SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Trigger Maru Overhauled (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=132330)

uboot556 03-21-21 02:44 PM

Small update:now i understand the problem
"Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
The Downloads section may have been restricted to Subsim Navy members only by the system due to heavy demand. We have a limit because with hundreds of members downloading every day, it can get pretty expensive for us.
Become an officer in the Subsim Navy here and have your download limit increased to 25, 35 or even 60 a day! You will be supporting SUBSIM, the Internet's main source for sub games, files, and discussion since 1997. We were here for you, help us out a little.

Or the system has been automatically disabled due to abuse from spammers signing up numerous accounts and flooding the server. Subsim Terms of Service stipulate 1 account per person. Duplicate accounts are automatically detected and banned. When people abuse the system, it hurts everyone.
You have hit download limit for the day. Please try again tomorrow.

After you join, give the server a little time for the automatic update (10-15 minutes) and then your account should be upgraded and you will have access to mods and Bonus Mods, and the SUBscribers forum."
it was downloaded at least 22722 times and i download a lot of mode,because i installed SH3 and SH4 on my new pc...

uboot556 03-28-21 03:31 PM

Update:i made the donationbut the link to download the mod from subsim does not work...
is another way to download the mod ?

KaleunMarco 03-28-21 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uboot556 (Post 2739241)
Update:i made the donationbut the link to download the mod from subsim does not work...
is another way to download the mod ?

send OnkelNeal a personal message.
he'll fix it.
welcome aboard, uboot556.

:Kaleun_Salute:

propbeanie 03-28-21 05:22 PM

Have you tried this link:

Trigger Maru Overhauled v2.5

or have you tried another browser? at the top of the download page is this:
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/pic...ictureid=11622 If you are experiencing trouble downloading, it could be due to an ad-blocker or extension in your Chrome browser.

Try whitelisting www.subsim.com in your ad-blocker extension, or switching to Microsoft Edge browser or Firefox to complete the download. Thanks.
I did not have an adblocker enabled on my Vivaldi browser, and I still had to whitelist subsim. Edge did not require anything, which makes one wonder...

Mad Mardigan 03-28-21 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propbeanie (Post 2739258)
Have you tried this link:

Trigger Maru Overhauled v2.5

or have you tried another browser? at the top of the download page is this:
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/pic...ictureid=11622 If you are experiencing trouble downloading, it could be due to an ad-blocker or extension in your Chrome browser.

Try whitelisting www.subsim.com in your ad-blocker extension, or switching to Microsoft Edge browser or Firefox to complete the download. Thanks.
I did not have an adblocker enabled on my Vivaldi browser, and I still had to whitelist subsim. Edge did not require anything, which makes one wonder...

With Opera, haven't had to do any whitelisting & it does have ad blockers activated. Built in, I think.. haven't delved all that deeply into its guts to know for 100% sure on that, though... :hmmm: :yep:

Just know that I have NOT had any issues with downloading any mod or mod updates, to date. :yep: :up:

M. M.

:Kaleun_Salute:

Bubblehead1980 11-01-21 03:26 PM

Update for Trigger Maru Overhauled 2.5

Update for TMO 2.5. Since the creator of TMO , Ducimus, is no longer active in community and thus TMO has not had any updates in quite some time, I decided to make some major updates to this wonderful mod. Changes include...many additional ships and planes, more historically accurate, and dynamic campaign traffic, darker nights and ability to conduct historically accurate/realistic night surface attacks, torpedo and depth charge performance more in line with history, and much much more For full details see the link and README included.

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...250635&page=15

MADLOU 11-01-21 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 (Post 2776775)
Update for TMO 2.5. Since the creator of TMO , Ducimus, is no longer active in community and thus TMO has not had any updates in quite some time, I decided to make some major updates to this wonderful mod. Changes include...many additional ships and planes, more historically accurate, and dynamic campaign traffic, darker nights and ability to conduct historically accurate/realistic night surface attacks, torpedo and depth charge performance more in line with history, and much much more For full details see the link and README included.

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...250635&page=15

And Bubblehead, you've done a fantastic job on your TMO updates. For me, you have put new life in this sim which I have played literally for hundreds of hours, with all the major mods, since it was released in 2007.

Keep up the good work!

Bubblehead1980 11-01-21 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADLOU (Post 2776777)
And Bubblehead, you've done a fantastic job on your TMO updates. For me, you have put new life in this sim which I have played literally for hundreds of hours, with all the major mods, since it was released in 2007.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the comment, I appreciate it. Glad to hear it brought new life into the sim and TMO, as that was my goal. I have been enjoying it myself., while on the side working to add and adjust few things that did not make it into last release.

Thanks again for the feedback and feel free to share more. I am particularly interested of thoughts on the new damage model and ability to perform historically accurate night surface attacks, get inside some of the convoys etc.

NetRunner 07-07-22 06:29 PM

This mod is one of the greatest show of human selfless effort and OCD, well done, this mod keep this game alive, salute from Brazil :Kaleun_Salute:

KaleunMarco 07-07-22 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NetRunner (Post 2817203)
This mod is one of the greatest show of human selfless effort and OCD, well done, this mod keep this game alive, salute from Brazil :Kaleun_Salute:

aw, man, don't say that to BH....

:har::yep:

Bubblehead1980 07-07-22 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaleunMarco (Post 2817208)
aw, man, don't say that to BH....

:har::yep:

:har:

Bubblehead1980 07-07-22 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NetRunner (Post 2817203)

Thank you for the compliment:Kaleun_Salute: Of course I did not do it alone, but you are correct, a lot of effort and some OCD at work, especially in regards to the campaign traffic. Glad you are enjoying the mod:Kaleun_Salute:

Bubblehead1980 07-10-22 04:49 PM

Anyone been assigned to wolfpack operations in 2.0 yet? Share you experiences. Working on wolfpack ops on German side in DW and plan to update add some more to TMO Update V2.0 at some point.

KaleunMarco 02-18-23 10:10 AM

Map Locations and TMO 2.5

went back to playing TMO+RSRD and noticed that when i create Map Locations to match the mission's Map Zones that they no longer display when playing the mission.

since this feature functions as advertised with all of the other modsets, from Stock to FOTRSU, there must be something different with TMO 2.5

or

i missing something very basic in my Location definition.

any thoughts here?

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Ubisoft\TMO_2_5\MODS]

100 TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5
101 1.5_Optical Targeting Correction 031312 for TMO 2.5
102 1.5_OTC for 16 to 9 Aspect Ratio_TMO
104 EZ Plot V2.0
300 RSRD ver 5 for TMO
301 RSRDC_V5xx_Patch1
400 Webster's Eliminate Floating Plankton
450 jimimadrid Torpedos
475 Jimimadrid SubManagement

https://i.ibb.co/rZV8RBJ/Picture0106.jpg

propbeanie 02-18-23 11:06 AM

First, make certain the artwork (O_BaseRedMrkr) is in the Terrain / MapLocations folder of the game. Your text font is set to Chalk, so you would probably want to change that to the "18" selection at the bottom of the drop-down list there (I cannot remember the name, but like "FP???18"), and you can also change the color of the text if desired. A big thing is your "zoom" levels. You have 20000 and 10 set. So you'll "see" it when zoomed way out, but not close in. The upper end would usually be 2000k and the lower would be 2, or 5 tops. That will change the figure required for Scale, with the 5 setting taking about 27.1 and the 2 taking about 10.8+. You'll have to experiment there, of course.