on an absolutely clean (no other mods enabled) stock sh3 v1.4b (for the stock version of your gui) and only on an absolutely clean (no other mods enabled) sh3 with gwx (for the gwx version of your gui) with no use of sh3 commander at all. if your mod is running ok there ,then you can be sure that your mod is ok .after that, for all other mod soups ,just don't look in your mod's files

ChaosDuck7 11-12-14 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe (Post 2260126)
Over the weekend, just lay out the final version of GUI (finished testing), everything will be divided as desired use. Everything will work, and ctrl + t too. In previous versions, I do not attach a file Commands_en.cfg (recalled much later), so some of the commands do not work. Sorry for the inconvenience, the new version has been tested and packed everything works perfectly. The update will be in this post. A small example of the tests:http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ostcount=11616
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Awesome, cant wait!

ChaosDuck7 11-13-14 12:02 AM

So was there a conflict with using SH3 commander with this mod?

Ahnenerbe 11-13-14 02:41 PM

Hello everyone !!
To ChaosDuck7. In Friday, that is tomorrow (in my time zone), I will update the post with the new reference to the final version. I will try to do for the vanilla version and GWX with some additions in the form of options.
It's all right, with the SH3 Commander is no problem, the reason somewhere (as he wrote makman) in conflict d3d9.dll with some texture units. I myself to some extent come to this conclusion, but still trying to identify exactly which models have involvement in the CTD. But I am afraid that there may be more than expected, and so the search will be meaningless and endless. In this situation can perhaps help Seeadler (creator d3d9.dll).
To Makman. I am grateful for the help and I'm not opposed to developments of this GUI used anywhere and by anyone. Moreover, I have a few things which wanted to use, but they did not want to work, although it did correctly (I think). And the two of you can discuss some aspects of the application of some new features and amenities, if you do not mind.
In general, until tomorrow .......
Thank you all !!
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++

makman94 11-15-14 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe (Post 2260673)
It's all right, with the SH3 Commander is no problem, the reason somewhere (as he wrote makman) in conflict d3d9.dll with some texture units. I myself to some extent come to this conclusion, but still trying to identify exactly which models have involvement in the CTD. But I am afraid that there may be more than expected, and so the search will be meaningless and endless. In this situation can perhaps help Seeadler (creator d3d9.dll).

it is more possible the reason of the ctd to be a fault at the models and not at the d3d9.dll.
does your mod runs ok on a stock unmodded sh3 ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe (Post 2260673)
.... I have a few things which wanted to use, but they did not want to work, although it did correctly (I think). And the two of you can discuss some aspects of the application of some new features and amenities, if you do not mind.
In general, until tomorrow .......
Thank you all !!
Good luck
++ Ahnenerbe ++

yes , send me your ideas and only the necessary files (i can't run on that high resolution) and ,maybe , i will be able to figure it out through the files

Ahnenerbe 11-15-14 11:06 AM

Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final

Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final

Update theme. Go to the first page .....

++Ahnenerbe++

lecrop 11-15-14 11:59 AM

Amazing work, congratulations :up:

Ahnenerbe 11-15-14 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2261091)
it is more possible the reason of the ctd to be a fault at the models and not at the d3d9.dll.
does your mod runs ok on a stock unmodded sh3 ?

yes , send me your ideas and only the necessary files (i can't run on that high resolution) and ,maybe , i will be able to figure it out through the files

Hello Makman !!
Here's one of the things that interests me ..... It's in the inset screens periscopes and uzo buttons / switches for opening / closing the torpedo tubes, so to speak, that it was at hand. I understand that separately for each pipe is not done, and option 2 (see screenshot) also will not work the way it works on the screen attack map in TDC. But option 1 so do not give any results except animation buttons. After all the manipulations in menu_1024_768.ini and Commands_en.cfg torpedo tubes can not be opened. What can you suggest on this issue?
++ Ahnenerbe ++
http://i67.fastpic.ru/big/2014/1115/...8fa6aba4c3.jpg

ChaosDuck7 11-15-14 10:10 PM

Awesome work. I just quickly tested it and everything seems much better. Control T works now and I love the new redesigned GUI (depth under keel button, gramophone, etc.)

Just a question.

How do I remove that ship recognition side panel? Is there a way to do it?

If not, its not even a big deal anymore since it seems to work much better now. Id just rather have only one recognition manual (the stock one), so I am able to directly send data to the notepad for the TDC.

Also that SH3 Commander folder thats included. Should that be activated in JGSME as well? Im assuming activate it AFTER the GUI final?

Ahnenerbe 11-16-14 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosDuck7 (Post 2261380)
Awesome work. I just quickly tested it and everything seems much better. Control T works now and I love the new redesigned GUI (depth under keel button, gramophone, etc.)

Just a question.

How do I remove that ship recognition side panel? Is there a way to do it?

If not, its not even a big deal anymore since it seems to work much better now. Id just rather have only one recognition manual (the stock one), so I am able to directly send data to the notepad for the TDC.

Also that SH3 Commander folder thats included. Should that be activated in JGSME as well? Im assuming activate it AFTER the GUI final?

Hi ChaosDuck7
Here for you removed the manual in menu_1024_768.ini, further himself daring RecManualPanel folder from the folder Gui (in mods) and all its contents. Enjoy ....
Folder SH3 Commander connects to the main folder SH3 Commander, did not lay down in it, and unite. No layers of logs using JGSME also to do.
All the data that you are using the devices bushings AOB, will be visible in Notepad after you pressing in the same notebook tick.
++Ahnenerbe++

makman94 11-16-14 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe (Post 2261277)
Hello Makman !!
Here's one of the things that interests me ..... It's in the inset screens periscopes and uzo buttons / switches for opening / closing the torpedo tubes, so to speak, that it was at hand. I understand that separately for each pipe is not done, and option 2 (see screenshot) also will not work the way it works on the screen attack map in TDC. But option 1 so do not give any results except animation buttons. After all the manipulations in menu_1024_768.ini and Commands_en.cfg torpedo tubes can not be opened. What can you suggest on this issue?
++ Ahnenerbe ++
http://i67.fastpic.ru/big/2014/1115/...8fa6aba4c3.jpg

hello Ahnenerbe,

i can't understand exactly the meaning of your post but ,from an overall reading, i am guessing that you are running after a fixed button for opening the selected tubes ?
in other words , you want to attach the ''open tube'' command of WeaponsOfficer to the ,for example, periscope's page ?

ChaosDuck7 11-16-14 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe (Post 2261403)
Hi ChaosDuck7
Here for you removed the manual in menu_1024_768.ini, further himself daring RecManualPanel folder from the folder Gui (in mods) and all its contents. Enjoy ....
Folder SH3 Commander connects to the main folder SH3 Commander, did not lay down in it, and unite. No layers of logs using JGSME also to do.
All the data that you are using the devices bushings AOB, will be visible in Notepad after you pressing in the same notebook tick.
++Ahnenerbe++

Awesome, thanks a lot!

Also I just noticed that when I submerge, there is an orange arrow marker that shows where my sub is in the "F12" view. Did your mod add this? If so, its a nice touch!

Also, a small bug I noticed. If you click your watch officer while you are on the deck (F4 view), the camera goes a bit crazy and jumps about 10 feet above the deck. The only way to get it back into position is to use the arrow keys to manually move it. Not a big problem at all though as long as you dont click the watch officer!

Ahnenerbe 11-16-14 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosDuck7 (Post 2261579)
Awesome, thanks a lot!

Also I just noticed that when I submerge, there is an orange arrow marker that shows where my sub is in the "F12" view. Did your mod add this? If so, its a nice touch!

Also, a small bug I noticed. If you click your watch officer while you are on the deck (F4 view), the camera goes a bit crazy and jumps about 10 feet above the deck. The only way to get it back into position is to use the arrow keys to manually move it. Not a big problem at all though as long as you dont click the watch officer!

Yes, I put a marker in mods for a change in GWX he made transparent so it is not visible.
Jump over the camera when you click on the watch ..... I remember and I have such a problem was, but this is not the case in the GUI, now I do not remember what was the cause. Although it is possible and Cameras.dat guilty, but I will not say for sure. We must look .....