SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   GWX 3.0 RELEASED (Links here) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=145939)

Mast 12-25-08 10:01 AM

This is a big surprise. I'll have to dust off my SHIII disks. :up: :|\\ Thank you and Merry Christmas!

prowler3 12-25-08 10:14 AM

Fantastic...thanks to everyone at the GWX team. It couldn't have come at a better time for me...ran into a mine off the east cost of England yesterday and went to the great subpen in the sky! :roll:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Mittelwaechter 12-25-08 10:57 AM

Thank you so much. Have a peaceful Christmas and a happy and successful New Year.

popsuk 12-25-08 11:04 AM

Thanks GWX just had christmas dinner and about to put to sea, heave ho or heave up in my case have great day :up:

bigboywooly 12-25-08 11:33 AM

You can use the 2.1 cfgs for SH3commander for now but dont enable malfunctions and sabotage
There may be a need for new cfgs as a dat chaged that uses those functions

Will keep you going in the meantime

A6Intruder 12-25-08 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigboywooly
You can use the 2.1 cfgs for SH3commander for now but dont enable malfunctions and sabotage
There may be a need for new cfgs as a dat chaged that uses those functions

Will keep you going in the meantime

Dear Bigboywooly,
is it possible to activate your AOTD-AA-Ship-Schleuse-Bugfix after GWX3.0?
For my surprise, those files are missing in 3.0.
Kind regards:up:

Please fortget asking. Found your threat. Thanks for that!!!

Shadowblade 12-25-08 12:09 PM

Excellent, downloading now ;)
Thank you for your work :up:

Bleiente-Ralf 12-25-08 12:34 PM

Freu.... Jauchs.... GWX 3.0 Gold (Final.... Platin?) :smug: :up:

"Alle auf Gefechtsstation!"
"Jawohl Herr Kaleun, alle Mann auf Gefechtsstation"

snordin 12-25-08 12:37 PM

Well, I've downloaded, haven't installed yet. My thanks to the GWX team for the hard work, and the excellent timing (at least I got one xmas present I wanted this year.)

I'm also downloading the torrent, and will leave it up to seed for at least the next week or so. Unless I can figure out how to seed the files I have already (don't know if they're the "same" as the torrented files.)

Merry Xmas all!

Iron Budokan 12-25-08 01:04 PM

Thank you very much for your hard work and selfless dedication. You guys just raised the bar on this game -- again. Thank you! :yep:

Marko_Ramius 12-25-08 01:46 PM

A merry Christmas to all of you guys :sunny:

Not enough words to say thanks to all the GWX team, it's fantastic :up:

fenian 12-25-08 02:28 PM

BZ to all the GW leadership and all hands who worked on this outstanding project. Now I am awaiting the SH3 Commander updates as stated on page 47 of the manual. I dare not (or am I wrong) start this up until then? If I wish to use SH3 Commander that is. I have 3.1 ready to go with all grammophone records loaded, full load of fuel, torps, food, Beck's to celebrate our first "kill", water, and all hands eager and waiting to give those Brit's a bloody nose. I just wish that the photo of one Penolope Grey is real and possible made for use in the crew galley or perhaps as a good luck photo in the tropedo room. Karl say's he is conflicted over either using Sara Silverman or Penolope's..... While the XO feels Sara should be in the radio room and Penelope overlooking him from above his "rack" for those long nights sailing to op areas.

I as captain is just upset as I bet that damm thing is a real Cuban and cannot stop thinking of a possible port call after the Brits surrender, and keeping that bottle of fine French Champagne I liberated for the occassion out of harms way and the crews hands.

FIREWALL 12-25-08 02:34 PM

Well I'm finally d\ling now. Last nite I was toooo full of the Xmas Spirits. :p

I know without a doubt I'll get my " SOCKS " blown off. :yep:

There are too many of you to thank individually,
so all I can do with all my heart is wish you all and your loved ones a Happy Holiday with all the Good things that go with it.

Sincerly FIREWALL :up:

torpedobait 12-25-08 02:53 PM

Thank you all, thank you!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and more thanks to all the GWX team and leadership for this wonderful Christmas present!

I do have mixed feelings, though - I've been enjoying GWX 2.1 so much I hate to leave my current career, but the promise of GWX 3.0 is just too much! It was an easy download, and from what I see above, an easy install, so here goes.

Thanks again, and "God rest ye weary Gentlemen (and ladies)"!

:D

Kpt. Lehmann 12-25-08 02:56 PM

First Post Updated to include further DL links, torrent DL, and special note to SH3 Commander users. :arrgh!: