SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Crash Dive & Crash Dive II (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=270)
-   -   Questions on planned features... (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=221106)

Giesemaschine 07-19-15 03:10 PM

Questions on planned features...

LOVE love love this game. It has hints of Aces of the Deep in it (my all-time fav. Sub sim).

My questions are: Any chance for the following?

Wolfpacks
BdU
Multiplayer
Interior view like Silent Hunter 1, Aces of the Deep, etc.

Even if it's just a static image of the control room, I still want to be able to click on the dials, rig for red, etc. :)

Haukka81 08-05-15 04:32 AM

+1 for this

I would buy in second if there would be least static interrior picture.

Warner Von Shultz 09-22-15 12:56 PM

The game reminds me of Silent Service 2 from the DOS days of PC gaming. There was no interface screen; just command positions for various aspects of the game. TDC, Deckgun, map, damage diagram, etc.

I think it would be nice to have the ability to play a few other types of boats, though I realize it would likely be just different speeds and torpedo tubes. But they could make at least a Type II or IX in addition to the Type VII. But it's an overall good game that hearkens back to the days of old.

Pilot_76 01-08-16 10:00 AM

What I did not like was that we cannot choose how to intercept the contacts and also the lack of real TDC.

Recrut Tsoul 05-08-16 04:49 AM

TDC ? I need the torpedo fire screen, for the purposes of having all my torps impact all ships at the same time

Recrut Tsoul 05-08-16 05:21 AM

Im playing this game and its got some sort of anti head hunting bull**** programed in there

Recrut Tsoul 05-08-16 05:39 AM

Why cant we just get Silent Hunter 2 for phones & tablets, the game is allready made, just program a graphical interface for phones & tablets , this game and others just piss me off

PanicEnsues 05-08-16 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recrut Tsoul
I need the torpedo fire screen, for the purposes of having all my torps impact all ships at the same time

The game won't do that automatically for you; once it gives you a torpedo solution for multiple ships, it will show you the time to impact for each one; you can then use that information to time your fire sequence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recrut Tsoul (Post 2402963)
Im playing this game and its got some sort of anti head hunting bull**** programed in there

Not sure what you mean by "Head hunting". What are you trying to do?

Regards,

Scott Goffman
Panic Ensues Software

Recrut Tsoul 05-12-16 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanicEnsues (Post 2403072)
The game won't do that automatically for you; once it gives you a torpedo solution for multiple ships, it will show you the time to impact for each one; you can then use that information to time your fire sequence.

Not sure what you mean by "Head hunting". What are you trying to do?

Regards,

Scott Goffman
Panic Ensues Software

Yes use that info for my firing squence, head hunting = targeting Destroyers first

cfsflyer 11-15-16 01:32 AM

Adding dmg to those colliding ships

Hi Scott, I was wondering about those ships that are colliding, what I would like to see is them take small amounts of dmg each time they hit, when you have say 6 or more destroyers, and Corvettes encircling you it would be nice to have them slowly getting disabled. I finally made it too hard mode and omg I get owned lol