SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Thomsen's Sound Pack V 3.0, 3.1 & 3.2 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=134491)

Philipp_Thomsen 04-10-08 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uber Gruber
Read this in the first post:
Quote:

There's a lot of guys behind all this sounds, which I don't know. If you think you have part on any of these sounds, I thank you very much for all your effort, it wouldnt be possible without it.

From the guys I know, thanks to Reece, Venatore and Chris.
So if there's a problem then i'm sure no malice was intended and it can be resolved via PM:hmm:

What happened?

Philipp_Thomsen 04-10-08 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reallydedpoet
As mentioned Venatore, why not send PT a PM? I am sure there were no bad intentions, and this can be worked out in a positive manner.

RDP

No PM received... what happened?

Bad intentions!?!?!?! Hell no, I can't thank Venatore enough for maybe a dozen sounds I've edited to compose my sound pack! But I'd like to state publically that if there's any problem with those sounds, I'll replace them no problem. I don't want to cause any trouble, Venatore. :up:

(this is not sarcasm)

ReallyDedPoet 04-10-08 01:01 PM

Sent you a PM :yep:

RDP

Der Kolkrabe 04-11-08 01:34 AM

This mod is great :yep:

I have CreativeLabs SB X-Fidel1ty Gamer and with 5.1 speakers it really rocks :rock:
It really give new immersion my patrols...:yep:

Philipp_Thomsen 04-11-08 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Der Kolkrabe

I have CreativeLabs SB X-Fidel1ty Gamer and with 5.1 speakers it really rocks :rock:

Just found one little problem here while testing another mod. The thunder rolls are being cutted before the end. Are anyone else experiencing this problem?

Der Kolkrabe 04-11-08 07:45 AM

Quote:

Just found one little problem here while testing another mod. The thunder rolls are being cutted before the end. Are anyone else experiencing this problem?
For me the weather god has been merciful, no thunder storm yet...

I'm work now and been home late night but I try to listen that.

Fubar2Niner 04-11-08 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philipp_Thomsen
Quote:

Can't say I've noticed it P_T. Although I only use headphones, blew my speakers awhile back and the Mrs refuses me another pair :down: Seems I make too much noise :oops: . Been patrolling just off Dunkirk for 3 days now and toward the Channel entrance, unfortunately the weather gods have not been so good to me. Persistantly raining, high winds and thunder :damn:

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Philipp_Thomsen 04-11-08 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fubar2Niner
Quote:

Quote:

Can't say I've noticed it P_T. Although I only use headphones, blew my speakers awhile back and the Mrs refuses me another pair :down: Seems I make too much noise :oops: . Been patrolling just off Dunkirk for 3 days now and toward the Channel entrance, unfortunately the weather gods have not been so good to me. Persistantly raining, high winds and thunder :damn:

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

"The good kind of sound is the one you didn't notice." - OLC

Fubar2Niner 04-11-08 01:05 PM

Quote:

"The good kind of sound is the one you didn't notice." - OLC

'Cept when it comes from a marauding DD mate ;)

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Philipp_Thomsen 04-12-08 06:44 PM

Uploaded In 3 Parts Of 95 Mb Each For Those Who Have Dial-up Conections! (part 4 has 3mb)

Also This New Download Contains The Fix For The Thunder Rolls Being Cut Too Short.

V3 In Progress.

Doolar 04-13-08 02:05 AM

conflicks

When i try to enable this sound pack i get these messages . should I hit yes to continue or no to abort

1 "Commands_en.cfg" has already been altered by the "GWX - Integrated Orders" mod.

2 "NSS_Uboat7_

CR.dsd" has already been altered by the "TypeVII_Open_Hatch" mod.

3 "Sh3.sdl" has already been altered by the "GWX - Enhanced Damage Effects" mod.

Philipp_Thomsen 04-13-08 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doolar Semler
When i try to enable this sound pack i get these messages . should I hit yes to continue or no to abort

1 "Commands_en.cfg" has already been altered by the "GWX - Integrated Orders" mod.

2 "NSS_Uboat7_
CR.dsd" has already been altered by the "TypeVII_Open_Hatch" mod.

3 "Sh3.sdl" has already been altered by the "GWX - Enhanced Damage Effects" mod.

You can enable no problem. My mod was built on top of integrated orders and open hatch, so it have all that it needs... :up:

Philipp_Thomsen 04-16-08 04:44 PM

I want to thank you all for the support... 500 downloads so far! :rock:

Next version of the sound pack is underway, and a lot of new stuff is being implementes, between them 30 new creak sounds. That's right, you'll have 30 different creak sounds being played at random, with you be much more imersive and realistic than 4 long creak sounds playing repeatitively.

More news to follow.

ETA is 30 days. :up:

dogshu 04-16-08 06:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Yes actually I just noticed it. Its one of the softer, slower thunder sounds that is exhibiting this problem. The louder, sharper thunder sounds seem to be OK.

Vader 1 04-16-08 07:57 PM

YES 30 new creaks I love 1st class sir

Vader