SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   How do I unlock more subs? (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=180660)

NathG79 02-24-11 01:17 PM

How do I unlock more subs?

Hi, Im Still on Total Germany at the moment, but would like some info regarding what point i can unlock the U-243 and other subs, or are these not new subs, and just some clever mods?

Thanks in advance.

stoianm 02-24-11 01:22 PM

This one is a VIIC type - i know only a mod where you can start a new campaign with the VIIB type

here

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=1819

THE_MASK 02-25-11 01:15 AM

Find the golden ice berg
Jump of sub and walk around the ice berg until you find key
Go back on the sub and unlock the scheib haus
There you will find a code to unlock other subs

stoianm 02-25-11 02:50 AM

:haha: - this one i will add to the collection near:,,h.m.o.g., try clearing cookings etc''

mobucks 02-25-11 09:02 AM

rofl sober

Drewcifer 02-25-11 10:20 AM

What sober FORGOT to tell you is you have to have a level 6 or higher captains hat on, or you can't even get the Golden Iceberg Quest.

stoianm 02-25-11 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewcifer (Post 1606076)
What sober FORGOT to tell you is you have to have a level 6 or higher captains hat on, or you can't even get the Golden Iceberg Quest.

i did not know that - where i can find this captain hat?

thanks

Zedi 02-25-11 10:43 AM

Hidden in the bunker, you need a special key to open the locker.

Takeda Shingen 02-25-11 10:51 AM

At the title screen, enter: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, select, start.

In seriousness, there are only Type VII's available.

EDIT: Take a picture; Magnum's about to roll over!

stoianm 02-25-11 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnum (Post 1606100)
Hidden in the bunker, you need a special key to open the locker.

i can not find it:damn: - maybe when you have time you will post some screenshots

thanks

Zedi 02-25-11 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen (Post 1606109)

EDIT: Take a picture; Magnum's about to roll over!

Done! And now.. DING, 1K!! :haha: :woot:

Drewcifer 02-25-11 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoianm (Post 1606111)
i can not find it:damn: - maybe when you have time you will post some screenshots

thanks

Okay, when in the sub pen goto your right and find the guy on the ladder. Talk to him. Ask him about strange noises. After that go all the way to the end of the sub pen (Towards where the sub actually exits) And you'll find a red flower. Pick it. Now you have fire power. Ok then go back to the guy you get missions from. Shoot him with fire balls. Make sure you jump backwards before he strikes, one hit does 120 hp damage.. so one solid hit and your dead. After the fight he should drop some really good loot, including the key to the locker that has the level 6 captains hat!

stoianm 02-25-11 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewcifer (Post 1606340)
Okay, when in the sub pen goto your right and find the guy on the ladder. Talk to him. Ask him about strange noises. After that go all the way to the end of the sub pen (Towards where the sub actually exits) And you'll find a red flower. Pick it. Now you have fire power. Ok then go back to the guy you get missions from. Shoot him with fire balls. Make sure you jump backwards before he strikes, one hit does 120 hp damage.. so one solid hit and your dead. After the fight he should drop some really good loot, including the key to the locker that has the level 6 captains hat!

yep:rock: - it worked - thanks a lot:D:O:

Deep_Nukem 02-25-11 03:23 PM

That's odd. I never had to dodge him fighting back. Before I picked the flower I talked to the guys up on the crate with the new deck gun and they sold me an invisible cloak. THEN I picked the flower then used the cloak and the mission guy never saw me. But to each their own I guess.

stoianm 02-25-11 03:26 PM

i think is the time for us to stop this jock - i saw it is a mate who not like this and he wish to find a key to close my account:D - he posted this message 2 times but seems that he changed his mind and he deleted in meantime:)