SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Helosim.com and Flight Sims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   DCG Campaign: Battle of France (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=144211)

Task Force 11-12-08 07:03 PM

Yea, I need to stick to spitfires.:lol: Hopefuly il get one tomorrow. Good report Oberon.

Raptor1 11-12-08 10:41 PM

I got 2 109s, and the Hawk ain't such a bad aircraft

HunterICX 11-13-08 03:59 AM

Great letter yet again Oberon:up:
keep up the good work

HunterICX

Dowly 11-13-08 09:42 AM

I WANNA FLY TOOOOO... which might come true soon... umm... me & missus aint speaking... :D:):-?:cry::damn:

Task Force 11-13-08 03:05 PM

So we might have the Finnish Ferret flying with us tonight.:hmm:

Also what vesion of the hawk were we flying yesterday, so I can get some new skins. (hopefuly wing blue will be flying the Spitfire mk1 tonight.):D

Raptor1 11-13-08 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Task Force
So we might have the Finnish Ferret flying with us tonight.:hmm:

Also what vesion of the hawk were we flying yesterday, so I can get some new skins. (hopefuly wing blue will be flying the Spitfire mk1 tonight.):D

Hawk 75A-3 or A-4 (They are interchangeable)

Task Force 11-13-08 03:18 PM

ok, found some realy nice cleanmetal skins. Shiney:huh:

Task Force 11-13-08 05:55 PM

Sorry about the entire exit thing today, graphics driver crashed then I got a Blue screen.

Now TeamSpeak is rejecting me.:shifty:

Task Force 11-13-08 06:42 PM

I was wondering where he went, couldn't find him. All i could see is 109s, 109s in my mirrors 109s in front of me.:huh: And my engine puffing out black smoke.:-? For now on, I am sticking to bombers.

baggygreen 11-13-08 06:47 PM

I do love these campaign write-ups.

Silly question coming up: using DCG, if you take down enough bombers or whatever, does it have the potential to alter history and have the jarmins held in france?

Task Force 11-13-08 06:56 PM

Dont realy know, it might.:hmm: But at are current rate, naaaaa.:lol:

Raptor1 11-13-08 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baggygreen
I do love these campaign write-ups.

Silly question coming up: using DCG, if you take down enough bombers or whatever, does it have the potential to alter history and have the jarmins held in france?

If you manage to stall the German tanks in the campaign, it potentially has the ability to alter the outcome of the campaign, but AFAIK these campaigns are designed specifically so only 1 side could win them, so it might be very hard if not impossible to do

Fincuan 11-14-08 06:00 AM

Depends on the the campaign design, but it should be entirely possible to win that as Brits, even though it looks unlikely at the moment given how much airplanes the enemy has. Last mission it was at first me, Task Force and one AI Spitfire against about 20 109Es and 10 He-111s, not to talk about an unknown amount of Stukas and maybe some Ju-88s somewhere around. The AI was naturally shot down quickly, Task Force soon after that and Hunter and Oberon got caught up in combat elsewhere, so there I was all alone in the middle of all that. "Home, James!" :)

Raptor1 11-14-08 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fincuan
Depends on the the campaign design, but it should be entirely possible to win that as Brits, even though it looks unlikely at the moment given how much airplanes the enemy has. I have no idea what campaign would be next.

I should think it will end the campaign, the Grand Campaign file seems to have no continuation campaign for a Red victory (Blue victory leads to Normandy '41) (At least, I think I'm checking the right place)

HunterICX 11-14-08 06:26 AM

Great write up, Oberon :up:
love the read them early at work when I turn my PC on.

DCG campaigns can be won against all odds, but it requires some changes in DCG setting like aircraft in a squadron refreshment rate.

HunterICX