SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Environmental MOD for Silent Hunter 5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166178)

rascal101 05-26-10 01:31 AM

OK wel this is the most fantastic news since the beginning of time - I am looking forward to Mr Clear giving the all clear to enjoy this fantstic mod

Over to you Mr Clear

Regrads
Rascal

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelViking (Post 1403389)
Ok, I have redone W_clear's ClimateZones.tga. I have checked it over and over, and tested it in game, and there are no CTDs. I was able to keep the effect of weather/water color change as you approach land(which is realistic ever seen a beach with water the exact color of the open ocean?). However, I am not comfortable with releasing it without W_clear's permission, as it is his mod and his original file. I have already given it to him anyway though, so he might just look over it and make a new release of the whole mod, especially since there are also problems with the fogdistances.cfg.

Lupo 05-26-10 01:35 AM

hi!

i hope itīs not the pc............but i have grafical issue with this mod in the subpen...i see nothing.
help please!
sorry for my bad english......

mfg lupo!

SteelViking 05-26-10 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lupo (Post 1403395)
hi!

i hope itīs not the pc............but i have grafical issue with this mod in the subpen...i see nothing.
help please!
sorry for my bad english......

mfg lupo!

Are you sure it is this mod? To check, please uninstall this mod in JSGME, fire up a game, and see if you are still having the problem. Because, I have no idea how this mod could mess with the subpen.

Baffman 05-26-10 12:52 PM

A question for you W_clear:

What did you change in the submarine files?
I'm asking cause i want to use the UHS 1.3 mod.

rascal101 05-26-10 05:28 PM

Hi Steelviking have you released this update yet - I have been waiting for it so I can get back to the game - Have you discussed your update with W Clear

Regards

R

Quote:

Ok, I have redone W_clear's ClimateZones.tga. I have checked it over and over, and tested it in game, and there are no CTDs. I was able to keep the effect of weather/water color change as you approach land(which is realistic ever seen a beach with water the exact color of the open ocean?). However, I am not comfortable with releasing it without W_clear's permission, as it is his mod and his original file. I have already given it to him anyway though, so he might just look over it and make a new release of the whole mod, especially since there are also problems with the fogdistances.cfg.

W_clear 05-26-10 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baffman (Post 1403795)
A question for you W_clear:

What did you change in the submarine files?
I'm asking cause i want to use the UHS 1.3 mod.

By GoblinEdi。

W_clear 05-26-10 06:56 PM

Quote:

You can release it alone。:)

stoppro 05-26-10 09:12 PM

Thanks,W_clear and Steelviking so far it's working great. i'm going to run it all night while i am' working' I was goingto activate ali's rain but I didn't want to chance it. this is really beautiful!

winkelmander 05-27-10 02:57 AM

@steel viking
the download link seems not working. I'm getting allways the QuickTime player???

Can You fix ist?

SteelViking 05-27-10 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winkelmander (Post 1404391)
@steel viking
the download link seems not working. I'm getting allways the QuickTime player???

Can You fix ist?

No worries, I am about to release an improved version. See, in order to get rid of the color blending that was causing everyone CTD I had to mess some environmental change effects up.

Edit: Of course, some of the loss of environmental change effects was accidental.

W_clear, you may like this next version enough to add it into the mod itself.:yep:

W_clear 05-27-10 03:44 AM

New fog test.

SteelViking 05-27-10 03:54 AM

Here it is, a properly redone version. Same instructions as last time, simply paste it into Environmental MOD_2.1/data/Env and tell it to overwrite.

I am very sorry to those who downloaded my last version, but you really need to get this one. My first version took out a lot of really cool effects, that are back now. I only released the first one so that people who really wanted this mod would be able to play.

Link: http://www.filefront.com/16561741/ClimateZones.tga

Edit: This latest version has it all: all of W_clear's original climate zones, weather/water changes when nearing land, and NO CTD.:rock:

2nd Edit: W_clear, let me know what you think of this version.

Lupo 05-27-10 04:03 AM

hi!

yes,it is this mod............maybe the res???? my is 1920 1080.......

mfg lupo!:D

W_clear 05-27-10 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelViking (Post 1404415)
Here it is, a properly redone version. Same instructions as last time, simply paste it into Environmental MOD_2.1/data/Env and tell it to overwrite.

I am very sorry to those who downloaded my last version, but you really need to get this one. My first version took out a lot of really cool effects, that are back now. I only released the first one so that people who really wanted this mod would be able to play.

Link: http://www.filefront.com/16561741/ClimateZones.tga

Edit: This latest version has it all: all of W_clear's original climate zones, weather/water changes when nearing land, and NO CTD.:rock:

This is my production。You made a mistake or intentional?:stare:

furby 05-27-10 04:11 AM

thanks...so we can remove the 2.1 MOD from W_clear and paste this one into 2.0?