SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Knights of the Sea Depths II: Adversaries (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=288)
-   -   Discussions (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=237772)

Alx_Novoros 06-11-18 04:59 PM

Discussions

:Kaleun_Salute:

https://youtu.be/82AiRa4EwtU

SnipersHunter 06-13-18 01:38 PM

How fast is the download for you? I only get 400 KB/s on Mediafire for some reason. I tried making an account but that did not help :k_confused:

Alx_Novoros 06-13-18 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnipersHunter (Post 2557195)
How fast is the download for you? I only get 400 KB/s on Mediafire for some reason. I tried making an account but that did not help :k_confused:

I can do new place tomorrow.
What you choice site?

SnipersHunter 06-13-18 02:00 PM

You dont have to do so much work. I will just be patient and wait. Was just curious if its only for me so slow or for others aswell.

But thank you very much for the offer my friend.

Niume 06-13-18 02:31 PM

Why don't use yandex? Or how us

Alx_Novoros 06-13-18 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niume (Post 2557204)
Why don't use yandex? Or how us

I can if you want. Maybe have torrent where

heidelbergensis 06-13-18 05:57 PM

Fantastic release...just the 1.14 compilation in one single installation.

Some comments about sone bugs...in this pack the clock looks corrupted when the resolution is 1280 x 1024; (i.e. the needles are out of the sphere). In my old version downloaded from russian site, with a different type of clock, everythink was ok.

In the type IX interior, the sailors in charge of the depth are sitting in the opposite side of the control room. This bug was already present in the previous 1.14 version; maybe it is possible to switch them off?

Besides these graphical clitches, this is a fantastic job, the best compliaton for the simulation of the battle of the Atlantic. Thanks a lot!

kmike76 06-13-18 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heidelbergensis (Post 2557222)
Fantastic release...just the 1.14 compilation in one single installation.

Besides these graphical clitches, this is a fantastic job, the best compliaton for the simulation of the battle of the Atlantic. Thanks a lot!

Agree. This is an awesome game. I've had no problems downloading and installing. JSGME is already installed, and two mods are already activated. The sound is epic! There are nice selections in the radio and the gramaphone, too

A few bugs, here and there, but they're not stopping the game from running smoothly. The one bug that bothers me a bit is that the mission objectives are in Russian in the English version. But other than that it's great!

:Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Salute:

kmike76 06-13-18 09:20 PM

I do have one question:

What key or command raises and lowers the snorkel?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. It's in bridge station commands, the furthest icon to the right. I'll leave this here in case somebody has the same problem finding it.

Alx_Novoros 06-13-18 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmike76 (Post 2557238)
The one bug that bothers me a bit is that the mission objectives are in Russian in the English version.

:Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Salute:

Yes. i did not it. because there need translate more 1000 files compaign.
i can fix it in future....

kmike76 06-14-18 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alx_Novoros (Post 2557246)

As for me, take your time, no hurry. Most of the campaign orders have a grid coordinate so I know where to go.

I do have a question: Is there a key or an icon where a person can switch torpedo loading style? From automatic to manual. I load different types of torpedoes. I want to be able to control which type of torpedo I choose when reloading.

You did a great job, man. :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up: It'll be a miracle if I can pry myself away from the computer today! :Kaleun_Cheers:

Alx_Novoros 06-14-18 08:26 AM

Captains try use F1 key for help

SnipersHunter 06-14-18 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alx_Novoros (Post 2557246)

That would be awesome. If you need any help let us know.

adrians69 06-14-18 12:19 PM

Downloaded and installed no problem. The only CTD I had was when I added a flotilla emblem. When I clicked the cross in the corner to close the sub outfitting screen I had a CTD

heidelbergensis 06-14-18 12:32 PM

OK...

For if anyone is having the same trouble with the chronometer that I had, I fixed it simply deleting the file "Chronometer.dds" from the folder "..\KSD-II Adversaries\Data\Menu\KSD_Main_interface\Chronomet er (and leaving there all the other).

And I recovered the U-Jagd variant...:D