SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   Hi all! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=237518)

ChrisTayeb 05-14-18 09:06 AM

Hi all!

Hi everyone, I'm very pleased to have found this website, recently decided joining the community here thanks to Jive Turkey's amazing YouTube channel mostly, I was on a trip and a friend of mine mentioned Cold Waters, became a real addict :D
I'm an ex french military (RIMA 2002-2006) served alongside many NATO soldiers on several occasions, lived in the UK, Australia and US too, now I'm just peacefully enjoying my retirement in Borneo. :Kaleun_Cheers:
For those who may be interested I am also a writer in my humongous free time, so if you ever need help in scenarios or so for a mod or anything lemme know! :yeah:
that is all :salute:

Onkel Neal 05-14-18 11:48 AM

Howdy! Glad to welcome you to Subsim, thanks for the awesome first post.

u crank 05-14-18 11:54 AM

Welcome to SubSim ChrisTayeb. :salute:

HW3 05-14-18 04:34 PM

Welcome Aboard!

Cyborg322 05-14-18 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisTayeb (Post 2552950)
Hi everyone, I'm very pleased to have found this website, recently decided joining the community here thanks to Jive Turkey's amazing YouTube channel mostly, I was on a trip and a friend of mine mentioned Cold Waters, became a real addict :D
I'm an ex french military (RIMA 2002-2006) served alongside many NATO soldiers on several occasions, lived in the UK, Australia and US too, now I'm just peacefully enjoying my retirement in Borneo. :Kaleun_Cheers:
For those who may be interested I am also a writer in my humongous free time, so if you ever need help in scenarios or so for a mod or anything lemme know! :yeah:
that is all :salute:

Salut ChrisTayeb

Tu viens d'où?

I speak French Spanish and English maybe catch up on Discord

Welcome

Where in UK Did you live ?

What kid of Scenarios do you mean ?

No more questions :)

ChrisTayeb 05-14-18 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyborg322 (Post 2553017)
Salut ChrisTayeb

Tu viens d'où?

I speak French Spanish and English maybe catch up on Discord

Welcome

Where in UK Did you live ?

What kid of Scenarios do you mean ?

No more questions :)

:up:
Je suis de Nice, mais je ne vie plus en France depuis 2006, UK I was moving a lot been to London, Weybridge, Brighton, Portsmouth (pour voir le HMS Ark Royal), Isle of Wight (mainly in Seaview) stayed in Wallingford cause I was studying in Reading n' Oxford. Absolutely loved my time there the people, food, the pubs :D, but the weather omg :k_confused: freaking snowing by mid October.

Scenarios or stories I write are rather fictions, military orientated, some are inspired by games I played, such as MGS for instance for which I wrote a continuation to the main story-line, taking into account MGSV, which takes place after the MGS 4 episode, but I got away with several things.

I don't know much about discord I'll have to try it out eventually but yeah sure let's catch up, remember though I'm living +7h from the UK so it might be hard to chat, we'll try :03:

Eichhörnchen 05-15-18 12:30 AM

A warm welcome to Subsim :)

Gerald 05-15-18 02:44 AM

Welcome to SUBSIM ChrisTayeb

:Kaleun_Salute:

Aktungbby 05-15-18 03:28 AM

welcome aboard!

ChrisTayeb!:Kaleun_Salute:

THEBERBSTER 05-15-18 04:07 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > ChrisTayeb
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3-4-5 Tutorials And Other Information Links In My Signature Below

Jimbuna 05-15-18 04:39 AM

Quote:

snowing by mid October
That'll be right :)

Welcome to SubSim Chris :salute:

fitzcarraldo 05-20-18 09:24 AM

Welcome aboard and enjoy SUBSIM! :Kaleun_Applaud:

If you have a Facebook account, you can join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/25990473292/

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute: