SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Community Ships mod? (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=144053)

Hellraiser 11-05-08 05:35 PM

Community Ships mod?

I've seen in some screenshots of people's 'enabled mods' that show a 'Community Ships' mod. I must have missed that one.

Where can I download it?

What does it include?

Does it have the SHIV ships that have been ported?

I've tried the search function...and well, no luck. Any help is appreciated. :yep:

StarLion45 11-05-08 07:15 PM

Communit Unit mod ? Here you are ..

:D Hi Hellraiser:D
Regarding you request ,
your problem is solved:p

Here you are :

http://files.filefront.com/Community.../fileinfo.html

Hellraiser 11-05-08 07:54 PM

Thanks

Thanks very much comrade. I don't know how I missed this mod. ;)

I owe you a beer if you are ever in Los Angeles! :yep:

StarLion45 11-05-08 09:42 PM

Congrats , and thanks

:D Hi there:D

Congrats with the president election last night:lol:
And you are welcome friend:)
I quit drinking for about 6 years ago:yep:
but i surely have a diet coke with whnever i be in LA:p

geosub1978 11-06-08 02:07 PM

In my opinion, only 4-5 ships of that mod should be added in SH3 (NGM-NKF-ZINBU-NLTR).

h.sie 11-06-08 04:13 PM

the community ships mod is JSGME ready, but how are the new ships integrated in the scripted campaign????

Jimbuna 11-07-08 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellraiser
Thanks very much comrade. I don't know how I missed this mod. ;)

I owe you a beer if you are ever in Los Angeles! :yep:

In that case, you owe me two because he's posted you the link from one of my FF accounts http://imgcash4.imageshack.us/img232...conbeerhr9.gif

ReallyDedPoet 11-07-08 01:26 PM

Is there a thread for this mod? I have seen the link, but never a specific thread.
Just curious.

RDP

G.K. 11-07-08 01:39 PM

I tried it... and got a CtD with a ,,there was a problem in sh3.exe application and it must be abadoned"... No problem while in museum, but when I started a patrol it crashed after the loading was 100% and in the second try a few minutes after start, near La Spezia port...:nope:

Conf.: GWX 2.1, OLCE, Water stream + exhausts, textures, Thomsen's water and sound, lifeboats, VD's liners and warships and SH3 Comm., maybe additional small mods

Anyone knows the problem?

Jimbuna 11-07-08 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G.K.
I tried it... and got a CtD with a ,,there was a problem in sh3.exe application and it must be abadoned"... No problem while in museum, but when I started a patrol it crashed after the loading was 100% and in the second try a few minutes after start, near La Spezia port...:nope:

Conf.: GWX 2.1, OLCE, Water stream + exhausts, textures, Thomsen's water and sound, lifeboats, VD's liners and warships and SH3 Comm., maybe additional small mods

Anyone knows the problem?

This specific file is without the RMS Titanic because I found it clashed with the same ship by VD (I have his installed separately).

As for the other mods you make reference to......I can only presume that is where your conflict might originate from.

Jimbuna 11-07-08 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reallydedpoet
Is there a thread for this mod? I have seen the link, but never a specific thread.
Just curious.

RDP

TBH RDP....I can't honestly remember.

My original file was from BBW......and I have taken out the RMS Titanic because it clashed with same vessel from VD.

ReallyDedPoet 11-07-08 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna
Quote:

Originally Posted by reallydedpoet
Just curious.

RDP

TBH RDP....I can't honestly remember.

My original file was from BBW......and I have taken out the RMS Titanic because it clashed with same vessel from VD.

No problem, I posted in the Mods Thread that I linked it to your FF Page.

RDP

bigboywooly 11-08-08 10:46 AM

There is no thread as the pack was never intended for release
Was for my own install only as contained ships from LSH3 for which I would have needed permission for a general release
I uploaded to Filefront in a back up folder when formatting my computer and it was found in there by ppl browsing
As they do :roll:

Jim and a couple of others had the link for their own use too
And AFAIK the Titanic wasnt in the original pack

Letum 11-08-08 11:02 AM

Shame the pack gives lots of CTDs.
I was going to install the ships one at a time to find out which caused the CTDs, but
I didn't have the time.

bigboywooly 11-08-08 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Letum
Shame the pack gives lots of CTDs.
I was going to install the ships one at a time to find out which caused the CTDs, but
I didn't have the time.

Never had a CTD with my pack
Only use the AOTD ships and bugfix along with the lifeboats and torpedo damage mod