SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   "VonDos & Co" shipyard! (big images!) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508)

Wreford-Brown 10-10-09 03:29 AM

From the Downloads section (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=1187):

Installation:
1. Copy the relevant campaign file onto your desktop. A number of campaign files are at the link above.
2. Find your campaign_SCR file at 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Campaigns\Campa ign\Campaign_SCR' and copy to your desktop. This will act as a backup in case anything goes wrong.
3. Download the relevant ship from "VonDos' & Co" shipyard
4. Enable the relevant ship using VonDos' instructions
5. Start SH3 and check that the ship is in the Museum - this will ensure that it is properly enabled. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT AS IF THE SHIP IS NOT ENABLED IT WILL CAUSE A CTD.
6. Open SH3 Mission Editor at 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\Sh3MissionEditor'
7. Select 'Open (Normal Mission)' or use shortcut [Ctrl-O]
8. Open: 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Campaigns\Campa ign\Campaign_SCR'
9. Select 'File'
10. Select 'Merge'
11. Check the 'Mark merged data as saveable' box
12. Select 'OK'
13. Open the relevant _SCR file from your desktop
14. Select 'File'
15. Select 'Save Scripted Layer As'
16. Save in: 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Campaigns\Campa ign'
17. File name 'Campaign_SCR'

Let me know what ships you have enabled and we can run through checking that they're in your campaign.

(Sorry to jump in Jim - I had this in my back pocket so it's minimal work to paste it here)

Jimbuna 10-10-09 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wreford-Brown (Post 1186951)

(Sorry to jump in Jim - I had this in my back pocket so it's minimal work to paste it here)

Absolutely no problem mate.....fill yer boots http://www.psionguild.org/forums/ima...s/thumbsup.gif

Rasher 10-10-09 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wreford-Brown (Post 1186951)
From the Downloads section (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=1187):

Installation:
1. Copy the relevant campaign file onto your desktop. A number of campaign files are at the link above.
2. Find your campaign_SCR file at 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Campaigns\Campa ign\Campaign_SCR' and copy to your desktop. This will act as a backup in case anything goes wrong.
3. Download the relevant ship from "VonDos' & Co" shipyard
4. Enable the relevant ship using VonDos' instructions
5. Start SH3 and check that the ship is in the Museum - this will ensure that it is properly enabled. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT AS IF THE SHIP IS NOT ENABLED IT WILL CAUSE A CTD.
6. Open SH3 Mission Editor at 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\Sh3MissionEditor'
7. Select 'Open (Normal Mission)' or use shortcut [Ctrl-O]
8. Open: 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Campaigns\Campa ign\Campaign_SCR'
9. Select 'File'
10. Select 'Merge'
11. Check the 'Mark merged data as saveable' box
12. Select 'OK'
13. Open the relevant _SCR file from your desktop
14. Select 'File'
15. Select 'Save Scripted Layer As'
16. Save in: 'C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\SilentHunterIII\data\Campaigns\Campa ign'
17. File name 'Campaign_SCR'

Let me know what ships you have enabled and we can run through checking that they're in your campaign.

Thanks Matey

I will do wxactly as you say and report back but it wont be today as its my leaving do at work and I might be having a few rums or 2 :) :rotfl2:

Thanks again for the help! :up:

Keef Kavannah 11-22-09 06:14 AM

silly question, but adding all these wonderful targets (grazie!) to an 1.5 + Op. Moonsoon would mean finding those beauties as random encounters or i got to edit something?:up:

thanks again! 'specially for the Giorgio.

VonDos 11-22-09 01:02 PM

Hi mate!
1,5 + Operation moonsoon?
You refer to SHIV?

At moment my ships are compatible only with sh3; only some of them have been converted for some supermods :hmmm:

Keef Kavannah 11-23-09 11:34 AM

holy! my bad mate. they were so good they fooled me out :D

Hunter 11-24-09 01:07 PM

Hi, VonDos! How does the last British BC is doing? Haven't seen news from you for too long:salute:

VonDos 11-24-09 03:10 PM

Hi mate
work have been deleted and restarted 2 times due to insability, the problem survived. At moment work is stopped for make experiments related. :damn:

rowi58 12-01-09 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VonDos (Post 1208463)
Hi mate
work have been deleted and restarted 2 times due to insability, the problem survived. At moment work is stopped for make experiments related. :damn:

Hi VonDos,

do you use version 1.0 or version 1.1 of Roland_Fischer's BC Repulse? Version 1.0 has some CTD problems while hit by torpedoes. If you don't have version 1.1. please let me know. I'll send you the latest version.

Greetings
rowi58

VonDos 12-01-09 05:48 PM

Hi mate.
I don't know, i've used standard GWX RF's REPULSE, but i've assembled in on a number of basic unit; problem is alwaysCTD when unit appear (not related whit torpedoes hits).
Best regards, VD

Hunter 01-26-10 06:11 AM

Quote:

Hi mate.
I don't know, i've used standard GWX RF's REPULSE, but i've assembled in on a number of basic unit; problem is alwaysCTD when unit appear (not related whit torpedoes hits).
Best regards, VD
Could be controdiction in IDs of 3d parts. Wouldn't recloning the unit in pack3d resolve this problem?

sergei 01-31-10 03:32 AM

Hi Von Dos. Just wanted to pop in and say outstanding work. There's some really beautiful ships there.
Thanks mate :up:

Hunter 03-12-10 01:37 AM

Yesturday, I had finaly glimpsed at SH5 museum. The seen didn't make me vary happy. With each title away from SH3 models become more and more simpleir. By the way there is HMS Renawn already. Anyone ideas how to convert ships from SH5 to Sh3?

chrysanthos 02-05-11 05:21 AM

i cant play them at sh 4:/

VonDos 03-23-11 02:39 AM

3 new italian cruisers add to "Warships" section, see the first posts! :up: