SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   2009 SUBSIM Meet (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Final checklist: Are you ready? (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=155828)

Onkel Neal 09-04-09 07:12 PM

Final checklist: Are you ready?

Let's see:

Backpack with maps, gun, (that should read: gum) beef jerkey - check
European cell phone - check
Python boots resoled - check
ATM card and Passport - check
USS Texas ballcap - check
Book - check
camera - check
laptop - check
ipod - check
three pair of sunglasses - check
jacket - check

Am I forgetting anything?

MothBalls 09-04-09 07:18 PM

Passport.
"Protection"

Task Force 09-04-09 08:06 PM

clothes...
money...

mapuc 09-04-09 08:50 PM

"offtopic"
Beef Jerkey
Who much does it cost and how mush is it in a bag

In my local store I can buy a little pakage containing just some few grams(think it's something like 30 grams) and it's expensive too.

Thanks

Markus

limkol 09-05-09 04:44 AM

Nylons, Hershey bars and gum?..............or have I seen too many war films?:hmmm:

Lurchi 09-05-09 06:06 AM

Laptop? We need one for a SH5 Demo probably?

Onkel Neal 09-05-09 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limkol (Post 1166556)
Nylons, Hershey bars and gum?..............or have I seen too many war films?:hmmm:

:haha:

maerean_m 09-05-09 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurchi (Post 1166582)

We'll bring a desktop computer. And I understand there will be a projector we can use.

karamazovnew 09-05-09 05:00 PM

You guys work 30 minutes away from me and yet I would need to travel by plane to see the demo :wah:. Not fair :damn: Anyways have a nice meeting, I hope it's a good one for all involved :up: Can't wait to see the info :salute:

Chad 09-06-09 06:14 PM

I'm all ready!

Btw Neal, have you heard from James? He called me about a week ago but got another call shortly after we started talking and he never called me back.. Any word on if he's still able to come?

elanaiba 09-07-09 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karamazovnew (Post 1166927)
You guys work 30 minutes away from me and yet I would need to travel by plane to see the demo :wah:. Not fair :damn: Anyways have a nice meeting, I hope it's a good one for all involved :up: Can't wait to see the info :salute:

Oh come ON!

Thats mostly until one month ago we weren't even aware of your existance :D

Dan

Onkel Neal 09-07-09 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chad (Post 1167465)
I'm all ready!

Btw Neal, have you heard from James? He called me about a week ago but got another call shortly after we started talking and he never called me back.. Any word on if he's still able to come?

James completely disappeared, have not seen or heard anything from him. And he owes me $50.

karamazovnew 09-07-09 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elanaiba (Post 1167653)
Oh come ON!

Thats mostly until one month ago we weren't even aware of your existance :D

Dan

And until 1 month ago I didn't even know you guys were reading the forum :salute:. My last post was a joke. Even though I do exist, that doesn't mean I can stroll around the Ubi building demanding to be left inside.:arrgh!: A bit of distance between you artists and us peasants is quite important in the creative process :up:. The last thing you'd need is for my endless (but constructive) criticism to materialize in the same room as you :rotfl:.

And now I'll leave you guys to pack... we're all waiting for more info :woot:

martes86 09-07-09 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurchi (Post 1166582)

I'll be definitely bringing mine. I think I'm gonna transform into some sort of journalist for those days. :haha:

Dan D 09-10-09 09:31 AM

Not ready yet: Could someone please give me a way description airport-hotel ? And a phone number in case I need to contact the subsim gang would be nice, too.