SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Helosim.com and Flight Sims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   II/JG53 virtual squadron (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=129588)

Dowly 02-06-08 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterICX
@Dowly: Comon, I think its going to be a good dogfight..

Lol, maybe for you, you're the one in the Star Wars plane. :rotfl:

Valantine 02-14-08 10:18 PM

A little bit of a bump to help say WELCOME to all the new recruits we are gaining through subsim!
It is great flying with you all and i hope to see even more subsim members join the ranks of JG53 :arrgh!:
V

Dowly 02-15-08 04:19 AM

You heard the man! Join the fricking squadron! :stare:

Pssst, I saw 2 truck convoys coming in to our base when I was waiting for the rest of the guys to land and according to Val & Princess, they're full of booze. :yep::()1:

Valantine 02-15-08 10:43 PM

"Were" full of Booze! Now we can;t fight the Russians as we are all rolling around like drunken loonies! :rotfl:

XabbaRus 02-16-08 08:48 AM

This sounds fun I might join.

I assume since I am a client I don't need DCG installed on my machine to join in the fun.

Dowly 02-16-08 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XabbaRus
This sounds fun I might join.

I assume since I am a client I don't need DCG installed on my machine to join in the fun.

Yep, no need to have DCG. :up:

Valantine 03-01-08 03:31 AM

We are always taking in more members, so please feel free to drop by and see if we are the right group for you. :up:
All you need is IL2 1946 patched to 4.08, TS is also very adviseable but not 100% needed - for some reason Dowly can type essays whilst dogfighting! :roll:
Hoep to see you lot in the air soon!
V

Dowly 03-01-08 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valantine
for some reason Dowly can type essays whilst dogfighting! :roll:

:rotfl:

XabbaRus 03-01-08 03:27 PM

Yea I know, and he can shoot straight too.

Valantine 03-30-08 05:17 PM

We just had another subsimmer contact me about joining us which reminded me to come over here again and ask - where are the rest of you? ;)

Plus when I was here a week or two back I noticed GWX was now on version 2.0 and couldn't resist! Now I'm 5 missions into a bloody hard campaign - and its only January 21st 1940 - being hunted by several destroyers whilst sitting on the seabed as my batteries are destroyed! :damn:

But it still doesn't live upto the fun of flying with II./JG53 - hint hint ;)
V

Dowly 03-30-08 05:22 PM

Another SubSimmer? Heck, where's my medal!? :rotfl:

Valantine 03-30-08 05:27 PM

It's back at the base somewhere, probably covered in snow right now! Everythings covered in snow right now!
The Russians were asking where the pet ferret had gone just earlier this evening, had to tell them to come and drop some feed over our base to try and root you out! :p
V

Dowly 03-30-08 05:29 PM

But it's cold outside... let me be in the warm bunker! Goering will understand.. :p

Valantine 05-27-08 07:57 PM

Been a while since I last visited so I thought Id drop by and let you all know what is going on over at II./JG53 -
Right now we are getting our butts handed to us on the Russian front, Stalingrad is being over run and we are facing increasingly desperate odds. As such we have about a month before we expect the Stalingrad operation to faulter and are currently planning our next theatre of operations. So now is a great time to join us and get in on a new operation - fresh off the ground! At the moment we have a vote going on so you can even join now and get your say!
V

Dowly 05-27-08 11:36 PM

Oooooooo.... Mareth Line! :rock: Hope it wins! Just might to pop in for a sortie or two then. ;)